Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 pm
Nikki
User Image

Nikki looked up at JJ.
"Uhmm... its called Fantasy," she mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm
~JJ~
JJ smiled. "Haven't read it. I'd be sure to read it though." He smiled saw a butterfly and smiled Maybe it will lay on my nose. He stood still and the butterfly flew through him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 am
Nikki looked at him unsurprised.
"Ghost?" she said staring at the butterfly which had now landed on her finger."I'm a nature witch."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 am
Izuru walked into the park carrying her messenger bag and a book tucked under her left arm. She looked around for a place to sit until she found an empty park bench. A small smile spread across her face as she took a seat. "This seems like an excellent spot. I need to memorize these recipes quick." She opened up her book and put on her reading glasses then she started
studying the recipes.  

izuru-_-hitomiya

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm
~JJ~
JJ nods to the ghost thing. He smiled never met a witch before.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:50 am
Nikki stuck a hand through his head.
"Awsome!" she laughes."Sorry I did that."  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am
~JJ~
JJ laughed "It's fine." He smiled to her the stared at the flowers.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm
As soon as Izuru was done studying she removed her reading glasses and stowed both it and the book back in her messenger bag. "Time to make some friends now. I don't want to grow old and alone having no one but just a cat named jefferey. That would be horrible." She got up, looked around for any people who look like she could speak with, shrugged, and then she walked out of the park to see where else she could look.  

izuru-_-hitomiya

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm
Ekuto and Izumi show up at the park. He carefully strode the brick walk, arms in his sleeves with his glasses lazily hanging from his nose and only a smile warming his cheeks.
Bittersweet Sundown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm
Izumi looked around the park, watching people talk and also walk around. She looked over at the smiling Ekuto. "So um Ekuto, how long have you been here?" She asked.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Bittersweet Sundown

He looked over to her.
" Hm? Oh, yes...I have only been here for a few days. I just finished my training up in the mountains near north China. I've been gone from here, my home, for over two years now. So, me and Shinzo haven't had time to hang out like the old days. But, I recently came back and I was going to surprise him. I didn't realize how much of a ladies man he was, though. "
He laughed, his sword slightly bouncing with each sound.
" How about you? Have you been here for some time? "
He asked questionably. It was only a thought, but this school was known for quick romance. If she wasn't dating someone, it was likely she was either new or something happened. It'd be nice to knew everything he could if he wanted to be a good friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 pm
Izumi nodded. "Well I've been here for three months. Just been around, not much. I've made a few friends, nothing has gone on here for me really." She told him.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Ekuto shook his head.
" You should have the time of your life while you are here. This is even better than highschool years. It's like a magical land. Take nothing for granted and do everything you wished. "
He noted, letting a sparrow fly onto his shoulder and stay there. However, it was as if he didn't notice it.
" So, what have you always wanted to do, Miss Izumi? "
He asked. It would be nice to make a little plan later for something special.

Bittersweet Sundown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 pm
Izumi thought, placing some of her hair behind her ear. "Mmmm..." She had no idea what she had always wanted to do... She seemed to be fine with what she had now, and didn't see anything she had always wanted to do. She looked over at Ekuto sighing. "Actually, there is nothing I have always wanted to do. I can't think of anything..." She admitted with a shrug.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm
He gave a nod.
" Really? Maybe we will find something you really want to do. I'm sure of it. No matter how powerful someone is, there is always the sight of mystery in some way to someone. "
He continued walking, the sparrow looking to his left and right every few moments.
"That's for another day, though. "
He continued walking and thought of an idea. They began to reach an open field up ahead.
" Tell me...have you ever seen snow lately if at all? "
Strange of a question to ask. However, it does make sense. A lot of people have never seen snow in their early lives because of location. Maybe Izumi was an example.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games