Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Lucie nshifted his footing as he listened to Thomas. " I see, when you're gone I will run this company a little differently. I hve thron my old life away and given myself to this organization. One day it will be mine. " He said softly. he looked back at Raven and Kojiro. " They wouldn't talk and so you've thrown them at Death's door. " He walked over to them and looked at them. A piece of him wanted to help them get them some water o something, but he didn't make a move. He blinked and his eyes became a swirling beautiful purple color revealing his wish revealing power. He looked at them and smiled. He knew what they wanted most " How noble. Never lose hat nobility. " He said softly. He wallked back to Thomas walking towards him he suddenly stopped at Thomas's last statement, it ran a chill up even his spine. " Show me the way of Death? And what exatly are you implying by that? " he asked as he snapped his fingers crystal fragments fired from the ground making a floating seat. He leaned back and sat down a few inches off the ground. His mind began to race with thoughts. His eyes returned to normal he was neve able to read Thomas's wishes, the same thing went for Dante, Will and Noel. " Forgive my scepticism, but you have a tendency to sound ominous in the best situation. " His eyes slightly openned wider. " Does it bother you? To know that you now have a successor? Noww that I think about it you systematically killed off the others. Che, Roulin, and Dante all that remains are Will, Noel, and now me. " His hand began to glow again with the black aura. He gently traced a finger down a wall watching as it aged and crumbled. " The power iss indeed impressive, I have tested it on living tissue, the spread rate is 21 inches per second, within three all matter has ecayed, and within 5 all matter is now gone. I wish I had Roulin's place building and making sounds more fun then constantl tearing down. Oh well beggers can't be choosers. " he said as he looked back at Thomas " Tell me one thing. How did you beat both Roulin and Dante with no injuries? I;m no fool there isn't an Owl in existance that could have fought them back to back and not recieved a mamjor wound, so what underhanded plan did you employ? You know how curious I am. " He stated his hand continuously swirling with Negation Energy his eyes were normal but fixed on Thomas.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:24 am

Thomas sighed when Lucien replied uncharacteristically to his statement about him showing him 'The Way of Death'. "Trust me Lucien. At this point, you're too valuable to for me to even attepmt to kill." He had to force himself not to add 'right now' to his statement. As long as he was in tip-top shape, he knew Lucien wouldn't be able to see what he wanted. That was his only advantage here so Thomas, by all means, had to keep on his toes around the multi-powered Death Owl. Then again, the only thing making him weak was him. He couldn't get diseases, weather barely affected him and furthermore, he had his piece of the Sanctuary with him still. Thomas turned to Lucien who was sitting just as he was when he killed the last Death Owl. Lucien's eyes did hold the same...intuition as Thomas's did back in those days, but Thomas was sure he felt the same way the previous Death Owl felt during that familiar moment. ~The faster I kill you kid, the better...~

"I wouldn't say I systematically killed them kid." Thomas chuckled out modestly. "It was all...happening. Like how I killed your friend and your old mentor. Roulin, that champion of champions, decided to take Raven's power and push me back into my own sanctuary. Hah! When he realized where we were, it was too late. And Raven here," he paused to look back and flash a grin at the restrained Quaking Owl, "she faints within seconds of the entering the room." Thomas sat back on the long, wooden table Raven was on, but made sure not to come into contact with her. Her dying was not something on his list of 'things that should happen.'

"Well son, I'm guessin' now you want to know how I killed ol' Dante then huh? Honestly, he would've beaten me like he did last time hadn't I just walked out of my sanctuary. Don't free Lu. He fought, and he fought well, but I still won."

~v~Flashback~v~

Timothy looked down the mahoghany table at each and every Herald that was gathered around. They were all present. It was rare for each Herald to be present and because it was, it would normally put a smile of Timothy's face. Not quite today. Today was a day for ideas to be laid out. Today was a day for decisions to be made. Today was the day of choice...

