Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 pm
"But they're so freaking delicious." The white wolf said as he licked his muzzle. Shaking his fur the White wolf transformed into his human self. The white wolf ears and tail stayed, the fur changed to long white hair and tan skin.

"What do youre rebels taste like? Are they delicious too?" Vlad laughed.
________

The black cat changed to his human form as well, the black fur changed to ebony hair, and tan skin. The cat ears and tail remained. Slipping up into a tree the Cat boy yawned and watched the commotion from afar.
_________

"Oh frozen fudge!" The wolf boy ran up to the Dessert trap and started clawing at the frozen chocolate. When he got enough of it he shoved it in his mouth. "Its so yummy.. i love this place. We should stay Anubis." The wolf boy said as he looked up to the Cat boy.
________

"Dumb.. mutt.." The Cat hissed lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 am
A little after the kentons escaped the fudge melted, sinking the candy castle under its boiling fudgy surface.
Soon though a number of the marshmellow and toffee minions returned and with Saes help, a giant tether ball pole made from candy cane was erected in the middle of the fudge moat and a beach ball sized fortress made of chocolate was tied to the top of it by a string of candy floss.
"MWAHAHAHAHA! Now for my next cunning plan!"
Sae said as he changed out of his turtle disguise into the asthma mask, cape and helmet (all of which happend to be green)

Next, Sae grabbed one of the kentons randomly and using a step ladder, climbed up into the ball and stuck the kenton in a white dress and glued bagels to his head.
"Mwahahaha...."
Sae looked at his script.
"The death ball has the power to destroy an entire blade of grass with a single attack. The only ones who can stop me now are those accursed Jedi. Join the Jedi union to stop such threats!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 pm
(((My internet has been cut indefinately, so it may take me awhile to respond to things, I will be trying to go to the library to post then...but I'm not gauranteeing anything. my card is out of date lol and I had fines last I knew.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm
She floated closer to the wolf and cat, her blue eyes going wide when she saw them transform into a humanoid form, but ended up in giggles when she saw and heard what they were doing. These two were silly. But then so was everyone else here.

A grin graced her lips as she still sat in midair, tiny as she had made herself earlier. Things seemed like they were going to be fun here. She was glad that her longtime friend and ally Caly had asked her to come here.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm
It was only after Chase made sure all the Kentons were ok when he noticed one was missing. To his dismay, he found the missing plush with the crazy Sae dressed in the white dress and...bagels?

Chase patiently listened to Sae's read remarks, only to be more confused. None of that made any sense and he was tempted to just try and get the Kenton back. But! Maybe Sae's script meant something important...
He looked to the wolf and cat people and then to the newcomer floating above. Did they have any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm
((Aside, seriously; is it me or is my/other people's posts being placed waay out of order? ))  

aeris192
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 pm
Bagels?! Those were his favorite! Vladmir, the white wolfboy, stopped clawing at the frozen fudge and turned his attention to Sae and the very edible Princess Leila.

The wolf seemed to have a bottomless stomach. And it was that, that drove him to join this little odd play.

"I, Vlad Solo, will lead the Jedi attack against you!" Vladimir said as he pointed to Sae, who resembled Darth Vader but in green.. maybe it was his horrible cousin. Emerald Vader.

"Free the Princess so i can eat her!" Vlad smirked his tail wagging back and forth, his mouth practically salviating.

"Anything thats even remotely food... he has to consume it." The black cat boy shook his head.
_________

"Yes me and my Wookie! Chewnubis! Will bring you down ..ah.. Lord... ..Darth.." Wait what was Sae's name? Green Vader? Darth plant? Vlad lost his thought entirely.

"Well whoever you are ill take you down!" Vlad said after a pause. "Me, My Wookie and my aluminum falcon!" Vlad then looked around for some metal.. or something resembling it. He quickly found it and forced the metal into a bird shape.

"AH! Behold my mighty ship!" Vlad laughed as he held up a metal ship in the shape of a bird, no bigger than a notebook.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 pm
((something is screwing up dont know what.. thinking gaia glitch?))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am
Sae Legaspo'd at the opposition he was recieving so soon after setting up his clever little death ball.
"Le gaspo! Nuuu! The dark chocolate side shall defeat you!"
Picking up a neon glowy stick, Say waved it around
"Fire the secret weapon!"
He declared, leading the helmet wearing marshmellow men and shelled toffees to push a number of buttons activating the secret weapon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61Do03ZCjw

The death ball began to play music and disco lights began shining from it as it rotated in circles around the tether pole!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 pm
"You help us out! destroy that thing before it kill us all!" Vlad said to Chase as he shoved the other male forward. "Use the force!" He said before he found another glow stick this one in Green and handed it to Chase." Vlad chuckled before shoving Chase forward.

"Your our only hope." Vlad chuckled before he ran over to Anubis.

"Lets give him some cover!" Vlad said as he raced forward, taking Anubis with him.

Reluctantly Anubis, who had been dubbed Chewnubis was now battling alongside Vlad Solo. They engaged the army of Shelled toffees and helmet wearing marshmellow men.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 pm
The imperial shelled toffees and marshmellows continued their fierce battle, determined to defeat the hungry do gooders by firing chocolate chips at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 pm
((omg I can't stop laughing lol))

Sarissa was nearly rolling in midair, holding her sides she was laughing out loud so much. This was almost too much. If only Caly..or even Shiane could be here to witness this. Way too much fun with this one.

But even so as she watched she couldn't help but deciide to join in. Waving a hand, a flick of the wrist and a sapphire blue cloud appeared and began to rain sprinkles. And not just any sprinkles. All shapes and colors and flavors. She decided to decorate everything around them....And to see what kind of reaction she would get from her new Clan.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm
Sae jumped up and down.
"Air raid! Air raid!"
The masked shelled toffees and marshmellows began running around in circles frantically.
"Retreat retreat!"
Getting a bunch of really small ladders, Saes confectionary forces began climbing back up to the death ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:54 pm
SArissa laughed so hard that her magic momentarily stopped, but then finished it off a few moments more after she caught herself.

"Air raid indeed." she said, her entire form beaming with amusement. Her eyes glowed as she merrily watched the little confectionary people ran to their shelter. Then she slowly started making herself her normal size. Soon she was 5'2 ((I think that's how tall I made her)) though still hovering in the air, her legs still crossed. "Perhaps I should conjure a cloud of caramel? Or perhaps something else so sweet?" she giggled.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games