Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:35 pm

It was big dude...the whole house was shaking... gonk

Welcome Glaconer! Nice to have you!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 pm

'ey...Glan...I mean...Brett...>.> Yeah. Hi. Welcome to here. It's pretty cool. Nice people. 3nodding

I lol'd on the P.S. remark. Nice character. xD

Anona_Rose

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:56 pm

Hi everyone I haven't seen in forever. I stopped by thinking to chat a little, but alas it's getting kind of late here and I'll probably have headed off to bed by the time anyone replies XD. (It's the pain meds that make me tired, I swear. Recently had oral surgery. Joy.)

So yeah, I'm alive, in case anyone was wondering. *Snicker*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:40 pm

The reason I was offline for a long while last month was that lightning struck our house and fried the power cable to my laptop... I was soooooooo lucky it didn't kill my comp or anything else. Luckily noone was home when that happened.

I have... *whispers* 3 (+2 that are shared) mules *gasp*

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:22 am

*offers one final hug to Dana, normal one this time with a huge smile* Talon happy boy . . . thankies!!! 4laugh

Pansa, it is alright. I fully understand that life can get in the way of things and you just need to take care of stuff first. Why do you think I am not on Gaia much more than I already am? sweatdrop There are just quite a few requests to get that started, and we are all anxious for the green light- Espically those of us that were a part of Galvan I. We know how wonderful this is going to be. That hype translates over to the newer members as well, so you have quite a few people waiting with baited breath . . . ninja

Clanconer: Interesting. Despite my rather nerdy fondness for fantasy charecters and races, I had not heard of that sect before. Ya learn something new everyday! Welcome to the Refuge!!! Though I hate to hear about your friend quitting, it is a pleasure to welcome you into our ranks. 3nodding

You are missed Merlinic. As for the oral surgery- burning_eyes I am so sorry. when I had a tooth yanked, it really sucked, so I know a little of where you are coming from. Of course, drooling for a day or two like an idiot was not one of my fonder memories. stressed Should have had a second one yanked, but my shithead father took my appointment for himself and now the remnants of my tooth are all but eroded away in my mouth. emo On the plus side, with one yanked, and the other all but gone, my wisdom teeth came in without much fuss. rolleyes

As for mules . . . I just have the one. Origonally, there was a semi-spiritual reason for having Talon the Diamond Star and Rainer EagleShot, but since then I have grown and this account just had all my attention for so long that now it is my main account, and Rainer is the mule whom I leech off of and use for events like holidays and now the free daily stuff.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:23 am

Did any of you know that the free daily items are not just a one-shot? Each day, if you click on the "My Gaia", "Community", "Games", and "World" links they each give you a daily item on those pages? pirate

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:49 am

Rainer_EagleShot
Did any of you know that the free daily items are not just a one-shot? Each day, if you click on the "My Gaia", "Community", "Games", and "World" links they each give you a daily item on those pages? pirate
*fwaps with the nessness of ness* Yes. *pokes with ish for good measure*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:19 am

. . . I have no idea what you just did, Rhi . . . eek

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:55 am

Me neither XD

Edit: Oh yeah, details. Well, let's see. First I got what had to be at least four shots to numb my mouth--only problem was the shots hurt like hell in the first place (and normally I deal with shots alright. Mouth seems to be a different story, however.)

Then they took some skin off the roof of my mouth (ouch) and put it down in front of my teeth where my gums were prematurely eroding away a' cause o' me past braces. They then stitched it in place, with a rather wicked-looking hook thing that I could see but thankfully not feel.

Second day after and here I am XD. The roof of my mouth is doing alright but my whole chin is still tender from the gum thing. Eating's a bit difficult, but it's not as bad as my wisdom teeth (thank god XD).
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:20 am

Hi. I'm new, but you could probably have already guessed that. So what's up? sweatdrop

kaynedragoon

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:19 am

heelo guys just need to quickly post that i will not be on as constantly as i used to school has a new sonic wall so yeah but i will be on so dont forget me. ill be on every tues and thurs until i can get internet at my house
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:52 am

Hey, we will miss you . . . just come by if you can. 3nodding

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:56 pm

Welcome to the refuge, KayneDragoon, nice to have you ^.^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:03 pm

Ouch ouch ouch nasty surgery and teeth stuff gonk

Mou

The Glanconer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:16 pm

Welcome, KayneDragoon! I'm new too, but this place seems pretty amazing. (Nice sig pic, btw.)

Mou: Ech, I'm sorry. That's hella-lame. sad

Oh, by the way, thanks everyone for my warm welcome. It made me feel very special. ^o^
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games