"Alright," Timothy chimed in over the deep silence, "the Giygas Pistola. It appears as though our masterpiece has finally been completed. I would to thank you all for individually returning each of the eight pieces to their rightful spot on Gideon's Point." He paused for a moment and scanned everyone once again. "Ahem, as you well now, we are in times of crisis and the only way they can be dealt with is by force. We've tried talking. We've tried negotiations. No avail. It is that which leads me to my next statement." The Lightning Herald's light hazy blue eyes peered straight into L's half-closed ones. The next statement was meant solely for him and whomever else want to follow him. "Due to recent actions, I have been led to believe that a select few of your either don't trust my decision making or are simply prepaired to pass on your burdenful title as Herald. I myself am perfectly fine with that. Are there any that would to resign their positions after this war? If so, tell me now and after you explain yourself, please state your reasons."

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 am

The sound of a door opening sent Raven’s heart fluttering. Once again she struggled against the bindings that held her tightly. Her anger building as the overwhelming presence of Thomas filled the room once more. But all of that vanished when she turned her head to the side, nothing mattered to her in that moment apart from the young Owl that was strapped into a chair with his head hung low.
“Ko..jiro?” She whispered, her eyes sparkling with moisture that she had fought back for years. It was awful to see Kojiro looking so defeated and so very young “What…has that b*****d done…to you?” Despite where she was and the company she was in she found herself crying, not overly emotional sobs, but just the silent tears that feel unstopped.
“I am…so..sorry.” She whispered wanting nothing more then to hold the boy besides her “I should…have been…more…reasonable…I should have protected…what I hold dear..”

Raven’s eyes narrowed as their reunion was momentarily interrupted by another. Her motherly demeanour changed instantly to that of a feral cat. Although Lucian’s words and outward appearance were that of kindness, Raven still let her disgust and anger apparent for all to see. He was working with Thomas which left a bitter taste in her mouth. When Lucian walked away she glanced back at Kojiro “Hang in there…we..will live..to see our…family united” she muttered with a weak half hearted grin.
And from somewhere inside she could feel her powers swirling like a vicious tornado, but she was still in no state to bring it forth. “Thomas!” She spat straining her neck to find the object of her anger “At least…give..him something…to eat!” The demand was not as threatening as she would like and would probably be overlooked. But she had to keep hold of her anger, because when she felt it stabbing at her heart it kept her focused on what she wanted and kept her going.

In the old days, Nat would have been very happy about being on a Jet. But not like this, he sat staring out the window at the world below. It was at first, quiet but that was broken due to Benkei and Nova’s arguing. Nat clenched the armrests bottling in his anger and refusing to partake in a petty squabble. But as it came to blows he found himself up on his feet “Enough” The first word he had spoken in years was very subtle and quiet. But it was not what he had whispered that brought back control over the team, it was Owen’s demanding tone. And as silent as ever, Nat retook his seat.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 am

((UNS - Will - Dream Sequence - Slightly edited.))

Will pulled up a chair in the bedroom and took a seat by the bed, where Roulin was. He hadn't said anything when Roulin thanked him. Even now, Will could tell that Che's son was still cold, as if the stuttering and broken words wasn't enough evidence. While Will's current form still held his confidence and hints of his usual arrogance, it seemed toned down. He did not "look" or "feel" entirely like the Satan Owl. That wasn't under his control. This was a dream, where time and space were warped, and he was stuck in body of the William DeScythe before Satan. Simply put, he wasn't as intimidating, and he didn't have a scary aura.

"Perhaps," he answered to Roulin's question, placing a hand on Roulin's to warm him. The answer was really "Yes" and "No." The house and everything in it was no accurate depiction of any he had been in because most if not all of them could not exist in the form that they appeared in. This was not the house he lived in during the Nol Era. None of his immediate family was even alive for the Nol Era. The photos or paintings along the stairway had varying pictures of his family, Brand and Genya and the rest of the Thorinaganos from back then, and even Noel, Tatsuya, and Gale. Pictures of people that Will was familiar with before Will became Satan.These photos flickered in and out of existence on the walls, exchanging places with another set of photos that flickered just as much. The second set of photos displayed figures descended from those first set of pictures, but it wasn't all of them, so it wouldn't be obvious unless the person looking at them knew.... Che and Roulin were included in the photos. For some odd reason, everyone was dressed in clothes reminiscent of the Nol Era, matching the whole era that the house of this dream seemed to be stuck in.

