Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 pm
Damian Foster(?)
User Image

Little Damian, having lost focus and therefor literally turned into a younger version of himself, ran into the cafe eagerly and slapped his hands down on the counter to gain the worker's attention. "Gimme a double scoop of ice cream!" he blabbed with a toothy grin.

((I just doodled Damian biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:52 pm
{{{Ok, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen, and my brother's 4.}}}

Myka ran into after Damian, smiling apologetically at the cashier. "I'm sorry, he's a little excited. Damian, why don't you look for a table while I order for us?" After quickly placing their order, she caught up with the small boy and sat down at a nearby booth. "Wow, I had no idea you could run so fast!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:59 pm
((Haha, I didn't draw that just so ya know, but it's sooooo cute! whee ))

Damian nodded and scurried off to find a booth, spreading his arms out and making airplane noises as he went by. He finally found a booth and jumped into the seat then swung his legs around to entertain himself as he waited. He looked up at Myka then smiled proudly. "I'm the fastest guy in the world!" he said and jabbed a thumb in his chest. "I can shift into a cheetah! Wanna see?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:07 pm
{{{I guessed as much, but....IT'S SO ADORABLE!}}}

Myka shook her head quickly and chuckled. "It's ok, honey, I believe you. It must be fun, being able to shift into whatever you want." She smiled at the man who'd just brought their ice creams and handed Damian his, carefully licking her own chocolate double scoop. "I can shift too, but only because I'm an alchemist. I'm not very good at it either."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm
Damian blinked his big, silver plates of eyes and tilted his head, making his hat slide down until he slapped a hand over it and against his head. "Al-chem-ist?" he pronounced in a confused manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 pm
Myka giggled at his confusion. "It means I can transform things into other things, as long as they both contain the same amount of matter. Like this." Myka put down her ice cream and stuffed a few of the napkins they had into a small ball the size of her palm. A few seconds and a bright light later, a tiny crystal bird was sitting in its place. "See? And watch." She quickly changed back into a napkin ball, then back into a bird, then back into the ball, and finally into a dark red cherry for his ice cream. "Ta-da! See, it's kind of like what you do, except it's very difficult for me to transform myself."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:22 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian blinked his big, silver plates of eyes and tilted his head, making his hat slide down until he slapped a hand over it and against his head. "Al-chem-ist?" he pronounced in a confused manner.

{{{Just out of curiosity, how long is Damian gonna be 8? Because I'm about to asplode from the cuteness.}}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:25 pm
He gasped when he saw the ball of napkins transform - which at first he gave a glazed and dull look - and practically lifted himself off the table. "Wowee! That's amazing!" he said, completely awestruck as he stared at the ice cream. Huh, the colors... for some reason it reminded him of... "Russian." he growled under his teeth, regaining his real mind for a split second.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd

{{{Just out of curiosity, how long is Damian gonna be 8? Because I'm about to asplode from the cuteness.}}}

((Until Myka can help him regain his focus :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm
"Huh?" Myka tilted her head, confused at the sudden change of attitude. "Honey, are you ok? Would you like me to make you a dragon? I can make ones that really breathe fire." Taking her own ice cream, Myka quickly transformed it into a green and silver dragon the size of Damian's hand, placing it in his palm. She lightly touched the dragon's back and leaned back as it sputtered to life, coughing out a tiny bit of fire. Myka gently petted it and smiled as the dragon snuggled into Damian's hand, immediately choosing its master. "Aw, he likes you."

{{{Well, I'm gonna let her have her fun right now, then she'll help him. Myka loves kids. ^-^ }}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Damian stared at Myka for a while. Dragon... His nephew.... The little boy stopped listening to the small voice in his head when he saw the dragon. "It's a real dragon! Cool!" he beamed and poked the tiny dragon, pushing it to the table and giggling when he tipped it over. "I'm gonna name him Optimus Prime!" he giggled, completely focused on the little creature before him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm
The dragon began to wind itself around Damian fingers, clearly happy with its new name. Myka smiled and laughed at the little boy's fascination with the dragon. "What a lovely name. You know, when I lived in Ireland, my mother taught me how to make all kinds of animals. Dragons were my favorite." She grabbed a few more napkins and quickly made her own dragon, this one slightly smaller than Damian's and colored purple and blue. "Well, she's a pretty one. What do you think I should name her?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 pm
"Ireland? Aren't there potatoes there?" Damian blurted out then smiled proudly at himself. "I read a book about it." He then laid back in his seat and played with Optimus Prime before noticing the other dragon. "Name her Butt Face." he snickered and bit the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 pm
{{{Ok, I couldn't find a green and sliver dragon, but I found this one. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just imagine it's green and silver for Damian's and just like this for Myka's.}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm
"I guess there are, but not so much anymore. When I was there, it was very beautiful. You know what? I'll name her Mairead, after my grandmother." She pushed his hat over his eyes and laughed, placing Mairead on her side of the table. "You would name a dragon Butt Face."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games