Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am
NotteRequiem
It's okay Stranger, I miss him too crying .

Yes, we were talking about Deadly Pretty. At least I'm sane for the most part...I'm pretty sure MySpace will bring about some kind of internet apocalypse... which is why I deleted my profile and use Facebook.

You're forgiven wink

Same here, but now Twitter has come along and people are going to that now, and will possibly be just staying with it, cuz the little kids just cant stop bitching about the changes Face book has made...Stupid kids just can't stick with one thing...They go "Oh, it's new and shiny and trendy, so I'll go there!"...I hate trendy s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 am
I never made a Myspace, but I did make a Facebook account, because of this girl I was trying to hook up with. It didn't work out, so I deleted it. The site itself had some pretty decent features, but I don't have enough friends to justify having one.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am
Haha, Deadite... I have a Twitter account, but I don't like using it... I prefer Facebook.

Awww, you deleted your Facebook? That's too bad. I like mine very much. Keeps me in touch with people because I'm too lazy to call them biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:27 am
I just recently made a facebook account. Haven't gotten the hang of it yet but I'm sure i will. It seems alot more simpler than myspace.

My bf has an Xbox Live account but I've never used it before so I'm not sure how to use it. sweatdrop

Vankala

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 am
Nahahahahahaha. I beat the game.

The final boss battle was pretty awesome.

Chris: I gotta punch this boulder to get it moving! PAUNCH! PAUNCH!

Seriously, Chris has a serious obsession with punching (people).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 pm
Yeah, I didn't find that very cool.

At all, in fact. D:

Chris starts all normal. "Push, push push la di da push push. Huh, that doesn't work. Lift! Lift lift! ...Aw, please don't make me do it George! But George, I crushed a man's hand, I didn't push a rock! D: ...If I do it, do I get to tend the rabbits? biggrin (Cookie for the references there) Okay!! PAUNCH PAUNCH PAUNCH FALCON KICK! It workeded! biggrin !!"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:42 pm
The Falcon Punch was old when you could do it to the Majini.

It was downright ridiculous when you did it to the boulder. Seriously I was like "OH ********!" Le sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 pm
I thought the boulder punching was outrageously awesome. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm
...I mean, there had to be a reason to make him seriously pumped up...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm
I am the undisputed King of the Bruce-Lee-Tap. And the parking lot.  

Thee Stranger

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Anyone else find it kinda funny that when you punch Wesker in the face, he shakes his hand of because it hurt, yet when he punches the boulder, he doesn't do a thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm
No. The boulder "pushing" was already hilarious enough.

Anyone pull off a Haymaker? It's ******** awesome.  

Shinigami Substitute

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 am
This song fits Chris to a bill rofl : Obligatory Boulder-Punching Theme Song

What's a Haymaker? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 am
If I remember straight, a haymaker is where you ball yours fists together and slam them down in an overhead arc. Usually you do this to another person and try to catch their heads near the back of the top so that the force shoves their upper body down to the ground, usually followed by their lower body. After that, you could follow up the move with a heel stomp if they are prone, or if they are able to stay on their feet, you bring up your knee into their face. ^_^  

Vinessa_Valentine

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am
My bad... it's just a punch that you put all the force you can muster into it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games