"Here, drink some tea," Will said neutrally as he moved a steaming cup to Roulin's lips, tipping it slightly to let the liquid flow into his student's son's mouth. Oddly enough, Will was acting rather normal, consistent with Roulin's observation of "Nothing strange was nothing new." "What were you thinking, going out there to rot in the cold? You and your father are more similar than you think."The curse word or demeaning epithet that would naturally follow was not present at the end of that question.

----------------

((Fallen Phoenix))

In his anger and maybe disbelief at what he had done, Benkei did not hear Nat's word. If he had, he would have either been in shock or happy for Nat since the younger Owl had not spoken ...well... ever.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 am

Kojiro did not respond for a second, he did not move at all and then suddenly, he light voice seemed to come from him, "Raven...I'm sorry...I....wansn't strong enough...It was not your fault...Owen....He said you wanted..." Kojiro paused for a moment, "...you wanted to fight alone..you don't have to protect us...If we are always fighting by your side...." he whispered. Of all the pain he had endured while they had him captured, he remembered Owen said he should tell her that when he saw her. Kojiro was silent again for a moment, even talking was exhausting, however he was not stuggling at all, then something dawned on him,"...Raven...Thomas...He wants something...I dont know what....but don't give it to him..." He finnaly looked up to her, his face was burned slightly along with the rest of his exposed skin, and his eyes were tired and clouded, however he tried to keep as focused as possible on the face in front of her,"...I...I am not afraid...to.." his voice trailed off as he remembered what he asked Benkei and then told her,"...If you won't stop fighting...n-neither will I..." he mumbled, his head hung down again as he caught his breath.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 am

Aimee nodded as Noel talked to them, looking out the window. She hated Will with a passion, Thomas also being in that group. Being nervous around him wasn't something she had planned on, rather firm and expectant of answers to be spilled, whether by force or not.

~~~~

Ember's eyes were on Timothy till he spoke of leaving, then her eyes went down to the floor. She never wanted to leave. Her fear was dying, was leaving all this power she had earned as a birth right. She saw it as a wrong, as a sin to leave what was given to you right when you take your first breath. Her eyes went back up to Tim, her heart on his side till he decided to move on.

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

Lucien just remained seated. He could feel Thomas's aura, still powerful despite all the time that had passed. He wasn't as powerful as he thought, but Lucien doubted things would go well if a fight broke out. " Your sanctuary? " He asked shifting his position a little on his floating crystal seat. He listened carefully as Thomas answered his questions. " I see, not as expected as I thought but still an answer. " He said softly. He looked back Towards Raven and Kojiro as they began to talk. He didn't really catch what they were saying but it reall wasn't any of his business anyways. " So what now? Most of the peoplr standing in your way are dead, and now it appears like you will succeed. But I can't help but wonder why you haven't finished this game, obliterated the people who still stand in your way. You obviously don't lack the power so I can't help but wonder what ele is obviously standig in your way.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Zane noded to moli as they got off the limo. " Alright then lead on since your both the leader of our group and the stratagist of our team i trust you likely have a plan for what were about to do? What ever you need me to do just let me know and ill do what i can." said zane politely as he looked over the part of the city they were in. He knew this would be troublesome but he had faith they could pull it off, they always pulled through in the end that wouldnt change now.

Nova grew even angrier at benkei when he said that and was mere seconds from possibly dropping him out of the plane which would have of course killed him, among other thing as he had in mind. " Benkei... that was one step too far." said nova with incredibly coldness and incredible calm in fact he said it too calm as if he ahd snaped as his hands filled with amgical energy glowing like tiny suns of course they produced no effect on the plane as he was just abut to blast benkei at full force. However at that point owen stepped in between them stopping the bar and snapping nova out of his rage for a moment before he grew even angrier that now owen was threatening him... again just like on the mountians back in russia. He was then going to yell at owen to shut it and blast him too when nat suddenly for the first time nova could remember speak. It was so unexpected that nova broke from his rage and the magical aura on his hands faded away. Suddenly tears began to actually well up within his eyes as he tried to fight them back. " This is it.. Just like back then, nothing is changing." said nova refering to how his blood family had spoke to him threatening him and cursing his existance in the family. There was increidbly sadness in his voice as he spoke next. "I.. I cant be around this right now. I will go on ahead and try to gather info on the night owls try to get in contact with them if possible." said nova as he claped his hands together as a bright yellow energy swirled around him as a magic symbol appeared below him teleporting him the rest of the way to japan.

Itachi sighed as he was resting on the couch of one of the training rooms. amaya sat beside him as he thought about how annoyed will was going to be later when he found out about what armand and anya were going to do or have done. When they got back and found only amara and vincent he had checked with some people and found out what armand and anya were up too and immediatly hit his head on the desk in annoyance. He knew he would somehow someway get blamed for this at least partially. " So amaya your training has been going well from the session i oversaw last. Can you show me some of the power you gained I wan to compare our growth rate?" asked itachi kindly.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

"Why not ask Amara?" Thomas responded to Lucien. He could hear Kojiro talking behind him, but him just talking was nothing. "You know, she knows alot of the things that I know. She knows exactly what I intend to do once this is all over." Thomas turned from Lucien and looked down at the two Owls he had captive. He didn't pity them one bit. Not even as they bled their lives away. "Just know that what I want now is The Heralds. The whole lot of them...ahhhh!" Thomas turned around abruptly and faced Lucien. He had a mission for the teen. A mission that would truly seal his position as the future leader of the U.N.S. "Lucien...you can't heal can you?"

