Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 pm
"Oh...here we go." Dulceri sighed and scratched his head. "Well um, Amalia, try not to take it the wrong way. He came here and tried to kill us. After that, he went into some type of depression, in which, he was preparing to kill us all with a meteor." He points at the ground and points out the many holes. "If it weren't for me stopping it, Shale wouldn't exist. Now, continuing on, Nephilis came and gave up Evermore to me right? Just out of the blue. Rygor stormed off after I brought him in. At that point, he just allowed us to do it. I guess the answer is he gave us the right to do that." He forces a smile preparing for the worst.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 am
((well basicly Rygor lost his mind, tried to attack, Apollo sealed his memories, Amalia came back to Shale with Rygor so he could live his new life their. Amara and Kenji are getting closer, that's about it nicko))

Amara looked at Kenji and nodded. "Yea...like those" she said looking at him. "HEy would you like to go to this nice place I discovered while I was roaming the globe" she simply asked, it would give them a time to be alone and talk and train if they could get to that.

Amalia looked at Dulceri and pondered his words. "Okay, well I can see how stopping him by any means neccessary was your only option, and thanks for not killing him" she added in. "I'm just worried about his best interest, I will go on with everything he belives, but if it get's too out of control Dulceri Shale, I wont have it" she added looking at him. "So from here on out...what is your game plan?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 am
Suddenly, Kenji started laughing and it took a while for him to stop. "You say that so simply." he said, still laughing. He didn't even know why that was so funny to him but laughing had relieved a lot of stress for him. "Sure." he said as he finally stopped laughing and took her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 am
Amara looked at Kenji embracing him as the darkness swirled and devoured the two. Millions of miles away in a distant place they appeared. The landscaping was beautiful, lush green rain forest type of environment. Strange animals inhabited this area and a large are of waterfalls could be seen. The humming of birds and animals in the background added to the serene environment. "Well this is it...it's actually quite beautiful here" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 am
"Oh, well, I'm happy you're going with this. I thought it was unethical at first, but yeah. My game plan now is to live. I mean, I could go help Nephilis, but I respect him too much for all of that. Also, I found a ruined city to cultivate...Noroa's back on the ground and we're going to spread into there...let me rephrase. We're going to expand, but not in a bad way." He looks over to her and smirks. "Shale is going up!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 am
Kenji looked at the environment in awe. It looked so peaceful here. It was amazing.. "Wow... This place looks so calm.." he said smiling. He looked around and noticed that it seemed like not many people come here. "Is this like a distant place? It doesn't seem to be effected by the war.."  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 am
Amalia shifted a little looking at Dulceri, "reading" him. "Well as long as Rygor isn't hurt in the process, then I'm game for it as well" she stated looking at him. She looked into the distance and back at Dulceri. They had never met formally and he didnt know of her abilities. "So how do you know I'm even a good addition to have to your 'troop'" she questioned him. "For all you know I probably wouldnt even know how to throw a ball" she said chuckling slightly under her breathe.

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Actually this is where I was born" she stated. "It is very distant because humans cant find this place" she stated. "I'm going to tell you what I've never told anyone...my mother was a human but my father...was a demon, and this place was filled with demons, who in surprise lived in harmony. My mother was an explorer who actually stumbled across this place. Fascinated by her species my father took her in, showing her their ways and explaining their way of life. Well soon after my mother got pregnant with me. It seemed as if everything would be okay, but things started to get out of control. Disasters struck here...people got sick, died...unnatural things began to happen" she stated looking down looking sad. "Well the elders held my parents responsible seeing how I'm the only half breed ever...they executed my father but he plead that they would let my mother go. Thinking that she would be a disaster everywhere she went, they obliged and my mother roamed the globe until she had me. Disgrace and hardtimes fell on us. When my father was executed, every demon died out, he was sort of a link to this place. Though demons dont die, their essence fuels the environment, so I guess this is his work actually" she stated looking at Kenji with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 am
"Apollo is thirteen. He asked me to join, or he asked a general to join and there he is receiving pay and lodging. Rygor just let Apollo push thoughts into him by choice." He glances over to her, the forward again. "If you think you're a good addition, then you are. I'm just monitoring. Also, if you fail that bad that you can't throw a ball, I'll tell you." He laughs lightly, but stops himself. "Okay. Is there anything else you'd like to know?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 am
Amalia listend to Dulceri. She could start up her bike services for the elderly in Shale. She smiled. "No I know I'm great" she stated. "If you were wondering I'm a photokinetic" she added. "Well what will I be payed and where's my room" she said to him winking.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 am
Kenji wasn't as suprised as he probably should've been to find out that Amara was born here. After hearing her past, his face grew somber. "That must've been rough..." he said softly and embraced her. "Since you told me some of your past, I'll tell you some of mine... As you know, I'm related by blood to Dulceri. But before that, I've been living alone for quite some time. Being an orphan, I thought my parents had died. I guess in reality they thought I died or something... Or abandoned me...." he said, his voice going soft but smiled a little. "You know, I remember a couple years back. You had more of an animal instincts. I guess this is why. Demon blood... That's pretty cool." he said grinning now.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 am
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Thanks for sharing as well, it's nice to have someone to talk to" she stated. She took a seat looking at the rushing water. "Well let's just say I owe my life to it, there's been so many close calls with death I have avoided because of my instincts" she added. Her heart was pumping twice as fast as she began to blush. Her instincts were to pounce on Kenji and to begin to passionately kiss him, but she refrained herself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 am
"I bet you are. That's why you're still here." He added with a hopeful smile. "People don't join armies if they're weak. Anyway, you will be payed according to your position, skill and time. Time is off right now because we're not in a war, but it accounts for the bulk of your pay. Lodging won't be in the Bulb unfortunately, but in another place. If you don't mind, you won't be stationed here in Shale, but rather close." He points over the buildings to the north. "You're going to the new part. You and a team just have to fix it. Noroa and it's remains are still over there. Flatten it and a portion is yours."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am
Amalia looked at Dulceri and nodded. "So I cant be with my man...that sounds sensible" she said shaking her head. She looked to the north. "Flatten the remains, I can obliterate the remains in matter of seconds" she stated looking at him with a smile. She dusted herself off from the sand beneathe her. "Maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to witness greatness" she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 am
Kenji smiled. "Yeah, it's always nice to have someone to talk to." he agreed. "Instinct. That's a word with meaning too. It saves you and destroys you.. Like a double edged sword." he said distantly. Suddenly, he could feel the atmoshpere around them change. He looked at Amara to see her face turning red. He touched her cheek as he began to blush. He then leaned in and kissed her.  

Elricbrothers1144

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games