Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm
(Gotta goes.. >< Dammit... )

Lunia shook her head and stood up shaking her head faster and faster. She wanted training but she didn't want it because she wanted power, she looked at her arm and then placed it on the sphere of light that Nephilis created, letting out a sharp squeil she was sent flying back onto her back and was lying on the floor, feeling a burning sensation in her arm she cringed and moaned on the floor. It was like something was trying to escape from her body, but it couldn't. She just lay on the floor screaming and moaning in pain. She then looked at Nephilis and made a punching act into her face, wanting Nephilis to knock Lunia out. ~Please Uncle.. you have to understand.. i don't wanna feel this pain anymore.. knock me out please!~ She shouted to herself.. hoping to god he'd do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Nephilis ran over to Lunia praying that she was alright. "Lunia! I'm sorry...what? No!" Nephilis at first disagreed with her request, but found a more effective way to do it. "Oh boy, please forgive me when you wake up..." He takes his index and thumb finger and squeezes a pressure point on her should causing her to fall asleep. "When you wake up, we'll train. I promise."

~~~

Kessaris looked around with Riko's hand still in his. He lifts his hand and points southeastern to what looked like an abandoned building. "It's in there...let's go." Kess closes his eyes and once again teleports. In the shadows of the building looms a massive silhouette that resembled a 70 foot tall telescope. It wasn't. "This is it Riko." He said walking to it. "A Mana Cannon." The lights come on due to his telekinesis and it reveals a large structure that was indeed a cannon. Large, black with a seat near it's base and a gaping hole at it's front. "Things are going to get rough..."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 am
Lunia let out a sigh in relief as her eyes closed slowly. She dropped to the ground and her arm was still flashing uncontrollably. But she smiled as she went to sleep and let out a little mouthing of 'thankyou' to Nephilis before finally falling asleep in front of them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:32 pm
Riko looked at it, her pale face becoming even more pale. "You took me here to show me a weapon?! Kessaris Shale! I don't want to be in this war but this?! Don't you think this is a little over board? Damn it..." She hissed to herself, her mind suddenly turned on him for a second. "You really have no sense of actually living... what if that...THING used against us?!" She pointed to the structure, yelling now.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 pm
"It won't because it's here in Alloy." Kessaris simply said. "It's not done yet actually. Us, Nephilis, Samara, Ricky and Kendal are the only ones who know of this. I brought you here to ask you a question. The next couple of days...weeks, no years will be hard. Do you trust me? Will you help me through it?" He looked into her eyes with mahoghany orbs that begged a sympathetic yes.

(My next post will be Kess' last post for this time set.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm
((Oh god finally!!!!))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm
(Still gotta wait for others. I guess you posted your last post Rayne?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm
(Just a question will Kendal and Alyss be married already after the time skip or not? Just thought I would ask)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 pm
(Yes.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm
((Yes i've been done, one of my characters are dead, the others are minor,and Jean is isolation...))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm
(Alright. Any last words before you age a bit there Kendal?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 pm
((I think I'm good smile ))  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 pm
(No I think I have everything)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 am
(Hmm.. i think i'm good.. just need to think of what can happen to Lunia during the time she was growing up... she hasn't fallen in love or anything yet so she'll still be the little loner.. xD)  

xLulie

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games