~~~

"So it would seem..." Roulin found himself now able to speak in sigular tones after drinking the tea. Because it either was a dream or Will's tea was actually pretty good, Roulin found himself healing. The darkened area of his skin returned to their natural hue. After another sip, Roulin took a deep breath and stood up from the bed. Once again, he was dressed differently. A green tie lay nestled between a indigo button up and a vest of a darker purple. His pants were of the same color. "Will!" Roulin exclaimed with his newfound energy. "Will, I'm so glad to see you! Dude, we need to talk like right now. It's about my body, Thomas and us...or me....saving Raven."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:47 pm

((UNS - Will, Armand))

If Will was surprised by Roulin’s quick recovery and newfound energy, he didn’t show it. A wry grin quirked onto his face as he chuckled. “Are you really?” he asked sarcastically, not really expecting an answer. All of a sudden, there was a cool draft as snow randomly blew in from the bedroom window. " Don’t be getting too excited and jumping out the window now. ” However, the weather was warm, sunny, and like spring outside. Will didn’t even react to it. “Well, then, speak up, Roulin. Time's ticking." The window quietly closed by itself.

Armand watched as Anya dabbed or rather squeezed the shaving cream over Will’s face, giving him a nice white beard and mustache. In a twisted way, it made the Satan Owl look like Santa, except Santa didn’t have a multicolored face with random designs on it and red lips that looked like there was bright red lipstick on it. If some kid thought Jigglypuff’s work was bad, Armand Anya’s double teaming was way worse by far. As a finishing touch, a bunch of shaving cream was sprayed into Will’s left hand. The red head mischievously grinned as he snapped a photo for Anya’s memory sake and proof if they needed any. Actually, it was probably better they didn’t have any, but oh, well. Just the feather was left. Armand held the feather innocently above Will’s nose. They were going to run the moment his hand twitched, starting on its route to his face.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm

