Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14539 14540 14541 14542 14543 14544 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin, name my Dark Power Chao.
I am bad at finding evil names. How many spaces are you allowed?
7 huh?

Yup, 7.

Also, Kags named him. Jazz, and the other one is Jarr, hah, didn't realize they were so close.

I need two more dark, two more hero chao. Any ideas? =o

My other Hero chao are Stanza and Tide.

And the neutral are Popo, Jubs, Pace and Grapple.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 pm

@ Haru pretty good.
@ Kuzo which game?
@ Reg I look forward to it.
@ Ribbz. Falkner? Tracy? Clark?

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin

Ragnarok

One letter too much. D=

Damn. xp
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm

http://www.geekstir.com/the-duck-hunt-tramp-stamp

xd Read the caption under the picture.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Owwin
@ Reg I look forward to it.

Do you like lots of gore and sexual themes?

...Cause my story includes neither... It does have violence.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 pm

TtheHero
I'm all ears, Z.

All right, then.

Some things that are bugging me:
- In your other picture of Paula you blurred where her body ends and her tail begins. I don't know if you decided to change her design after that or just forgot/skipped it in this picture, but either way you should keep her tail consistent in any other pictures you draw of her.
- They both look really dry. A mermaid spends most of its time in water, so I'd expect their hair and body to be wet, but they both look dry, especially when it comes to Paula's hair and Ellis' outfit. I'd recommend fixing that in future pictures unless they've been spending a lot of time in the sun or something.
- Both of their tails - Paula's especially - look kind weird because they haven't been shaded. Most of the picture looks fine without shading because of the style, but the tails really stand out.
- Paula's boobs are weird. I think it's how they were drawn; the top half makes it seem like they're one size, and the bottom half makes them look like a different size.

Despite that, I think they're both pretty good. Ellis' design especially is adorable.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Regulust

i usually only like gore and sexual themes in comedy. I still gotta finish Ribbin's and T's though.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
I am bad at finding evil names. How many spaces are you allowed?
7 huh?

Yup, 7.

Also, Kags named him. Jazz, and the other one is Jarr, hah, didn't realize they were so close.

I need two more dark, two more hero chao. Any ideas? =o

My other Hero chao are Stanza and Tide.

And the neutral are Popo, Jubs, Pace and Grapple.

Hero: Julius, Odin, Belmont,

Dark: Malice, Sabata, Dainn

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Owwin
Regulust

i usually only like gore and sexual themes in comedy. I still gotta finish Ribbin's and T's though.
Well my story won't be finished in a long time... especially at the rate I'm going. =/
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Owwin
Regulust

Yay! =D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Owwin
Regulust

I still have to start T's. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
I'm all ears, Z.

All right, then.

Some things that are bugging me:
- In your other picture of Paula you blurred where her body ends and her tail begins. I don't know if you decided to change her design after that or just forgot/skipped it in this picture, but either way you should keep her tail consistent in any other pictures you draw of her.
- They both look really dry. A mermaid spends most of its time in water, so I'd expect their hair and body to be wet, but they both look dry, especially when it comes to Paula's hair and Ellis' outfit. I'd recommend fixing that in future pictures unless they've been spending a lot of time in the sun or something.
- Both of their tails - Paula's especially - look kind weird because they haven't been shaded. Most of the picture looks fine without shading because of the style, but the tails really stand out.
- Paula's boobs are weird. I think it's how they were drawn; the top half makes it seem like they're one size, and the bottom half makes them look like a different size.

Despite that, I think they're both pretty good. Ellis' design especially is adorable.

Hmm... I did want to draw the bra large enough to cover her chest there... ok.

You're right; I did actually forget to blend her midsection right there. I had to rush it a little, for it was a pic I'm using for my magazine project, and that teacher gets a little bit demanding on finishing something on time... or even when one comes in late at the slightest.

I'm not sure how to show the appearance of something being wet, aside from their hair being down.

Thanks! That was the first I had to draw Ellis' design for her Water Stone power. I should try and draw versions of them with their land legs.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Kids are Cruel
23. If there's a shy, quiet kid in your class that everyone picks on, treat him with respect and kindness. Your life will be spared when his Psychic Powers become manifest.
-The Normal Innocent Bystanders Survival Guide

Dying Like Animals
Foxes: "Both sides are idiots — what an excellent opportunity..." Foxes are somewhat akin to Weasels in seeing the opportunities around. However, not only are they unafraid of the villains they are savvy and quick enough to play both sides against each other, morality and ideology be damned. A Fox relies on his wits, his speed and his charm to get him through come what may, no matter which side wins — and if neither does, well the Fox will still be on his feet after the dust settles. Unlike most of the others, Foxes can actually be quite useful or even helpful, if you can turn them to your side. Or if the villain betrays them. Or if you can convince them there's more profit in your side winning. Basically, when in a capital-D Disaster, Foxes are your best bet. At least they're smart.

Making sure I survive is top priority.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tony the Tiger vs. Akuma.

I'M BETTING ON THE BIRD!
User Image

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 pm

TtheHero
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tony the Tiger vs. Akuma.

I'M BETTING ON THE BIRD!
User Image
I am putting my money on any character that could be a cereal mascot and a capcom character. Okami could work, Megaman too. NOT DANTE
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14539 14540 14541 14542 14543 14544 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games