Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:44 pm
The moth cried in pain before it fell dead then exploding in a giant burst of dust. The rest of the remaining demons retreated to the tower in the Fire Country.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:46 pm
"That's right go ahead and run! I'll just shoot you in your asses!" Xantos yelled at the fleeing demons, snapping off bolts from the crossbow at them.
"Well...time to face Zeramaru I guess..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm
(( Still it'd burn it's wings off at least I'm a Sannin myself ))

*Hanzo turned to Yokai with the 2nd and 3rd hokage's standing next to him.*

"Sorry kiddo it's a S-rank jutsu too much for you to handle."

*Hanzo then turned to Hayashi remembering the soon to explode orb of poison*

"Take care of it"

Just so everyone reads this:
Hayashi did the tiger sign and many roots came from under the orb of poison and engulfed it with the poison inside of it the roots turned into a tree. The tree's inside roots then pulled the poison down the roots and traveled out of the village threw the roots.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm
"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING!?" Tai yells as he watches them run. A large grin would be visible on Tai' face as he watches them flee. The village had stopped this problem for now, and now they had to worry about the Zeramaru problem. They had to stop the poison...Tai knew he couldnt do that, he fell back. He sprints to a random spot deeper in the village, trying to stay away from that poison. Tai leaps onto the roof of a building, and then watches the rest of the battle for Konoha from long range.  

Nebulosis

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Yokai looked at all the people, "I can't fight Zeramaru yet... I can't be protected either, My brother died because he wasn't from the hyuuga clan and now he is Zeramaru's human puppet. If I go then.. I'll end up just like my brother." Yokai fell on his knees punching the ground as hard as he could. 'I'm so WEAK DAMMIT!" Tears fell down from his eyes, to cheeks then to the ground, "I can't even though a stinken jutsu that ZERAMARU CAN!" Tears kept falling down, "I want my brother back!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 pm
"Hm....if I had another sharingan eye to use...I could get my eternal one....I could have finished that a lot faster...so just so everyone knows....it'b be great to donate." Xantos said and smiled, doubting anybody would acctually give him an eye.
"Well then...Zeramaru....Reiko is here now...and so am I....what are you gonan do now?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

ANBU Wolf Ninja
"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING!?" Tai yells as he watches them run. A large grin would be visible on Tai' face as he watches them flee. The village had stopped this problem for now, and now they had to worry about the Zeramaru problem. They had to stop the poison...Tai knew he couldnt do that, he fell back. He sprints to a random spot deeper in the village, trying to stay away from that poison. Tai leaps onto the roof of a building, and then watches the rest of the battle for Konoha from long range.
READ MY FREAKIN POSTS I TOLD YOU ORION NOBODY READS MY POSTS  
Dp appeared next to tai, "That was some good fighting there, fight like that in the chunin exams, and you might not die..." he said smiling behind his mask, "Too bad about the eye, i'm sure orion will give it to you........eventurly....."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:52 pm
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
READ MY FREAKIN POSTS I TOLD YOU ORION NOBODY READS MY POSTS

((...dude....he missed it because he was already replying when you posted that, i make sure to click preview first to make sure my post aren't void.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:54 pm
((Both of you shut the hell up plz.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:56 pm
(There...deleted...done...everyone sit down and shut up..)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:56 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Both of you shut the hell up plz.))

((Fine, to the pm's if he wants to continue this discussion.))  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:58 pm
thefire158
(There...deleted...done...everyone sit down and shut up..)

((Wait, did you just delete a post of mine?

You know what, screw it. I just got into another fight which I didnt even start this time. I dont need anymore. Also Fire, dont delete my posts. No matter what they say, however, you can edit them.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:58 pm
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
Yokai looked at all the people, "I can't fight Zeramaru yet... I can't be protected either, My brother died because he wasn't from the hyuuga clan and now he is Zeramaru's human puppet. If I go then.. I'll end up just like my brother." Yokai fell on his knees punching the ground as hard as he could. 'I'm so WEAK DAMMIT!" Tears fell down from his eyes, to cheeks then to the ground, "I can't even though a stinken jutsu that ZERAMARU CAN!" Tears kept falling down, "I want my brother back!"

(i am sure you missed my post, if anybody wants to be nice plz reply)  

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games