"Oh, yeah. Right..." Roulin sat down on the edge of his resting bed and sighed as he collected his thoughts. Will was right. Time was ticking so haste was of the utmost importance right now. "Alright. Remember your plan? Well, it worked. I'm here...thanks. Now for part two. We need to get my sould back to my body." A frame of Roulin materialized between the two of them when the younger owl said the word body. "As you can see, I really want my body back. Che told me that all you have to do is touch it and it's done. Understand?"

~~~

"Alrighty. As of right now, I have one plan for you. It's the one I mentioned. If I come up with one, you'll be the first to know." Moli's plan for Zane was truly to escape. He didn't to admit it, but his team...was paltry. A clone that'll probably break when it takes too much damage and a new guy that he's seen fight only once. ~We are going to die...we are going to die....~ This mission was a suicide mission, but still, someone had to do it. Once they got to the train station, Moli stood at the terminal and awaited the correct train. It was train B-2332. It's engine ran on what was believed to be a Nol artifact. It'd made since seeing as how this train ran on a separate track was the fastest of it's kind.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 pm

((UNS - Will, Amaya, Armand))

Armand winked at Anya and tickled Will’s nose. The scientist raised an eyebrow. No movement. Maybe the Satan Owl was a heavy sleeper. Well, if they knew that beforehand, they could have rigged some other pranks too. He tried again, moving the feather as if he was a master at tickling people with feathers. Will’s hand moved this time....

Will looked at Roulin. The expression on his face was pretty much "Of course it worked. Took you damn long enough." Timing was important. The mention of Che almost caused an outward reaction from Will, but the Satan Owl kept his composure, suppressing his thoughts of Che and a low simmering anger at his student. Time. Roulin was dead. Of course there was a chance he’d meet his dead father. Will’s damned student had a plan. The Satan Owl hadn’t realized it before, but Roulin’s words now made him suspect it. It brought a smirk to the face. Che, you little brat. You’re playing me as your pawn still.

All of a sudden, the whole house shook as if there was a massive earthquake. The window shattered, and a crack split down the same wall the window was on. The expression on Will’s face now was "I’ll kill those f***ing bastards." But his voice was as calm and smooth as before. He touched the hand on the frame of Roulin. “Easy enough. I’ll have to find your body first.” However, that aura of his was becoming more like Satan, the Will of the present.

Amaya was a little surprised at what Armand and Anya were up to. It didn’t register what it was exactly what they were doing until Itachi explained it to her after she had asked why he was banging his head on a desk. She didn’t think it was a good idea to hurt himself even more when the training seemed to be so intensive. She gave Amara a thumbs up in reply to Amara’s earlier request and then turned back to answer Itachi’s question. “Umm, sure.” She wasn’t sure exactly what he meant. So, she just made a small bright sphere of electricity and let it float in the air in front of Itachi.

((Amaya and Armand edited in. Order edited.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

"That part shouldn't so hard. Like you said...he'll probably keep my body as a trophy." Roulin said, even repeating Will's words and voice just as he remembered them. "If that's the case, then more than likely, I'm somewhere he can look at me...freaking *****> Roulin looked around as the house rattled as if it were in a baby's hands. Just from that, he could easily see that Will was some far from happy. His empathic mimicry couldn't spell it out any clearer. "You know Will, I have a question. Why are you asleep right now? I've never seen you sleep before...or are you daydreaming?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 pm

((UNS: Anya -->Japan, Will's estate))

Anya gave a satisfied smile when they had finished decorating Will's face with both marker and shaving creme. She then looked over at Armand as the scientist began cleaning up before taking out a feather. Anya smirked and nodded, understanding what Armand planned to do next by tickling Will's face with that. Anya then got herself ready to run out of the room and lead Armand out of the main house so they could make their get away. She wished she could stick around a little while to see Will's face when he woke up but she also knew that being around when the Satan Owl woke up to find himself in such a pranked state would not end well for her. Once they had made it outside the house, Anya somehow managed to keep her laughter to a muffled chuckle as they made their way back towards the portion of the outer wall they had climbed. "Come on, Armand! Do you want to be around when he wakes up or not?" Anya called to her co-conspirator before finding another tree and climbing up to the top of the wall once more.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 pm

((UNS - Will, Armand))

Will scoffed in agreement, eying the crack in the wall. His voice was entirely sarcastic. “He never was the brightest.” The blonde looked back at Roulin. “So curious, Roulin.” And what a dumb question. How much time did Roulin spend with Will anyway? How could he possibly see him sleep? Fine. He’d oblige him with an answer. “I needed a little rest, and I’m still asleep because of you.” The crack was widening now, and pieces of wall falling. Time was running out. There was something else he had to tell Roulin.
-------

Armand had bolted after Anya and both had heard a dull smack behind their backs, the sound of Will’s hand mounding more shaving cream on his face. ”Well, not reeaalllly,” the scientist said empathically as he followed after Anya climbing up the tree and getting over the wall. The two of them, with Anya’s lead, managed to leave the area safely, leaving the security systems intact. Ah… the fun of pulling pranks without using powers at all. Armand’s style completely. Once they reached the UNS base, Armand grinned again. “Well, what do you think, Anya?” He patted his pocket, where the camera was.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games