Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 pm
Yes please! Then I can have something on my phone, like a backround to remind me of everyone. Specially Voxx wink

And I plan to live forever within this Guild. Forever the Vice Captain!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:42 pm
4laugh Yaaaaaay.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:46 pm
So I am deffinitly recruiting in the Gaia main writers forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:24 pm
It's fini, Tak. The background was fun to do. 3nodding  

Voxxx

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Aloha. Konnichiwa. And whatever else suits you!

My name is Isianya. I'm sixteen years old and am addicted to reading and writing. I absolutely adore the written word! I'm too random of a person to include all my information so, if you have any questions, just ask.

I guess you're wondering what my writing is like. Currently, I'm in the midst of writing a novel (that may actually end up being a short story). I'm a very sporadic writer, so I tend to have trouble actually writing in chronological order when it comes to my work. That may explain why half of my notebooks have arrows and post-its everywhere...

If you're interested in reading an original sample, I've posted something on Gaia. Here.

.:~o*'Isianya'*o~:.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:36 pm
Konnichiwa, Isianya-san. It is an honor to make your acquaintance. I'm Voxxx. Call me Voxxxie or Voxxx or Carri if you're daring. I'm currently having a love affair with Kingdom Hearts and MS Paint.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey hun, glad you ccared to join. As you know I am the Vice Captain, 16 years myself with a twin brother. Im actually at camp right now, but I am an insomniac and typing all this in my cell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Nice to meet y'all*.

Voxxx - Arigato.

Tak-Jak - Wow! That's commitment. Nice to know you care that much.

* Oh, and yes, I am from the South. Louisiana, USA, to be exact.

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:55 pm
Was an original member. The Captain invited me herself, and I was the first moderator, other then the first Vice Captain. This place is my home on Gaia. These members are my family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:17 pm
I completely understand. When I need an escape, I can always run to Gaia and be accepted with open arms by everyone. It's so reassuring! I'm glad you found me.

I'll spend most of the night (and more than likely early morning) ghosting around the guild, posting where I can and making myself known.

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:29 pm
You are a new sister, you are welcome, let yourself be known. Let your friends know, spread the news of a Family of writers. Let me know the names, and I shall welcome them in just like I did with you.

Sadly, I have condition suicides tomorrow. So it is goodnight and farewell from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:46 pm
Goodnight.

And thanks again!

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:13 pm
Good luck, Tak. I actually know what those are. gonk

Night, Isianya. Nice to meet you. If you want some free art, too, there's a thread in the chatter. heart I'm going to try and do everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:09 pm
'ello, i'm ffdh, nice to meet you all ^_^  

Flowers For Demon Horns

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 pm
Flowers For Demon Horns
'ello, i'm ffdh, nice to meet you all ^_^

hia! Im Novaking-one of your fellow writers here among the infinites. pleased to meet'cha. -bows dramatically-

We're usually a bit more active durring the day, but the eves of summer are at hand and most of us would be hard pressed to miss them.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games