Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14581 14582 14583 14584 14585 14586 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 am

I think I'm going to watch some more Digimon.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 am

No you're not, because you think you are insane. Which if thought about too much and the knowing of that fact can cause a really nasty mental loop.

I mean it is known that if you think you are insane, then you're not. Because insane people tend to think everyone else is insane.

But in knowing that thinking you are insane means you are sane, that means that when you think you are insane and know that means you are sane, that you think you are sane, which could mean you are insane.

Yin Yun Yang

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 am

Ribbin
Digimon is one of the biggest rip-offs ever...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 am

Super Cheesio
Ribbin
Digimon is one of the biggest rip-offs ever...

Agreed. Mind you, the only similarities are monsters that evolve. The rest is black and white. Only Digidestined can have digimon, there's another world in link with their own, blah blah blah. Plus it has a real plotline. I love it.

EDIT: OH BIGGEST. I thought you said best. Then no, it is not one of the biggest rip offs ever. As I said, very little in common. If you're offended that it has the same name style as the Pocket Monsters = Pokemon and Digital Monsters = Digimon. Then yes. It ripped of the name idea. Oops.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 am

Anyone want to join Whirled? It's real fun. If your an artist, you can sell s**t for coins and people can put it in there houses. It's a kick. I sell all kinds of crap and people love me for it. xd

I need more friends on there!
If you want to join, I get prizes from emailing you invites, also. xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 am

Overall I'd say the digimon shows are better then the pokemon shows.

Except that fourth season, and I haven't paid attention to the fifth one, I liked the first three and I haven't bothered watching the other two at all.

Yin Yun Yang

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

Yin Yun Yang

Except that fourth season, and I haven't paid attention to the fifth one, I liked the first three and I haven't bothered watching the other two at all.

THANK YOU.

You can't really deny how repetitive and plotless Pokemon is. It just can't compare to Digimon. This is just the show mind you. Obviously the games are better. Since that's how Pokemon started. Digimon started as a show, and that's why it's better in that aspect. =)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 am

Ribbin
Yin Yun Yang

THANK YOU.

You can't really deny how repetitive and plotless Pokemon is. It just can't compare to Digimon. This is just the show mind you. Obviously the games are better. Since that's how Pokemon started. Digimon started as a show, and that's why it's better in that aspect. =)
I've only played tow digimon games, the second rumble arena which was fun but not great, and that one one whose name I can't remember and which just plain stunk.

And yup, I got sick of the pokemon show, maybe after watching 8 or 10 episodes.

The first two maybe three movies are alright though.

Yin Yun Yang

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:03 am

Ugwaah.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:10 am

I honestly didn't know that Pokemon had a plot.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:22 am

It was carefully hidden...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 am

Does anyone have Left 4 Dead?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 am

Almost did, for the 360, though technically it would have been my brother's. But he got a different game instead.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 am

Hopefully L4D won't freeze this time. D<

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 am

Yup, hope is good.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14581 14582 14583 14584 14585 14586 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games