Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grimmaced, "Please Ray, under no circumstance do I want to hear about your sex life with the snack. And as far as mine goes." he chuckled lightly "Let's just say we have decided that the house doesn't stand a chance when she changes." The song was ending and the annoying mortal boy was back, Hunter bit back a growl as he asked if could cut in. Instead of acknowledging him he turned to Ravin and smiled "Have fun sis, save me a dance for later."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline nodded. She hoped that Armand decided to change her, later on. She wanted to live her life first and everything. Then she wanted to be changed. "Uh huh. I know what you mean." Veronica noticed her looking at Armand. She said something. "Yeah. That is." Madi got up. She smoothed the wrinkles out of her dress. "Ronnie don't make a scene. He's just talking." She tried to believe that.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked at Madeline, "You don't want me to make a scene? Dude, seriously, I'm killing him." She rolled her eyes and sighed softly. "Mads, are they Exes?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:43 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed softly and kissed her back. "My apologies Hunter." He let him go off and he spun Ravin around, only stumbling alittle bit. "Maybe you should just dance with Hunter. He makes for a much better partner." He smiled at her, pulling her closer.

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He smiled and nodded at her. "Yes. I do like it here. Takes some getting used to, but, it's alright." Upon opening his eyes he caught sight of the male behind her. Nodding his head back he leaned back against the banister. "Ah, and please. San isn't needed. Just Hide."

"Likewise. It's fine..." He shut his eyes and walked up to the male and stopped so he was fcing the opposite direction. "I won't interfere. I know that Im not even supposed to be out here, but I don't see any harm in conversation betwen aquaintences."Hide shrugged. This guy was like a tank, and well he seemed too confident for his taste.

Playing a coy remark he smirked to himself. "Airi, is a nice girl, how about we play nice and all just get along. What do you think Airi? Because I can leave If I am troubling you." He turned his head to face him.

//Sorry my friends, schoo is a real headbuster, and I'm rather lacking in a few subjects.//  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:28 pm
|| Dude, that guy is nummy!!!! Ok, now that i've had my girly moment for the day. XD ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:31 pm
//Haha. It's alright. Everyone has their moments. Your perfectly entitled.//  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Ravin Black

She laughed a little as Dylan stumbled. Ravin wrapped her arms around Dylan tightly and pulled his weight onto her body. She led them across the dance floor, Dylan's movements suddenly as fluid as hers. Dylan pulled her closer just for the sake of it.

"I don't care about dancing with him," she whined. "I wanna dance with you."

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi touched her chin with a gentle finger and glanced quickly between the two males. "I would rather use -san," she said lightly, smiling some. "I am polite, so I like to be polite, Takizawa-san." She paused and listened to him. "Don't worry about being here. The dance has begun, so everyone is welcome."

Airi glanced pointedly at Armand. "No one should be troubling anyone."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was leading him across the floor. "Love, he is a much more fluid dancer then I." He chuckled, "Don't think that I'm going to let you go to dance with anyone else though."
He was glad that she didn't want to dance with anyone but him. Dylan kissed her lightly on the nose. and though the music was a faster pace, they ignored it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin couldn't supress a giggle at his words. "Hardly. I only want to dance with you," she replied. "And I hope that you don't want to dance with anyone else." She hugged him tight. "I'm not letting you go all night."

She grinned wickedly, pressing her lips to his and speeding up her movements. Their dance now fit with the tempo of the song. Ravin was, more or less, leading Dylan in their dance. It didn't look like it, though. He towered over her a little more.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

"Hmm like I said before I do not bare any ill will towards you nor did I say that I was being troubled. Do forgive me if I came off that way Takizawa-san." He nodded his head to him not unlike a short bow. He then turned back to Airi and bowed his head to her completely, "I can see that you are busy Airi-sama. I will come back when the timing is more convenient." He bowed low to her and kissed the back of her hand with a small smile. He walked back into the main area off of the balcony and stood against the wall not wanting to break up Madeline's conversation too early plus he needed to think hard about what he wanted to do about the current situation that stood before him. Airi could not leave. He would make that clear to her one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi smiled down at Armand. "If you have to go, my friend," she sighed softly. "Then do what you must, Armand-kun. Have fun, will you? This dance is intended for the purpose of bringing together the new and old students."

As Armand left, Airi turned back to Hide to talk with him. "He can be quite protective of his friends," she explained. "Gomen. If you took any of his actions the wrong way, I am sorry." She smiled slightly and glanced back out at the night. "He isn't used to anyone besides him talking with me."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked back at her. She looked back at Armand. He was away from Airi. She smiled and looked back over at Veronica. "Look he's away from her. No reason to make a scene. And I'm not sure. Maybe." She didn't want to talk about it anymore. It was going to make her feel bad. She didn't want to feel bad during this awesome dance. Madi smiled. "I think I can handle it."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. "Sorry," He was lucky. She was ready to kick a**. Armand was making a mistake if he was risking losing Madi. "But I swear if I get a weird vibe about this he's losing an arm. Or something." She waved the thoughts off, "Lets go." She pulled Madeline out into the dance floor and danced to the fast-beat song. Veronica danced close to Madi, as she did at her past school dances with her friends. A lot of people had thought she was a lesbian at that school. Acutally, they thought that about most of the girls by the way they danced at the dances. Whatever. It was fun.
But she wasn't sure how Mads would react so she didn't go nuts like she had in the past.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:24 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

looking out over the dance floor Hunter noticed his rose dancing with Madeline, or at least what the mortals called dancing now adays. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around he wasit, swaying with her to the music before kissing her neck slightly. "Hello love. I'm not interupting am I?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games