Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:17 pm
Lee nodded and smiled. "I think he needs a distraction... something to keep his mind off of Vi." Lee said and he sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:18 pm
Cy shook his head and continued to walk his hands in his pockets. His eyes still on the ground. He stopped after a bit and stood still.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:20 pm
Siri put a long, slim finger to her temple.
"What kind of a distraction yeh got in mind, boyo?" Then, something hit her, and her eyebrows raised. "Wait, I thought they were siblings...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:25 pm
"Not real siblings... just what they call each other... I have no idea what kind of distraction could get his mind off of Vi." He said picking up his book again.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Kaylin sat in her room and sighed. She felt odd. Something insider felt different and she couldn't place a finger on it and it bothered her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:30 pm
She couldn't help but let out another laugh.
"How about we hire a 'professional'?" she suggested, then winced and put a hand to her head. "OW! By the Gods, I'm sorry! Yeez! Just a joke..."  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:32 pm
Lee looked a little confused. "Umm... you mean a stripper or something? That would only make it worse... Vi was very playful and sexual..." He said reading his book again but still talking to Siri.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm
Cy put his hand to his heart once again. He felt even further wawy from Vi now. What was happening to her in that world? His heart suddenly skipped a beat and Cy was brought to his knees in pain. He didnt let out a sound but he did clench his teeth.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:39 pm
Still wincing, Siri kept one hand to her temple.
"It was just a joke," she snapped, not realizing she was talking aloud. She stopped, her ears pricking forward. Siri stood, looking confused, but suddenly took off. "Look, Iris, I don't know what you're doin' now, but I think you're just overreactin' - " she stopped her sentence and her scarlet eyes widened when she saw Cy.
"Hey!" she called out to him. "Cy, yeh alright?! LEE YOU IDIOT - GET OVER HERE!" she bellowed as she knelt by Cy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:44 pm
Kaylin stood and wondered, dealing with her feelings. "What...is wrong..." she sighed.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:45 pm
"I dont know why you people insist on asking if im alright."
Cy said as he shook his head and stood back up. His hand still on his heart, his face was calm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:46 pm
((ok im back everyone))The 5 Masahiros formed yet more heand seals. however, this time it worked differently. 3 of the 5 Masahiros exclaimed "Suiton Suijinheki" as a wall of water rose up, forming a ring between Zetsumi and the 5 Masahiros. Meanwhile, the otehr 2 Masahiros formed the hand seals serpent, hare, boar, dragon, serpent, horse, bird. "Suiton Teppodama" Countering the Kaze no Yaiba jutsu, bullets of water shot out of the wall and bombarded the blade of wind, countering it. The bullets continued to shoot out of the wall at Zetsumi  

phoenix908

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:51 pm
"Maybe because we worry?!" Siri said angrily as she placed her hands on her hips, watching him suspiciously. "Why shouldn't we ask when you're over here COLLAPSIN'?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:52 pm
Lee got up calmly and walked over to Cy and the others. "Vi's in trouble I take it Cy?" he asked.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:52 pm
((welcome back))

*Before the bullets got through Zetsumei formed more hand seals* Kokuangyo no jutsu! *The entire area was shrouded in complete darkness* Dodge this! *Zetsumei drew his naginata in the darkness and began to attack*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games