Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Ian felt somebody fly towards him from behind and as he turned around he saw Regula take a swing, he quickly dodged the swung by taking a dive and breaking his fall by rolling across the ground.

"You may have noticed I'm putting up a bigger fight than the others. The reason for this is the man controlling us had to split his chakra to control us, at first we were all using 1/4 of his chakra, then a 1/3, 1/2 and now...I'm the only one left therefore I've got all of his chakra. You kill me and he'll lose all of his chakra killing him too...that is if you CAN kill me...."

He said with an evil grin, this was not like Ian to act like this but as each of his comrades were done in the hold the user had over Ian became even greater.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_______________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki grinned widely. "Oh we can and we will. Soon you'll use you arms(2 posts). Then you'll lose your legs(3 posts). And then you're brain will be shut down and you'll lose the ability to function correctly(4 posts). If you weren't dead already you'd die," Kamizuki said as he drew his crack sword. "And I can make that even faster," he said as he ran at Ian, slashing for his chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
50-4=46 Total Jutsu

"... No matter what it takes!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
As Kamizuki said this Ian thought back to earlier, remembering when he was shot by the man's bullets.

"That son of a..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Kamizuki has rushed towards him to take a slash at his chest. The blade cut in about a 1/6 of an inch deep before being thrown back by a piece of wood emerging from Ian's body, this would then cause the man to stumble back. He then did several other handsigns and from all around him there would rise countless wooden branches that would interlock forming an impressive defensive shield around the user stretching out a great distance.

It would be highly likely that because of Kamizuki's close range with Ian and the fact that the speed of the jutsu was high that Kamizuki would almost certainly be caught as the branches would interlock around him. There was a chance however that Regula could save him but he'd have to somehow cut his way through all of these brances coming up from not just all directions but also constantly interlocking.

-------------------

First move to stop the blade;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oha0bo--eMk&feature=related
2:48

Wood Release: Dense Woodland Wall
The user creates countless wooden branches that grow at high speed from the ground. The wood interlaces to form a wide, net-like wall with an impressive defensive power.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm
{{@Dark: Yeah....you're chuck full of poisons xd }}

XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image
Name of weapon: Kami no Yaiba-Godly Sword
Your Rank: Gennin
Who owns the weapon: Kamizuki Kage
Where it was found/Who made it: Kamizuki found this sword as he traveled in search of his brother.
Users Class: Assassin
The Range of the weapon: Short
Weakness: The blade is breakable, like every other wakizashi.
Description: This sword is a normal wakizashi. It's two and a half feet long. The hilt is wrapped with black lacing. The Habaki(blade collar), Tsuba(guard), Fuchi(handle collar), and Kashiri(pommel) are made of gold. The Saya(scabbard) is made of iron. This allows the Saya to also act as a weapon itself. Though this seems like any ordinary wakizashi it is not. The blade and inside of the Saya is lined with a special poison. This poison is made with the use of Kamizuki's blood and chakra allowing Kamizuki to be immune to the poison. This poison is fast acting and can only be extracted by Chuunin level Medical-nin and up, though takes quite a while to efficiently kill someone.

This poison acts in six stages(posts). With every stage comes a new symptom til death is upon the target.

1.)As the poison enters the body the target begins to loose control of his smelling and hearing.
2.)The targets vision will become blurred.
3.)The target will then become unstable and will not be able to run but only walk.
4.)The target begins to hallucinate and looses ability to determine what is real and what is not. Similar to that of a Genjutsu.
5.)The target will then loose consciousness.
6.) First the brain stops working and then the respiratory system. The lungs and airways will collapse and if not treated quickly, ultimate death.
Rp Sample:
Kamizuki drew Kami no Yaiba. He stared at the shinobi he'd been hired to kill. Kamizuki quickly dropped from the tree of which he hid. As he did he drew his blade. Kami quickly ran past the shinobi and just barely cut his skin, for that was all he needed to inject the poison. The shinobi turned to see his attacker. He tried to lift his arms to make a string of handseals but could not. The shinobi's vision was suddenly blurred by something unknown. It was like he was looking through a very thick pair of reading glasses. He tried to step towards Kamizuki as he reached out to grab him but stumbled, suddenly being able to barely walk. The shinboi suddenly began to see strange images. These images horrified him. He then became very drowsy and next thing he knew he hit the floor. His mind went blank as he passed out. His breaths suddenly became quick and short before completely stopping. Kamizuki smiled as he then walked up peacefully.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

Regula sighed once more. This battle was dragging on a bit longer than he had planned. "Wood...such a troublesome element," he said as he lifted Gourai and began to hack away at the wood, not only creating a pathway for himself but setting most of the wood ablaze. He looked around. The tree outside had caught upon fire. Ian's clothes were still burning upon the floor. Shane had carelessly created a bed of lava. Now there was a burning dome of wood within the room. It wouldn't be long before the entire office burnt down to the ground.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
29 S-Rank Jutsu
102-2=100 Total Jutsu

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
((@Regula: I know its going on longer than I hoped thats why I let the 3 get killed of fairly easily and why I'm setting Ian up for these lethal hits.))

As Ian stood there he noticed Regula trying to reach him, hacking away at all the wood around him there was just one problem though. Ian couldn't hear anything it was as if he had just gone deaf, he looked down at his minor cut wound as it seemed either that cut or the bullets had poisoned him.

"This isn't going to end well..."

He thought to himself as Regula edged closer and closer.

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_______________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki just sat there and watched for that was about all he could do. It looked like the rest of the fight was up to Regula.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
46 Total Jutsu

"... No matter what it takes!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm
((How are you going to punch me if several pieces of wood are interlocking around you like a net?))  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm
Dark-Ninja70
((How are you going to punch me if several pieces of wood are interlocking around you like a net?))

{{Uuuh...sorry 'bout that lol. I was thinking you had done something completely different. Let me edit.

EDITED}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
(( I want this to end soon but I didn't want it to be too easy, Regula try and just do a really powerful move because I'm gonna give you an opening.))

With Kamizuki now locked up the only person left was Regula, unfortunately it seemed the poison was kicking in even more so now that his vision became blurred. He was now nervous because of this and jumped out from the spot he was in to make a get away, he was too vulnerable right now and if caught off guard he probably wouldn't be able to defend himself too well.

((Basically jumping on the net-like wooden jutsu he did earlier to get away, his back is turned and with his vision blurred and hearing gone he probably won't notice you make a lethal attack.))

Dark-Ninja70

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula lept in front of Ian. Both palms out before him. Bone shot from his hands and began to form an enormous creation, starting with the head. A mouth full of razor sharp teeth flew out and clamped down upon Ian as the rest of the body began to mold. Slowly it took the form or a T-Rex. As the body formed it slowly began to swallow Ian. Once Ian was within the stomach of the beast hundreds of lance like bone structures impaled him. As this took place Regula walked over to Kamizuki, grabbed him and flew up and out of the office before it collapsed right upon their heads.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50-1=49 Jounin Jutsu
29 S-Rank Jutsu
100-=97 Total Jutsu

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

Ian dies and so do the others including the user because he lost all of his chakra and Regula saved the day.

THE END

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am
YAAAY! /claps

BUT ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED LOOKS LIKE MINATO

):  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula appeared at the burned down office. It was completely reduced to ash. He sighed. Bone began to sprout from the ground. The bones then began to form together, branching off here and there to create a massive white office which replace the old one. Regula's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell backwards from exerting so much energy. Doing this right after the battle was the worse idea he had.

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers