Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Tears budded in Lilli's eyes. Though, she wasn't crying.
"Oh.. Tuesday. It's beautiful. I remember this necklace. Rosalie had it, even when we were younger. I always wanted one just like it.. except purple.." She laughed softly. She and Tuesday had always shared an interest in the color purple, violet.
Lilli took the necklace and carefully placed it around her neck.
"Thank you, Tuesday. I love it." Lilli said, her voice cheerful.
Lilli sat next to him on the bed and kissed his cheek sweetly. "I've missed being able to be with you, Tuesday. It's strange. You seem distant. A dream."
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Tuesday smiled and, though he did this rarely, blushed.
"Your welcome." He said looking at her. Their faces were close.
Carefully, as though Lilli was made of glass, he kissed her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:13 pm

Lilli felt her insides hurting. Her hand clutched up to grab hold of the ring hanging around her neck, it was deeper in her shirt, on top of her chest.
She knew she loved Tuesday. But what did this do to Klaash.
Shouldn't getting married mean you should be honest and faithful?
Lilli wasn't sure. She was sick of deciding. Lilli kissed him back softly.
Lilli pulled her head back after a moment. "I'm sorry. I just feel akward that Amane is right in there. She could come out at any moment. What. what if.." Lilli's voice trailled off. Unsure she let go of the ring, letting it hang. She folded her hands.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Tuesday pulled away.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." He said and stood up.
"You should go." He said. "Your right."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Lilli sighed shaking her head. "No, no. It's alright, Tuesday." Lilli said.
She also stood. "I know I should go. Amane sounds about done."
Lilli turned toward him. She hugged him tightly and them looked into his eyes.
Sweetly, she kissed each side of his face, then turned to leave.
Lilli grabbed the door handle. Twisting the knob, and pulling it open, she exited out into the hall. She held tight to the necklace tuesday had given her. She wondered what it meant, her having it. And if Klaash would notice.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Tuesday sighed.
Lilli, If you want to return, I'm always here. But you know what I'm expecting if you do. He thought to her.
Amane walked out of the shower with only a towel around her chest. It barely covered her.
She smiled and walked towards Tuesday. He smiled back and stood up. They greeted each other with a long, deep kiss. Then it parted.
"It's getting late. We should go to bed." Amane smiled and got in bed, without changing into anything.
Uncomfortable Tuesday lay in bed, he was wearing only boxers. She turned on her side, facing him. He had his back to her. She kept on moving about in bed. Finally Tuesday turned around. Amane looked at him and kissed his neck. He pulled away.
"Tuesday? Whats wrong?" Amane asked.
Knowing what she wanted, he made up an excuse.
"Nothing, I just feel a little sick." He said and smiled kindly at her.
She pouted until Tuesday finally gave in and kissed her.

[[[Yeahyeahyeah. Once again we come to the censored part of the RP.]]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Lilli shook her head as she walked down the hall.
She could tell what Amane would want when she came from the shower. It sickened her. And she knew Tuesday wouldn't resist.
Tuesday. Though I love you.. you make me sick. Why would you do this to Amane. I know she's pregnant. You would leave her, pregnant, just to come back to me. How could either of us do that? Klaash would hate me and you. And Amane would hate me, and maybe you. This couldn't work in the long run, could it?
Lilli tried cutting herself off from Tuesday while he was "making love" to Amane.
Lilli wiped her mouth. She thought of how Amane was probably sucking face with Tuesday know.
She felt sick.

Lilli slipped into her room, expecting Klaash to be awake.
She was wrong.
Lilli sighed sadly, and layed down on the bed next to him. She held him around the middle, feeling safe here.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Amane was sleeping next to Tuesday when Tuesday got Lilli's message.
I wouldn't just leave her. I'd be a good father to my child I wouldn't leave her. I'd just be with you. And I wouldn't have to leave her. We could be together and no one would know. You said you loved me the most right? He thought to her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Lilli tried becoming more comfortable next to Klaash, and easily could. Comfort almost came naturally with Klaash.
Lilli shrugged at Tuesday's thoughts.
She tried to not laugh at the dullness in Tuesday's voice.
Lilli imagined how dull Amane must be. She laughed.

