Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:38 am
When they reached abck to the castle, Starfire looked up and saw Gemini flying in the sky wih Vesta in her arms.

Gemini looked down and saw her adoptive parents come back and her uncles. But where was her aunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 am
Odysseus, done with licking his fur clean, laid silently on the deck. Hearing the howling, he let out a another laugh. They would be home soon where there would be treatment to heal these battle wounds. Those pathetic wolves wouldn't ever be able to heal the greatest wound they recieved this time around.

Scar finished howling. He walked into the castle grounds, not feeling quite at home. It would've been nicer to curl up in their castle to mourn for his fallen leader. However, Scar knew that they would need to stay together until they regained Sirius. What happened then was still questionable.

Raven flew outside to see that everyone was back. Well not everyone, Raven noticed quickly that Swiftkill was gone. Whatever had happened had not been good and the howling from before had been of sorrow and not of victory.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 am
Blaise looked up towards his neice and said, "Your aunt, Swiftkill is no longer with us now." He sounded upset and angry, for his love has been killed. "She's been killed by the sabors," he said in an angry tone. He then walked towards a tree in his wolf form and laied there under it.

~~~~~~~~~

Midnight then walked into the the garden area, where they get most of their antidots and mediceine. She then sat in a chair as she sat under a beautiful tree with a silver trunk and emerald leaves.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 am
Scott rushed out to meet the group a blast of excitment shot through his body the tell tale signs of their return. He rocketed out to be only meet by a depressed group with tough news. He bowed his head down and hovered to the ground his head bowed in respect to the group.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 am
Gemini landed on the ground next to her parents. She then placed Vesta down next to Scott and her parents. Gemini walked to her uncle Blasie, sat next to him, and said, "I'm sorry for yuo lost."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 pm
Vesta laid down with saidness. "Killed...What about brother?"  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am
Scott bowed his head in strange way his was shielding himslef for the possible and worst news that could be given. He just prayed Sirius was safe and hadn't been involved in the dreadulkf bloodshed of today. He crossed his fingers chidlishly in a silly way he hoped it would help and somehow modify events.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am
Scar shook his head. "We didn't even get to their hideout let alone Sirius. However, I believe that Sirius is fine." He said, looking down at Vesta. It must be hard to lose your mother for good and not have your sibling there to comfort you.

The boat came to a halt by the saber palace. Odysseus limped out. Some guards crowded around them. A growl ripped from Odysseus before it dissolved into laughter. "Go and get some healing. Oh and notify Midnight that we're home."

Raven heard the bad news and lowered her head in respect. Even if Swiftkill had been an enemy for a while, it was still a shame that the common enemy, sabers, had ended up killing the proud alpha wolf.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 am
Adonis limped of the ship a sickly twisted grin formed on his face. His proud white tunic was stained with rich crimson blood. His soft white skin tranished with sickly tears in the flesh. Yet he smiled and chuckled like a young adlocsent. 'Were home' he muttured limping away to the potions room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 pm
"I also feel bad. Even though she was evil she was still my aunt and I was kind of hoping she would well be good and you guys as well," as Gemini told her uncle Blasie.

"Is Italius inside?" asked Starfire.

"Yeah, he's inside the castle asleep," said Cyborg.

((I'll play Italius now since thes270 hasn't been playing in this rp.))

Zeta walked in the forest looking around and trying to find those wolves.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:10 pm
Then the guards went to Midnight told her the new of her mate and friend have returned. So Midngiht left the garden and walked until she spotted her husband Adonis. She then ran to him and said, "Adonis your. . ." She then helped him walk to the healing potion room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaise looked towards Gemini and smiled lightly. He then turned into his human look form, placed his hand on her head, and said, "Oh, my dear neice. Your just full of peice and lgiht. Just like your mother, my sister. Maybe when this is all over and if the rest of my pack are still alive, we'll finally just be a normal wolf pack. And just maybe you'll stay here and live with us. What'd you say Gemini?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Vesta started to walk toward a small waterfall. Her eyes had formed some tears. She looked down at the reflection of herself and had a glimps of her mother. She sighed and fell to the ground in a lying position. "I know your still with me....and will always be..." She said in a soft voice as she closed her eyes.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:19 pm
"I'll let you think on that offer child," said Blaise. He then turned into his wolf form and walked towards his daughter Vesta and lied next to her. "Hello my little starshine," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:56 pm
Vesta did a slight smile. "Hi..." She said softly.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 pm
He then nuzzled his daughter and then looked into the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games