Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Hatter Anderson

Adventuring Backpacker

6,925 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:38 pm
Hello all; and thank you for the invitation, Sid the Bear. smile

Name: Amber, but you can call me Mad Hatter, Madison, or Maddie, too. (Madison's the name of my sprite, haha)
Hobbies: Gaia, listening to music, playing video games (currently trying out Guild Wars 2), experimenting with the art program GIMP 2.8 (mostly to make .gifs, graphics, and the like), and writing. Although I've had a halt on writing for about 2 months now.. V.v
Other than that, I'm kind of quiet and typically stick to my own little corner of Gaia, but I usually check in daily. I'll try to be moderately active in the forums. If anything else is needed, or if I can be of assistance in any way, just let me know and I'll do what I can. biggrin

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:30 pm
Mad Hatter Anderson
Hello all; and thank you for the invitation, Sid the Bear. smile

Name: Amber, but you can call me Mad Hatter, Madison, or Maddie, too. (Madison's the name of my sprite, haha)
Hobbies: Gaia, listening to music, playing video games (currently trying out Guild Wars 2), experimenting with the art program GIMP 2.8 (mostly to make .gifs, graphics, and the like), and writing. Although I've had a halt on writing for about 2 months now.. V.v
Other than that, I'm kind of quiet and typically stick to my own little corner of Gaia, but I usually check in daily. I'll try to be moderately active in the forums. If anything else is needed, or if I can be of assistance in any way, just let me know and I'll do what I can. biggrin

Cheers!

You're welcome, Maddie~ Welcome to the guild!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:41 pm
Name: Jenn but call me Himefivecents or HFC for short please smile
Hobbies: smoking, rpgs (games only-I dont RP anymore sad ), studying art and techniques, drawing, Gaia, online games, watching Game Theory videos on Youtube, reading the news (yes! reading the news- its a crazy world out there! O.O lol) I guess being an all around nerd is my hobby- is that a hobby? i dunno. nice to meet you all and thanks for the invite, Sid! b^.^d

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 pm
Name; Kelvin Nguyen
Age; 16
Hobby; drawing ( I'm at paigeeworld @pokemonkelvin ~) I enjoy reading, writing, paying elsword, a little it of singing, exercising, cleaning, cooking, and designing.

Hello everyone I would very much like to get to know you all c:. Feel free to message me, also thanks for that person who had invited me. I'm also very forgetful and have forgotten the ign of the person who invited me. Thanks ;D  

RegaleEncanto

Wheezing Noob

7,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:18 pm
HimeFiveCents
Name: Jenn but call me Himefivecents or HFC for short please smile
Hobbies: smoking, rpgs (games only-I dont RP anymore sad ), studying art and techniques, drawing, Gaia, online games, watching Game Theory videos on Youtube, reading the news (yes! reading the news- its a crazy world out there! O.O lol) I guess being an all around nerd is my hobby- is that a hobby? i dunno. nice to meet you all and thanks for the invite, Sid! b^.^d

You're welcome, HFC! Enjoy the guild...and thanks for the reminder to watch Game Theory haha...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 pm
RegaleEncanto
Name; Kelvin Nguyen
Age; 16
Hobby; drawing ( I'm at paigeeworld @pokemonkelvin ~) I enjoy reading, writing, paying elsword, a little it of singing, exercising, cleaning, cooking, and designing.

Hello everyone I would very much like to get to know you all c:. Feel free to message me, also thanks for that person who had invited me. I'm also very forgetful and have forgotten the ign of the person who invited me. Thanks ;D

Welcome to the guld, Kelvin!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

RegaleEncanto

Wheezing Noob

7,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:49 pm
Sid the Bear
RegaleEncanto
Name; Kelvin Nguyen
Age; 16

Welcome to the guld, Kelvin!

thank you for welcoming me Sid The Bear >///<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 pm
Hello all!
Honoured to have been invited by Sid the Bear!
I'm Brianna -- cat lady + visual artist classified_jet  

postcardgirl

O.G. Galaxy

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 pm
macabrii
Hello all!

welcome to the guild I hope you enjoy it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:17 pm
hiya all
i am helina
i am an artist and writer~
Sid the Bear invited me  

Helina Soultaker

Demonic Doll

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:21 pm
macabrii
Hello all!

The pleasure is all mine! Glad you decided to join~ That Jet emote is absolutely adorable.... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 pm
Helina Soultaker
hiya all
i am helina
Sid the Bear invited me

Welcome to the guild, Helina~ blaugh  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Helina Soultaker

Demonic Doll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:25 pm
Sid the Bear
Helina Soultaker
hiya all
i am helina
Sid the Bear invited me

Welcome to the guild, Helina~ blaugh

thank you~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 pm
Heya! I'm Kiryu Thunder (Friends usually make up a nickname for me but Ryu is most common)

When I'm not a busy computer student, I'm usually drawing, tinkering with technology, hanging out and meeting new people.^u^. I also love to play video games and read comic books too.

Many thanks to Sid the bear for the invite! I'm looking forward to joining the fun with everyone.  

Kiryu Thunder

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100

Digital_Ravenx

Supercharged Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:12 am
Hello all! ^-^
Thank you for the invitation!

Let's see...feel free to call me Raven.
I typically lurk around the forums and pop out of my cave occasionally to poke at a tread or two. I like the typical things...reading, playing games, watching anime, cooking and spoiling my two cats. It's nice to meet all of you!  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games