Tuesday, you of all people should know how uncomfortable for me. You'd be lying to Amane. Telling her you love her more. Telling the child you love them more. It's all so fake. I don't know how I could live like that, having some secret affair with someone my husband wants dead. I honestly don't blame Klaash for hating you. You did try to kill me. He cares alot about me. And if I'm okay or not. He won't hurt me, ever. He promised me. Lilli was almost happy Klaash was asleep right now, it made it easier.
I love you, Tuesday. But it's difficult to show it.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:24 pm

[[TUESDAY MIGHT TRY TO KILL HIMSELF AGAIN. But it fails. MWAAHAHAHAHAHA > biggrin ]]

Tears came to Tuesday's eyes. Lilli was right. He had ******** everything up, big-time. He wondered if Lilli could hear Tuesday crying.
I know. Your right. ******** it. Whatever. He quietly got up out of bed and stepped over to the window. Tuesday looked out at the waning moon. It was shining brightly.
Carefully he got the gun from his black box. He held it against his temple. Tears falling from his face.
Once again. Your back in my grasp. Got your hopes a little too high. They came craching down, falling through your fingers. You ******** up. And she will never, ever come back. How many times do we have to go over this? I thought you were over her. I thought she was a memory.
Click! Tuesday waited. Waited. Nothing. Again, <********" He said quietly and threw it. It hit the window and bounced back, making a huge crack. The window broke as planned. There was a small bullet sized hole concidentally[sp?].
He grabbed a piece of glass and held it a little too tight. Blood dripped to the floor as glass met flesh, blood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Lilli was shocked at Tuesday's thought's. He hadn't shut her off from his own thought's.
'Once again. You're back in my grasp. Got your hopes a little too high. They came crashing down, falling through your fingers. You ******** up. And she will never, ever come back. How many times do we have to go over this? I thought you were over her. I thought she was a memory.'

Lilli felt terrible. And she only made it worse. Tuesday.. don't beat yourself down like that. Life isn't only about other people. It's about how you choose to live without some being able to be with you. I may come back to you someday.. but in the mean time.. stick with who you have. I'll still be your friend, unless we are together again. Then I'd be your lover. But still.. you should treat yourself at such a low self-esteem level. You deserve better.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Tuesday froze. He had forgotten to cut off his thoughts.
He heard Lilli.
I can't help it Lilli. I love you. After Rose...I never thought I could ever love again. Not after what I did. And then I met you. And your her sister. I still feel shitty for that. And lying to Amane. She's pregnant with MY child. Our child. She wants so much. And I love you. I ******** up everything Lilli. I'm so sorry I dragged you into this. He thought, the glass digging into his skin.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Tuesday.. stop hurting yourself. I know you are. Please stop it's not helping. Lilli closed her eyes, in hope of falling asleep soon.
If you don't like lying to Amane then don't. It would make me feel better. It'd make you feel better. I don't know if it would make Amane better but at least it'd be being honest. I had to be honest with Klaash. And you saw what happened. He didn't want to be with me for a period of time. That's when you should have taken your chance if you really wanted me. Amane and you weren't fully together and it would have been much easier. But we're both bound now, with strong cords and getting out doesn't seem within grasp.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:14 pm

But it...I don't know. It helps me. I guess. I tried to get you. But you weren't there. No one knew where you were Lilli. You were gone. We could call it all off. Klaash and Amane. What ever happened to Klaash anyway? If he loves you so much why isn't he awake right now, protecting you like I am now? I know I ******** up Lilli, but can't we try again? Just for a little while? You and I could just for a little bit and no one would know. If things don't work out then we can call it off. Please Lilli. He thought to her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:34 pm

[[Wuahahah! xD Klaash is such a hard sleeper. Should I make him wake up now?

o.olll]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games