Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel's clone appeared holding the Gennin in its arms, then vanished into a cloud of smoke as it shattered to give its make the memories. Ronnel created another clone to head to the Stone Enclosure, then one to the Training Grounds, and a final one to the gates to grab Quen. The Sannin strode to Aki, bowing apologetically to Blade.
"My lady. Danger is here." He spoke into her ear as he gripped her shoulder worriedly.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Shikazumi appeared sitting in the middle of the Kusakages office with out any warning.He had traveled back from sand with his Sensei in almost an instant.

Agent Rainbow Killer

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Tenketsou woke up as he stood still half asleep before walking into the Kusakages office and over to a window.He opened the window and began to undo his pants ready to piss like everyone does when they wake up.With out noticing anyone else he lets his stream go out of the window and down the side of the roof.Once he finished he rubbed his eyes a bit closing his pants as he realized he wasnt at home but instead the Kusakages office.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Quen entered the Kusakage's office without knocking. He felt a sense of urgency and wanted to know why. He couldn't defend anyone if he didn't know what was comming. "Sir, Madam, I ask this with as much respect as possible. Will someone please tell me what's going on? My way here was nothing but nervous citizens and frantic whispering. Everything's a stir."

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Before Aki could respond to Blade's story, Ronnel's clone appeared suddenly. She looked at the fast transition and looked sharply to Ronnel as he took hold of her shoulder. The tension in his whisper was a strong sign of urgency. "What is it?" She said quietly in response. Her voice was hushed and completely under her breath.

----

The clone watched Tenketsou with a look of horror. She hurried over to the buy and snatched his ear. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The mad woman was ablaze with furry.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 pm

User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade stood completely still, wondering what it was that the two were talking about. However, due to the respect he held for the leader of this village, Blade did not intrude or even attempt to listen in on what they were talking about like other fools who don't know when to mind their bussiness. Unless Blade was adressed, he would just wait patiently. Meanwhile, he began to wonder how his partner Axel was doing, what he was doing. He should be in Leaf by now taking care of his own mission given to him by Rein just like he was under order from her here.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm

((NOT COOL DANDII))

Tenketsous face turned red as Aki confronted him."Im sorry Lady Kusakage,I thought I was at home." Tenketsou was clearly embarrassed as he whipped it out in front of everyone and Lady Kusakage.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:08 pm

"Lady Kusakage, what's going on? Why's everything so tense all of a sudden?"

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 pm

User Image

Ronnel glanced around the room and cleared his throat, his eyes sliding past the other shinobi.
"Not everyone is here, but I suppose it needs to be said now. Something big is going down - big enough to shake the foundations of our world's society. While a clone was out traveling with the Puppeteer shinobi-san there, it felt a tremendous surge of chakra ripple throughout the nations. This wouldn't have been a big deal - if it wasn't for the fact that I felt it here too. The only reason for a tremor of this magnitude is one of two things. The Kyuubi no Kitsune is loose and on a rampage... or war is announced." His voice had gone cold near the end of his explanation. Ronnel had lived through the last Shinobi World War - he had been one of the first to rebuild Sunagakure after that war had ended. That another war was coming now infuriated and terrified the Sannin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Tenketsous head dropped."Excuse me Sir,what will us Genin do.Since Most of us havnt finished training."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 pm

User Image

"You'll be receiving training from myself, clones of myself, or the other Jounin. Obviously the Chuunin Exams are not going to be a nation-wide event, so we will come up with something else to replace those." The silver haired man turned to the boy and raised one eyebrow. "You should already have a few techniques under your belt from the fact that you are a Gennin. Do not sell yourselves short just yet."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki took a deep breath. "I can feel there is tension growing. Everyone can. Something big is going to happen, we need to be prepared. I don't want any my shinobi leaving the village for now. That is my order." Aki looked to Ronnel, "Can I also trust that you can help prepare these gennin? I know you've already done a fine job so far." Turning to Quen she adressed his question, her face stern and serious. She could not offer him a smile now. "I cannot say. But a storm is brewing, you must remain strong. We all, must remain steady. I will not have my shinobi falling into sudden disarray. That is not how we Kusa shinobi are."

The clone released Tenketsou's ear with a low growl, "Just don't do that again."

(( too busy to prettify the spoken words. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am

User Image

Ronnel closed his eyes and concentrated heavily. Wind began swirling around the room, lifting the loose flaps of clothing on the shinobi and the kunoichi Kage, then coming together in front of the silver haired medic. The wind formed together into a copy of the man that had a determined look on its face.
Then dust began piling up beside the Wind Clone, soon forming into a second copy of the medic. Sand poured from a bottle on his hip then formed a pool on the ground beside the Earth Clone and the Wind clone. Currents of air gathered around the pool of sand and vanished into it as the sand built up. Finally there was a shimmer in the air and a puff of smoke, and yet another Ronnel was in the room.
"Alright Gennin, listen up! My Wind Clone is going to be in charge of teaching two elemental technique sets - Wind and Water. Go by him if you are elementally aligned with either of those. My Earth Clone is in charge of Earth and Fire - get to him if your element is one of those! Next is my Sand Storm Clone. This one is going to be teaching Sand Techniques and Grass Techniques, depending on which set you want to learn. Finally, my Shadow Clone will be handling Lightning Techniques and Medical techniques!" As the Sannin spoke, each clone in turn raised its hand - starting with the Kaze Bunshin, and ending with the Kage Bunshin. Then the original Sannin tapped one thumb against his chest.
"I'll be handling Physical Combat! This means Weapon styles and Hand To Hand Styles. Each of you will end up spending some time with me, but most of your training will come from a clone. Get with the clone that has the element you need to learn!" The man's voice was sharp and decisive. He would not let his village be steamrolled under the opposition. For a moment his features softened as he looked to Aki.
"Lady Kusakage. After the others are gone there is an idea I wish to discuss with you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 am

Tenketsou rubbed his ear after Aki released it."Yes Lady Kusakage." He slowly walked over to the original Ronnel as all he had left to learn was weapon styles or taijutsu styles."Whats first."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 am

Shikazumi stood up slowly as looked at Ronnel walking over to the clone teaching water."What about puppet building and jutsu." Shikazumi knew he was probably the only one with this need as he was most likely the one one in the village with the need.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games