Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:00 am
stoarm_fox
wakes up and sees the 2 of theam out on the beach, he sees the tonfers and relises whats goin on* ah swett * he says to him self has he goes to his closet and takes out a huge burlap sack.. almost 12 ffet long and 5 feet wide. he opens the large window and jumps out with the scak and runs down to the beach were the 2 of theam are talking* ^^ hay guys,
he he what's in your bag of fun *is wraped in a long velvet sheet*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:02 am
stoarm_fox
gothey, drifter still loves you,... . but i dont know whats going on to well so i dont really have to much advise to offer, but me and neote are workin on a lit oL scheame twisted
now i'm scared i needs to prve my self to him cuzz i feal like s**t nomatter howmuch icp i listen to  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:03 am
Davin_Nightwind
stoarm_fox
wakes up and sees the 2 of theam out on the beach, he sees the tonfers and relises whats goin on* ah swett * he says to him self has he goes to his closet and takes out a huge burlap sack.. almost 12 ffet long and 5 feet wide. he opens the large window and jumps out with the scak and runs down to the beach were the 2 of theam are talking* ^^ hay guys,

Good Lord...what's in the bag?!?
ninja * he slowley begins to open the sack* my arsenal basicley ^^ * pulls out a large syth with a black twisted staff, witch appered to be made from the branch of an oak tree, but the would was much to dark, the blade was large and gleaming and very jaged at the base..* and there is much more where that came from ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:04 am
stoarm_fox
Davin_Nightwind
stoarm_fox

Good Lord...what's in the bag?!?
ninja * he slowley begins to open the sack* my arsenal basicley ^^ * pulls out a large syth with a black twisted staff, witch appered to be made from the branch of an oak tree, but the would was much to dark, the blade was large and gleaming and very jaged at the base..* and there is much more where that came from ^^
i'll stick to my bottle of blood form  

Gothyfox

sakura64

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:06 am
sakura64
*lays out beach towel and unbrella, i then lydown on the beach towel and start to tan* uhhhh......this is nice............

*turns over and starts to wave my tail*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:08 am
i'm scared there's a plot invoving me and i dont know about it  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:08 am
suite your self.... awww this is my favriot ^^ * he reaches in to the bag and pulls out a sickle with and unusally large handle, he pushes a butten on it and the handle splilts in 2 , reveiling a very long chain*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is my absoulute favriot wepon, ive trained with it many times and have grown very found of it  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:09 am
sakura64
sakura64
*lays out beach towel and unbrella, i then lydown on the beach towel and start to tan* uhhhh......this is nice............

*the vial starts to play with her tail*  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:10 am
Gothyfox
... well.... it dosent involve you to much.... but it revolves around you sorta,... that guy... the other guy.... the wanker... he posts on the afg now right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:10 am
Gothyfox
sakura64
sakura64

*turns over and looks, and ismiles* that tickles=^_^=  

sakura64

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:11 am
awwww heart heart heart wepon love heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:12 am
stoarm_fox
suite your self.... awww this is my favriot ^^ * he reaches in to the bag and pulls out a sickle with and unusally large handle, he pushes a butten on it and the handle splilts in 2 , reveiling a very long chain*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is my absoulute favriot wepon, ive trained with it many times and have grown very found of it
* he takes the 2 handles in his hand and sees an empty beer bottle on the ground, he lifts it in the air and hurls it up in the air and out in front of him, befor the bottle has reached its maximum hight , stoarm spins around sending the chain sicles blade hurling twords the bottle, sliceing it into with out shatering it or nothen, when the 2 halfs hit the sand the shatter* ^^  

stoarm_fox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:13 am
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
... well.... it dosent involve you to much.... but it revolves around you sorta,... that guy... the other guy.... the wanker... he posts on the afg now right?
i verbaly abused the ******** out of him so i think he wont return ... he always does this  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:14 am
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
i verbaly abused the ******** out of him so i think he wont return ... he always does this
DAMNIT!!! I WANTED TO BE THE HERO!!! crying  

stoarm_fox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:14 am
sakura64
Gothyfox
sakura64
sakura64

*turns over and looks, and ismiles* that tickles=^_^=
*plays a little more*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games