Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I'll show you."

*He walks over to a burnt patch of flowers and gets down on his knees. He puts his arm over them and it begins to glow. The flowers begin to live again.*
"this only one part of it. one part of the pain that cuaseing me not to wake up is somewhere people cant go to"
"Where?"
"i cant tell you or you might try and go there."
"Please, tell me."
"My heart. Where the hourglass is. there is a darkness shield around my heart becuase of it. i cant heal easy. thats why am knocked out. i tryed to heal it and i failed. "Berry sat down on the flowers and started to cry on her knees.
"Please don't cry. I promise you, I will help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:35 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Where?"
"Please, tell me."
"My heart. Where the hourglass is. there is a darkness shield around my heart becuase of it. i cant heal easy. thats why am knocked out. i tryed to heal it and i failed. "Berry sat down on the flowers and started to cry on her knees.
"prince but how?" Berry gets up and grabs his hand and trasport them to berry's heart.(u know that shield in ganon tower in TLOZ ocarina of time. where u have to save each sage and stuff basically that what is around berry heart and the hourglass)  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Where?"
"Please, tell me."
"prince but how?" Berry gets up and grabs his hand and trasport them to berry's heart.(u know that shield in ganon tower in TLOZ ocarina of time. where u have to save each sage and stuff basically that what is around berry heart and the hourglass)
*I'll find a way to get past the barrier. I just need a few minutes to think."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Please, tell me."
"but the hourglass got damage. if that breaks i will ......."Berry takes a deep breath"will never wake up again"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Please, tell me."
"but the hourglass got damage. if that breaks i will ......."Berry takes a deep breath"will never wake up again"
"It won't break. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:24 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"It won't break. I promise."
Berry looks at him and smiles"Okay......."Berry hugs him one last time and then says"i cant be here to watch you though. If it does work get out of my mind and heal my body on the outside. I will wake up after a couple of minutes if truly everything goes ok. If i dont wake up then well i dont know. You decide what to do if that happens"Berry starts to disappear"One last thing. if i go into a coma at all move my body to somewhere safe so it can work on getting my mind awake"Berry disappears  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:06 pm
*The Prince reaches out to try and disipate the barrier with his power. As soon as his hand touches the barrier, he feels a searing pain in his arm.*

"AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*He reels his arm back from the pain.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Spartan-622
*The Prince reaches out to try and disipate the barrier with his power. As soon as his hand touches the barrier, he feels a searing pain in his arm.*

The barrier weakness a bit on where he touched the barrier at. The hourglass has a dent in the glass part on the bottom facing the prince.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

The barrier weakness a bit on where he touched the barrier at. The hourglass has a dent in the glass part on the bottom facing the prince.
*The Prince leaps down to where the dent is and looks at it for a few seconds. Then he lifts his arm and presses it against the barrier. This part of the barrier is much weaker. His hand slides right through. He touches the hourglass and a bright light appears. He chants some kind of spell and the dent is pushed back out to where it should be. As soon as he takes his arm out, the barrier returns to normal.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:33 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

*The Prince leaps down to where the dent is and looks at it for a few seconds. Then he lifts his arm and presses it against the barrier. This part of the barrier is much weaker. His hand slides right through. He touches the hourglass and a bright light appears. He chants some kind of spell and the dent is pushed back out to where it should be. As soon as he takes his arm out, the barrier returns to normal.*
Berry quickly kicked prince out of her mind when he fixed her heart so it would work again.
(back outside of berry)
Darco was holding berry in his arms and he was kissing her and she was shocked by him kissing her and no stopping. Berry looked fine (but inside she was too weak to move or do anything to get away.) Darco stopped kissing her and smiled at her.
Berry sayed to him"You....you....you kissed me"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

Berry quickly kicked prince out of her mind when he fixed her heart so it would work again.
(back outside of berry)
Darco was holding berry in his arms and he was kissing her and she was shocked by him kissing her and no stopping. Berry looked fine (but inside she was too weak to move or do anything to get away.) Darco stopped kissing her and smiled at her.
"I'm sorry I........ don't know what came over me. You're just so beautiful."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

(back outside of berry)
"why did you attack me early Darco?" berry was still in his arms  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

(back outside of berry)
"I just can't stand to see you with the Prince. I thought, maybe if he thought you were dead, he would leave you alone."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:34 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
(back outside of berry)
"I just can't stand to see you with the Prince. I thought, maybe if he thought you were dead, he would leave you alone."
((what the prince aint going to say anything?))"Darco the attack you did almost killed me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
(back outside of berry)
((what the prince aint going to say anything?))"Darco the attack you did almost killed me."
"I would have reversed the effects later. You would have been fine."

"I saw the damage you did Draco. She was on the brink of death. Not even you could have saved her."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games