Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14587 14588 14589 14590 14591 14592 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

estvpe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 pm

so guys, how you like my avi? xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:46 pm

I think I'm gonna add violence into my story... like blood and the like...maybe I'll nudity too... or not I don't know how well it would fit.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Ribbin
l-Kathulu-l
I miss my SA2B. It stopped working, I just played it soooooo much. Chaos were amazing.

Yea, my copy is back home in BC, so I haven't played it in ages. And I just rebought it and now I finally have a memory card here so I started a new file. =D
I think i'll buy a "new" one when I get paid next.

Woah, I get paid the day I go to Chicago. Awesome.

Armadillo - It looks cool

Reg - Needs pics.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Ribbin
Also, here's Grapple, Pace and Popo. =3

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pretty cool. Keep giving that green one Running Drives/Animals, and it'll look even MORE like Sonic and turn blue, even!

I have a Dark Running that resembles Shadow, but the stripes are green

I have a Neutral Swim one as well, and a Dark one. I think it's starting to look like a duck.

My two best are named Rocky and Jojo.

Before his rebirth, Rock was a Hero Power, and Jojo is now a Dark FLying. Go that jester/NiGHTS-like look, with a diamond pattern <3

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm

How do you get special Chaos? I know you need data from other games, and the GBA connector cord to the GC for special eggs.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 pm

l-Kathulu-l
How do you get special Chaos? I know you need data from other games, and the GBA connector cord to the GC for special eggs.
Tails Chao comes from the gamecube Phantasy Star game. His stats are good all A, and he never dies, but he can't breed.

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm

SuperArmadilo
so guys, how you like my avi? xd

Great Galloping Goombas!

Somebody prep the Giant Syringe, STAT!

Ah Kath, yeah.

I remember seeing special Chao eggs for sale in the Tiny Garden from the Sonic Advance games. They were like.. gem colored.

Speaking of whic, if any of you have that, you can import the fruits from that garden. They seem to affect stats a bit better.

Let's see... Oh! I remember breeding two Chao to get a Shiny but normal colored one, and another set to get a Transparent Chao, I named Ghostie.

I even used a Bat animal to take away his feet!
xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pretty cool. Keep giving that green one Running Drives/Animals, and it'll look even MORE like Sonic and turn blue, even!

I have a Neutral Swim one as well, and a Dark one. I think it's starting to look like a duck.

Before his rebirth, Rock was a Hero Power, and Jojo is now a Dark FLying. Go that jester/NiGHTS-like look, with a diamond pattern <3

Yea, I'm usually too lazy to get their secondary evolutions. I'm working on the Dark Run/Run chao (Shadow Chao)

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Reg - Needs pics.

Pics of what?

Also when I get to T's story... I probably shouldn't have him be violent like every other character cause that's out of character... but if he wasn't he'd be the odd man out.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Regulust
l-Kathulu-l
Reg - Needs pics.

Pics of what?

Also when I get to T's story... I probably shouldn't have him be violent like every other character cause that's out of character... but if he wasn't he'd be the odd man out.
A character doesn't have to kill to be a badass. Just give him nonlethal means of combat. Non lethal weapons or training in non lethal combat techniques.

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Owwin
Regulust
l-Kathulu-l
Reg - Needs pics.

Pics of what?

A character can be a non lethal combatant, and still be a badass. Just give him nonlethal means of combat. Non lethal weapons or training in non lethal combat techniques.
He should fight with his tongue.

Quickly, grab onto our tongues!

How am I supposed to-

*bleh*

Oh God this is disgusting.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Owwin
Regulust
l-Kathulu-l
Reg - Needs pics.

Pics of what?

A character doesn't have to kill to be a badass. Just give him nonlethal means of combat. Non lethal weapons or training in non lethal combat techniques.

I don't change up really the weapons and abilities cameos have. T still has his giant hammer... and a giant hammer should be able to break bones and s**t like that.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin

User Image
User Image
User Image

Yea, I'm usually too lazy to get their secondary evolutions. I'm working on the Dark Run/Run chao (Shadow Chao)

I went on insane runs in stages, mostly Tails/Eggman to get all of one type of Drive/Animal to ensure the maximum in levelage. Also repeating stages like City Escape to get 999 Rings.

Now if only I could get Rank A in all the damned stages.

BTW Ribbin, remember Mystic Melody?

It falls under this trope.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Regulust
I don't change up really the weapons and abilities cameos have. T still has his giant hammer... and a giant hammer should be able to break bones and s**t like that.
He can cripple, without crushing the vital organs. Smashing an opponent's arms would stop them from picking up a weapon, and then when they are disabled he could triangle choke them until they pass out.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Owwin
Regulust
He can cripple, without crushing the vital organs. Smashing an opponent's arms would stop them from picking up a weapon, and then when they are disabled he could triangle choke them until they pass out.

That is actually a great idea.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14587 14588 14589 14590 14591 14592 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games