Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14584 14585 14586 14587 14588 14589 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Allegro
Wooo, I got into a Closed Beta I wanted to.
Warhammer football?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
That stinks.

But nah it isn't that kind of ache.

I know where yu're coming from. I just thought we were listing what ails us.

And yes, it does stink. Sneezing is now painful.

And this gimmick is killing me. I always type out my BB Code and since I'm so used to being Hashire, it's surprisingly hard to type "purple" over typing "green"
Depends on where you think I am coming from, or have you been stalking my forum posts?

And yeah, sneezing is annoying and painful.

Also really? Why are you doing the gimmmick? And why not go with green anyways seeing as I think the gimmick is in relation to earth day, and green is more related to it?

I know where yu're coming from because I, too, have experienced the aching hands.

Indeed.

Because my plant related chara Shiori isn't in the guild yet, so I'm spending today as my Earth attributed chara, although it's Earth in a different context than Earth day. And her 'speak' is in purple compared to Hashire's green. Each chara has their own text color. It's all in my journal, first entry.

And ah I see, still, could just do green anyways for the sake of your comfort.

Starting to get the hang of typing purple. I must stay in character, as they are not quite the same. If I wasn't using Kani, I'd be changing my manner of speech as well.

Kani Tochimeijin

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
That stinks.

But nah it isn't that kind of ache.

I know where yu're coming from. I just thought we were listing what ails us.

And yes, it does stink. Sneezing is now painful.

And this gimmick is killing me. I always type out my BB Code and since I'm so used to being Hashire, it's surprisingly hard to type "purple" over typing "green"
Depends on where you think I am coming from, or have you been stalking my forum posts?

Also really? Why are you doing the gimmmick? And why not go with green anyways seeing as I think the gimmick is in relation to earth day, and green is more related to it?

I know where yu're coming from because I, too, have experienced the aching hands.

Indeed.

Because my plant related chara Shiori isn't in the guild yet, so I'm spending today as my Earth attributed chara, although it's Earth in a different context than Earth day. And her 'speak' is in purple compared to Hashire's green. Each chara has their own text color. It's all in my journal, first entry.

Starting to get the hang of typing purple. I must stay in character, as they are not quite the same. If I wasn't using Kani, I'd be changing my manner of speech as well.
Oh? Where did something I was saying go. I seem to have lost part of what I said.

Oh wait it is back in my post, but it isn't in your quote.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Owwin
Allegro
Warhammer football?
I'm not allowed to divulge any details, as far as I'm aware.

Allegro

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang

Indeed.

Oh? Where did something I was saying go. I seem to have lost part of what I said.

Oh wait it is back in my post, but it isn't in your quote.

I found it quite unrelated to the main point in this discussion of this chain of quotes.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Allegro
Owwin
Allegro
Warhammer football?
So you can;t even tell me if that is what the beta is?

Owwin

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 pm

And I think that answers the question of what you think the ache is caused by and what the ache I'm experiencing is caused by being the same or different.

I'm pretty sure what you think is causing the ache is different then what has caused said ache.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Did I just do a double kick with one foot
I think I did
=O
I love my bass drum. I still want another pedal, though.

My drummer taught me how to do that. Kick it with the tip of your foot then the heel right after. Sweet, amirite?

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Ribbin
Shane-Cheshner
Did I just do a double kick with one foot
I think I did
=O
I love my bass drum. I still want another pedal, though.

My drummer taught me how to do that. Kick it with the tip of your foot then the heel right after. Sweet, amirite?

Uh...that's not how I did it. >_>
I just moved my foot...and did it twice...relatively fast.
I was drumming along to Stay With Me by Finch. xd

Owwin
Allegro
Owwin
Allegro
Warhammer football?
So you can;t even tell me if that is what the beta is?
I'll have to look over the agreement really quick.

Allegro

Kani Tochimeijin

Yin Yun Yang
And I think that answers the question of what you think the ache is caused by and what the ache I'm experiencing is caused by being the same or different.

I'm pretty sure what you think is causing the ache is different then what has caused said ache.

On the contrary, I do not know what causes the ache in my hands aside from growing pains and mass button mashing. But the ache is no less authentic.

Until I use my private stash of Tylenol. Then the ache is no more.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang

On the contrary, I do not know what causes the ache in my hands aside from growing pains and mass button mashing. But the ache is no less authentic.

Oh definitely different aches we are talking about. Mine isn't a sore ache, it's a different sort of bad ache.

Yin Yun Yang

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Kani Tochimeijin
Yin Yun Yang

Oh definitely different aches we are talking about. Mine isn't a sore ache, it's a different sort of bad ache.

I'll bet Tylenol would help anyways. It's the ultimate miracle cure band-aid medicine.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Pretty sure it's okay for me to say yes to your question, Owwin. GOnna see if it works on my computer first.

Allegro

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I WANT PLUTONIUM NUGGETS!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14584 14585 14586 14587 14588 14589 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games