Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 am
Gab whimpered and coward deeper in the back of Core's coat, "I can... She locked me out... I can't even sense her... I want Lin" He cried in a small voice, "I want Lin..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 am
(Thank God that post actually posted. Damn library computers... stare )

Core's metallic wings lifted from his back. He didn't speak anymore. There was no more time to. He wheeled around and fired expertly at a guard that was nearby. The guard fell unconscious. Core could tell from the color of the man's uniform that he was one of the intern guards, but it didn't matter. Without turning around, he brought his arm behind and shot another guard that was coming up. They were all guards in training. They might be infected, but they were inexperienced. Taking Chiasa's hand, he pulled her to his chest. That was the best place to protect her and she also filled his weak spot too. He fired again at another guard. In his eyes was a strange frigid panic. His pupils dilated and tears formed in his eyes. He knew these guards. They were still in training when he was taken away.

"Awake already?" The woman took out a small syringe and tested it, "We'll have to change that..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 am
Aislin lifted a corner of her mouth in a smirk. She wanted to whimper, like Gab, but she had more pride then that.

Gab clung to Core with surprising skill. Considering his side, he was a personal Back Shield for Core, dragon wings and all  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:01 am
Aegina stayed low, her body glowing with a gold aura. Swords came out of the ground and hovered around her, protecting her, whilst more swords came out and launched itself at incoming guards.

Barick watched Core and Aegina take down the guards. Determined to save Aislin, he bashed down another wall and ran through the dust into the next room, and planned to keep repeating this process until he found Aislin.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 am
The ground shook every time Barick knocked down a wall, "BARICK!!" Core yelled, his voice sounding a little strangled. He had to stop him from storming through the Academy like this.
Then he realized that most of the people who were attacking were actually only attacking Core and Aegina since they were the only ones hurting personnel, "LEFT FORTY FOUR DEGREES!!! GO!!!" He instructed Barick and fired at another guard. This one managed to hit Core's shoulder with a dart. He quickly turned the gun on the dart and shot it clean through. They would deal with things here. He had a feeling Aislin was in that direction, since that's where the actual experiments take place.

"You'll be very compliant when I'm through," the woman said, seeing Aislin's smirking. She injected the drug into Aislin. It wasn't one that would infect her like how Rick infected people. It was something that awakened primal survival instincts and at the same time obedience towards the first person she sees. In this case, the woman who captured Aislin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 am
Aislin bit her lip to keep from crying out, the past three hundred in her mind went blank. Even Gab, so deep set in her mind was completely gone. Blood thirsty eyes raised to the woman, and an out of place smile spread over her lips. She thought this woman was the person who'd hired her, who she was loyal to, "Once you get me down from here, I'd like to know what You need me to do next."

Gab screeched, sounding like a piece of metal slowly being ripped apart. His voice was loud for his size and when he was done, he dropped from Core's back. Aislin's mind was gone. There was something there, but it wasn't Lin, not the Lin he knew. It wasn't his person, and he felt broken without her. He didn't even curl into a ball, he was so lost without his Lin.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 am
"That's better," The woman said and the cuffs released Aislin, "There will be intruders coming here soon. I want you to dispose of them.

"AAAHHH!!!" Core gripped his head when Gab screamed right next to his ears. He dropped his weapon and doubled over, also letting Chiasa go in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 am
Aislin rubbed her wrists and narrowed her eyes at the woman, "I'm an assassin... Not a bodyguard. If you wanted a body guard, you should have hired someone else. I sneak into peoples houses after dark and kill them in their beds. Stealth and secrecy are my companions. I don't have any open combat skills.

Aislin pulled her hair loose and then ran her fingers through it, pushing it out of her face, "I can get you out of here, but that doesn't mean I can defeat whoever's making the ground shake. So knowing that, what do you want me to do?"

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 am
The woman looked at a computer screen that was next to her and saw what was going on in the hallways, "The one destroying the walls swings wide and leaves himself open for attack. He would be easy to sneak up on since he's only looking one way and is making too much of a racket. Kill him. The others are not a threat. Once you kill him we will leave," She had already packed another few syringes of drugs in a case. The drug she injected into Aislin only lasts for a few hours at a time. The next one would make her current state much, much more permanent.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm
Chiasa had run ahead of Core when she sensed someone hostile coming, but it seemed by the time she could gather up the energy to do anything, someone else had already taken care of the threat. Then Core pulled her into his chest, making her almost incapable of doing anything. Which was why she couldn't have done anything to help him when he got hurt. By the time she had tried to reach up to help with the dart wound, Core had collapsed.
Chiasa had never felt so useless or pathetic in her life. She reached towards his shoulders to try and do anything to help Core. She just needed to do something right in this fight.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:09 pm
Core panted after the ringing died down, "Chiasa are you okay?" He asked, taking up the weapon again. Gab's scream went right through him; even worse than nails on a chalkboard. What drowsiness he had from the dart was screeched away, but it would soon creep back again. He took Gab in his arm and struggled to stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 pm
"Stop worrying about me," Chiasa told him and her hands glowed as she tried to burn off the drug that was in his system.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm
a very sudden, and very violent shaking occured all through the immediat area around the facility, followed by a roar that rattled anything loose. Garoth had arrived, summond by Gab's anguish. WHO HURT THE HATCHLING? Garoth thought as he began to claw at the ground, digging towards the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:32 pm
Gab didn't move. He didn't have the will. He was a rag doll in Core's arms. He stared, blinking infrequently at the floor. He wanted his Lin. He wanted his person.

Aislin pouted, she liked taking down big guys, it made her feel strong, but she hated putting her neck on the line. "If I die, everyone who knows I took this job will take off your head. How do I get to where the big guy is?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 pm
Nothing rattled inside the Academy from what was going on outside.
"Just follow the sound of walls falling in," the woman said, "The one on his way here is the most powerful of them. He's the most dangerous."

(waiting for Shoxie)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games