Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14588 14589 14590 14591 14592 14593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm

TtheHero
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Also, here's Grapple, Pace and Popo. =3

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pretty cool. Keep giving that green one Running Drives/Animals, and it'll look even MORE like Sonic and turn blue, even!

I have a Dark Running that resembles Shadow, but the stripes are green

I have a Neutral Swim one as well, and a Dark one. I think it's starting to look like a duck.

My two best are named Rocky and Jojo.

Before his rebirth, Rock was a Hero Power, and Jojo is now a Dark FLying. Go that jester/NiGHTS-like look, with a diamond pattern <3

Yea, I'm usually too lazy to get their secondary evolutions. I'm working on the Dark Run/Run chao (Shadow Chao)

I went on insane runs in stages, mostly Tails/Eggman to get all of one type of Drive/Animal to ensure the maximum in levelage. Also repeating stages like City Escape to get 999 Rings.

Now if only I could get Rank A in all the damned stages.

BTW Ribbin, remember Mystic Melody?

It falls under this trope.

I can't read tropes, they just annoy me for some reason. xD

I used the soft reset item glitch to get sweet amounts of rings. Sell an expensive item from your chao garden and soft reset. The chao garden data is the same before you entered, but as soon as you sell the item it changes your ring amount immediately. =3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Regulust
That is actually a great idea.
That is how Owwin does it. The bad thing about that is that the bad guys in the Thies world all have more ways to hurt than just weapons, so usually when Owwin tries to take them down with non lethal force he falls into traps and then somebody else has to save him.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Owwin
Regulust
That is actually a great idea.
That is how Owwin does it. The bad thing about that is that the bad guys in the Thies world all have more ways to hurt than just weapons, so usually when Owwin tries to take them down with non lethal force he falls into traps and then somebody else has to save him.

That sounds pretty cool.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Hmm...

"I don't kill, you know... I leave the opponent to think about what they've done"

And if they have to wear several casts, then that sounds fine and dandy!
I like-a the sound of that!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm

TtheHero
Hmm...

"I don't kill, you know... I leave the opponent to think about what they've done"

Even if they were an ultimate evil who the only way they'd leave the world alone is if they were dead?

Anyways sounds like a plan.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey everyone. biggrin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

TtheHero
Hmm...

I always liked the idea too. It is one of the main ideas behind my character. He doesn't kill, he rehabilitates. At least he tries. It doesn't always work because that is how the world is, but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and killing begets more killing.
Regulust
Even if they were an ultimate evil who the only way they'd leave the world alone is if they were dead?

Anyways sounds like a plan.
That is actually one of the main conflicts my character has to deal with.

@ NinOmega-Sup niggs!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Owwin
TtheHero
Hmm...

I always liked the idea too. It is one of the main ideas behind my character. He doesn't kill, he rehabilitates. At least he tries. It doesn't always work because that is how the world is, but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and killing begets more killing.

My character is an ex-soldier who became kind of a vigilante, and he has times where he goes crazy and ruthlessly kills people and animals, etc. xd sweatdrop

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:21 pm

@Owwin: Not much, just chillin' I guess, when I should be studying. confused
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Regulust
My character is an ex-soldier who became kind of a vigilante, and he has times where he goes crazy and ruthlessly kills people and animals, etc. xd sweatdrop
My buddy Chase's character is a science experiment that does pretty much the same thing, but he has no qualms with killing anyway. He is precisely what happens the the villains that Owwin can't rehabilitate.
@ NinO- Shouldn't we all be. I would be doing my forensics work, and english, and stats, and illustration, and everything else, but I have come to hate all of it, and would rather goof off.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm

FML
-_-
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

J of The Wind
FML
-_-
Aww, what happend? neutral

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Hmm... If it's someone I KNOW I can't forgive... Then I'd HAVE to finish them off.

I did something like that in one o' my episodes.

The Big Bad at the time wanted to kill a friend of mine for a totally trivial matter that happened around when I and said friend was 8 and 7 years old.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

NintendOmega
J of The Wind
FML
-_-
Aww, what happend? neutral

Too much to type... I have been having horrible dreams lately, Some guy died of a heart attack yesterday which depressed me since he had a GF too, Finals are putting stress on my mind, My retention levels are nonexistant, and my confidence has reached absolute ZERO.

I want to embrace my ed, but dont want it to end this easily. -_- <******** YOU HUMAN EMOTIONS. <******** YOU ******** YOU DEATH. <******** YOU LIFE.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Owwin
Regulust
My buddy Chase's character is a science experiment that does pretty much the same thing, but he has no qualms with killing anyway. He is precisely what happens the the villains that Owwin can't rehabilitate.
My character is only like that cause every human under the element of Darkness has a demon soul in them that try and destroy the humans spirit by taking over their body and ruthlessly killing the people that person cares about... the person doesn't know they have a demon soul in them so they think it's themselves that did the horrible things, and they usually get killed or kill themselves to rid themselves of the grief... and when the person dies the demon is set free to wreak havoc on the world.

EDIT: And only a Wind Guardian can destroy the demon soul inside them.
sweatdrop
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14588 14589 14590 14591 14592 14593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games