Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14514 14515 14516 14517 14518 14519 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 pm

TtheHero
Oh, oh here's another:

Quote:
When the "Enter Your Name" screen in Pokemon Red/Blue is skipped by hacking or using a cheating device, the player and the rival have somewhat meaningful names. The player's name becomes NINTEN, and the rival's... SONY.

I'm reading them. Some of these are really good. xd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 pm

NintendOmega
Zephyrkitty
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
What the...?

Quote:
Mention the word "PlayStation" in voice-controlled Pokemon Spin Off Hey You, Pikachu and Pikachu gets angry and starts electrifying things.

rofl I MUST try this.

BRB, testing this.

My Pikachu responded pretty happily to me saying 'PlayStation'. Either that's wrong, or my Pikachu is secretly a Sony fanboy.
He probably though you just said "play" or something. Keep trying.

@Owwin: wat

Possibly. I want to finish reading through the page first, though. XD

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Zephyrkitty
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
What the...?

Quote:
Mention the word "PlayStation" in voice-controlled Pokemon Spin Off Hey You, Pikachu and Pikachu gets angry and starts electrifying things.

rofl I MUST try this.

BRB, testing this.

My Pikachu responded pretty happily to me saying 'PlayStation'. Either that's wrong, or my Pikachu is secretly a Sony fanboy.

xd Remember in Ochre Woods when you pick up the smelly fruit, and he'd ALWAYS try to use Thunder on it?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 pm

WUT

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
What the...?

Quote:

rofl I MUST try this.

BRB, testing this.

xd Remember in Ochre Woods when you pick up the smelly fruit, and he'd ALWAYS try to use Thunder on it?

I seem to recall Bulbasaur giving me a recipe that required the smelly fruit, and I failed because Pikachu kept frying all of them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Zephyrkitty

xd
Wow.

My brother's spending the night again. Coo'.

l-Kriel-l

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Quote:
In Persona 4, you can buy a book. When you read the book, the game shows something like this:
A ploddingly-written romantic comedy about a girl on her first day of school in a new town. Vampires are involved. The content of this book was almost physically painful for you to read.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Quote:
In Persona 4, you can buy a book. When you read the book, the game shows something like this:
A ploddingly-written romantic comedy about a girl on her first day of school in a new town. Vampires are involved. The content of this book was almost physically painful for you to read.

Edit: DAMMIT ZEPH. xd

l-Kriel-l

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Quote:

Where are these coming from? sad
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Quote:
The PETA made this Darker And Edgier Cooking Mama. Majesco immediately responded with this.
I am not gonna link either of the links, but if I was Majesco I wouldn't have been all nice and added a bunch of vegetarian options to the next game, I would have sued the ********.

Also the game is too hard.

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:28 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
Quote:

This page.

@Kriel: >D
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
Quote:

The category "Take that" is large so there are separate links to it's examples in varying media.

Now, I like the trope Color Failure. It's so funny!

I had the thought of making a sprite where my character gets so shocked, all his color drains off his body. Then upon noticing it, he whips out a paintbrush and re-paints himself.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Alright, I'm gonna go see if I can't play this on guitar...and maybe drums if I'm up for it because I'm ******** obsessed with this song today.

SECOND LINK. The first one's live.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I like this trope
Standard Snippit
Especially check out the little caption for Tocatta and Fuege. XD

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Quote:
The first Parappa game featured a female moose with antlers, as well as the second one.

* It's even more confusing in Um Jammer Lammy. Lammy is a female lamb... with ram horns. Plus, there's Lammy's Evil Counterpart, Rammy. Her name states her to be a ram. Rammy is a GIRL RAM. A FEMALE MALE SHEEP. I'll bet that gave some biologists a headache.

xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14514 14515 14516 14517 14518 14519 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games