Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:24 pm

*giggle, gluggle*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:36 pm

I still don't know what one of those are.

genric

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:46 pm

A cross between a glomp, a hug and a snuggle apparently..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm

but a glomp is a flying tackle hug... so it's a flying tackle hug^2 snuggle?

genric

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:51 pm

Apparently stare I didn't really understand it... but I picks it up because it was cute whee Kinda like my fuggle stare Which.. if I have to explain that one to you pervert boy.. i'll slap you 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:36 pm

*jumps around*

The thought of how many donation letters I still have to buy makes me cry... I cannot let my collection become uncomplete crying Guess I need to start selling stuff. Okay I shall stop complaining now, since I really have no right to complain about my lack of money sweatdrop

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:03 pm

I might have a spare one you can have ^.^

Yup...one that I'm saving to see if Talon still needs and one more. If ya want one for August it's yours smile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:27 pm

Someone just insulted me and finns through a PM to me crying I feel like yelling back, but that would be useless, ignoring it is the best way to deal with it... but ARGH!!!

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:34 am

danadien_cortavere
I might have a spare one you can have ^.^

Yup...one that I'm saving to see if Talon still needs and one more. If ya want one for August it's yours smile

eek You . . . what?!? You don't need to do that, Dana! I luv ya for it, and it is a very good bribe if you want favours from the almighty-ojiisan, but the only thing I need is time. My paycheck is in a week, and then $10 will be sent into Gaia for donation letters. My beloved crew members shouldn't have to support my addictive need for letters. *looks in inventory and sees two letters from months past- July 06, and Mar 06* Then again, if you want to pass it on, I will gladly take it!!!! mrgreen 3nodding

On a side note, hatredsonly, I happen to find pale/white skin much more attractive than tanned. When the skin deepens in colour, it is a natural response to UV radiation- the pigment is brought up to help protect your body. It is your skin saying 'OUCH!!!' Gimmie pale skin anyday. cool

*dark aura begins to flare up, and literally appear as deep purple flames all around him* What impudent fool would dare attack one of my friends? Whom is the pitious sould that would dare send impotent arrows of aggression to one I would defend?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:50 am

O.o Talon..... >.> Impotent arrows? is that mean they're all limp and useless? O.O *grins evilly* mwahahah. That's ok. We'll just use our pitchforks and uzis and mow 'em all down. ^_^ *giggles in demented glee*

krome_devil

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:57 am

Yep, impotent arrows. Technically, that just means they are ineffective and useless, but if you want to see them as limp and flopping through the air, so be it. razz

Me, I wanna go all DBZ on them and mow them down with a beam of energy that reduces them to ashes- that way they can't come back. evil
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 am

That works too!

*falls asleep*

krome_devil

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:54 am

krome_devil
That works too!

*falls asleep*

*curls up next to you and falls asleep*

Fear me, for I have not had my morning coffee, yet....

burning_eyes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:03 am

I'm working on mine and i still feel totally fuzzy

*curls up with the others*

Cat69

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 am

Slumber party! *snuggles wif both Cat and Goosey*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games