Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissCuriosity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:30 am
Hi! I'm MissCuriosity, Miss for short.
I just joined today...
So... Hi all!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:03 am
Hello.  

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

Yoyo_JSRF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 pm
Hi. I'm Yoyo_JSRF, and I just joined.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:27 pm
hi i am Chibi_Angel01 biggrin  

Your Guardian AngeI

PunkFireGodess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Hi I am PunkFireGodess,
But you may call me Jaymie or Jade,
whatever fits your fancy.

And I like stories.
I perfer to lurk, but I will encourage engage in the conversations
aswell.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:09 pm
ok.....
name:ddkiller012
nicknames: dd or tree girl
name: in real world sally
race: at the moment zurg
wut would i do with a mill:2 choices:
1:buy wepon of mass destruction
2:buy stuff for my dream avi
mrgreen  

-Fruity_Godess-

Toxic Entity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
»Hello there, my name is the Mysterious Muffin` most people just call me muffin. My real name is Brandon.
I am 13 years of age, and in less than a month I shall be turning 14.I live in Canada Alberta, in some hick town which you probably haven't even heard of. My Interests are usually coming on gaia, and playing on my xbox 360. When the weather is actually nice I like to biking on the trails which I'll do from the moment I wake up till the end of the day.

Well, I guess I shall wrap this up. «

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 pm
*waves* Hello new people! I'm Halo and... not new. As well as trying to figure out a name for my Hermit Crab.

So, yeah. xd  

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

The_Darkness_Of_Earth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:47 pm
im ichigo uchiha 007 and with the winnings i plan on finishing my dream avitar which isnt much more really, and i plan to use the rest to buy stuff for my friends  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 pm
waz up ppl! my name on here is slaya639 but im also called zanku and i just joined today xd . i also join this to share money with freinds xd  

GrandMonkee

Darkflame Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Lets leave this place and say that we escaped
We'll say that there's no difference between right and wrong tonight

I'm Dark. (Dark,Darkie,Angel ect.) Music is my life, I like to dance,skateboard,trickbike,talk, go on the compy ect. I don't like preps, two faced people, fake people and posers.... I'm kinda mean, really sarcastic and like to point out things that are ironic.

=D But I'm the most loyal person you'll ever meet.

I'm questing, been on gaia for two and a half years. Yeah <3

We'll leave no trace of plans that we have made
So they can't find us and take what is ours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:57 pm
well the name is jessica. as you can see. my friend from school told me about gaia and i started playin. ive been playin for like a couple months. um i just turned 17 in july. i live in norwalk california. i freakin love music i live for it. i love metal!!! woooo!!!!! um yeah i might work at walmart haha. blaugh i dont realy feel like writing right now but if you wanna get to know me or be a friend or whatever then just send a friend request!  

iamjessica26

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Hello, I'm Jessica. I am engaged to the person who referred me here. I am here to just meet new people and help gain more gold for my dream avi. My dream avi is in the avitar part of this guild. I am interested in music, reading, writing, and swimming. I love to play pool and hang out with friends and my fiance. I am really nice after people get to know me, but am really shy at times. I enjoy talking to new people and getting to know them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:43 pm
yo people im kageinu27...but call me kage. i just join sooooo yeah hi my fellow humans ..or are you question question question  

inu no kage

Dark Lord Grievous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 pm
Nickname: dark lord
intrests: playing video games anime/manga
if i won the million i'd buy a few items for my avi and give the rest to my friends  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games