Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 pm
Locke smiled at Vincent "Thats alright just as long as I make sure you get to safety now, I'd feel much better knowing you were out saving people rather than getting hurt protecting me...I can handle myself, but there are others who need you who can't" He said. He looked at him and nodded "So lets go then, besides I want to see this place you come from, I want to see other heroes like you" He said.

Demios resisted the urge to facepalm at Bun Bun's pun. However when the little rabbit began singing Demios let out a sigh it was surely going to be a long day. When they reached the base Demios smiled to the little rabbit "Well here we are, this is sort of our base of operations at the moment" He said. He then smiled as he opened the door "I have to warn you though, I'm not sure how everyone will react to a robotic rabbit so stick close to me okay" He said. He didn't want the little bunny to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 pm
XxHakaxX
((UNS---Daryle))

Daryle was caught of guard as Will decided that he wished to continue with their card game. From what Daryle had gathered, it seemed for the next mission was to take place in South America and that they will be going in groups. The finer details still needed to be discussed, but the Breezy Owl’s attention span was far too short for him to stand around and listen any longer. So he was rather glad to be heading back to the poker game. Needless to say, Daryle was not entirely surprised to see a three headed dog shuffling cards like a pro, albeit the blonde male was rather peeved that the dog was doing a better job then what he had been doing. “Ah….Looks like we will need to start on a new round.” He let out a sheepish laugh. “I would have won that round as well….But there is no helping it.” Daryle rubbed the back of his head and took his seat. “Man, I had a Royal flush as well…” He sighed and patted Cerb absentmindedly. “Bad dog.” He muttered in a soft yet undeniably darker tone then his usual cheery pitch. “Hmph.”

((UNS - Will))

Cerberus barked as Daryle patted him and dealt the next round of cards with a smirk. Will took a seat without much of an expression, but the usual devil's smile graced his face moments later as he pushed his chips to Daryle. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then for last round." It seemed the meeting back in that other room had wrapped up. Will could hear the conversations and the people leaving. Well, the Satan Owl would leave it to the kids to screw things up or maybe make things better. He didn't really care. He rather enjoyed the chaos here. His concern was the Heralds and Thomas. Of course, the different teams factored into the mess. South America's situation didn't concern the devil. ...well, unless he felt like crushing Noel's followers.... Will looked at the Breezy Owl. "Annoyed at their stupidity? Not unusual... if they didn't exist...the world might be better, hmm?" The devil's smile played on his lips. He was quite possibly just messing with everyone...or maybe he wasn't. Who knew?

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Erin was surprised to say the least when Che picked her for his team which was going to try to talk to the human side in this South American conflict. Why, of all people, did Che pick her? There were plenty of other more experienced owls he could have chosen to accompany him. So why her? The younger of the twins wanted to actually ask Che for his reasons behind picking her for his team, but she quickly decided against it for the time being. It seemed his mind was focused on the plan right now. So instead of approaching Che, Erin headed out of the meeting room once it was over and Che suggested they get a tad bit of rest before their mission started. It was then that she thought about her sister, Elle, and what she might say to her for speaking up about her telepathy like she did in the meeting. Erin knew Elle would want to talk to her about that sooner rather than later most likely, so she attempted to begin to steel herself for the coming storm that was Elle's anger.

Since the meeting appeared to be over, after all the dramatics and other crap was over, Anya sighed. She stood up straight from where she had been leaning against the nearest wall. "Well then. If we're done here, we're leaving." Anya stated bluntly before grabbing the shoulder of Nik's shirt and basically dragging him towards the door to the meeting room. If she and Nikolai weren't going to be needed anymore, then why should the two of them stick around any more than they had to?

Kate had been standing in a back corner of the room for the entire meeting. She could tell where Roulin and Demios had both gone to, but she wasn't going to say their locations out loud. Besides, she knew when people wanted to have time to themselves. It wasn't long before Demios returned, carrying a small robotic bunny with him. The Eternity Owl's expression remained impassive. She didn't care one way or the other what Demios was carrying with him anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 pm
Demon Eyes Zero
L smirked and turned toward Sakura. "Oh Moli's not that bad...just a tad rough on the edges. He'll be a good replacement." The smirk slowly faded as he turned back away. The realization that Sydney wasn't Sydney was still a bit to painfull to stay happy. "So...where are you Rage. I'd thought Sydney had locked you up in the back of her head." The light heralds voice was bland, on the verge of annoyance.

It wasn't long before Rage brought Sydney's body to a halt. She was currently in South America of all places. Wreaking havoc and chaos there. It was easy considering the battle between the Owl rebels and the Humans. Besides, these people, whether Owl or Human, deserved Rage's actions against them. Rage did not discriminate though. She killed everyone she came across. She was able to mask her presence on the continent well enough that the Great Four wouldn't know she was even there. At least not until it was too late, or she ended up telling them when she saw them next. With a laugh, Rage sank her body down into her shadow which did not look in the least bit as a normal shadow would now that Syd was the one locked away. Now, Syd's body's shadow was tinted a blood red color, signifying Rage's control over her. It was here in Azarath that she could continue talking with Gaeta without worrying about the Great Four discovering that she was nearby.

When she heard L's question, Rage giggled, which soon escalated to laughter. And Gaeta would be able to hear it all through the telepathy the Heralds all shared, too.
"My location, my dear pathetic, Gaeta, is for me to know and you to find out. Where else would I be but on your lovely little speck of dust you so cherish called Earth?"  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:58 pm
As Bailey pronounced her statements Luca could feel that strange warmth growing inside of him. He looked up towards her as she told him she was happy that he had made it out of the house alive. He smiled back, turning slightly away out of slight embarrassment. After a few moments of her leaving the room the feeling in the pit of his stomach got the better of him. "I will see myself out of the meeting as well, keep in touch if you need anything." He said as he walked out of the room. Looking down the hall he saw Bailey, her black hair falling gently against her back. He found himself blushing a little as he stared. He shook his head a little as the image passed out of his head. "H-Hey Bailey!" He called out as he ran after her. When he caught up he stared at her for just a few moments, the words had left him at the moment, he swallowed lightly before he finally stumbled across something that could be called a sentence. "I'm glad that...You made it out to...Of Che's house I mean." He said with a small laugh. He scratched the backof his head lightly with his robotic arm. His words were a little mixed up but at least he had managed to get this much out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Bailey was on her way back to her room in order to read a little bit before they had to set out. Yet, the sound of Luca's voice stopped her in her tracks. Just hearing him caused the pit of her stomach to roll, but not in a way that made her feel nauseous. She turned and rested her clear ice blue eyes upon his silver eyes. Her raven hair, which was a great contrast against her fair skin framed her face in thick curls. Her lips lifted into a soft smile as she gazed at him and a very light pink tinge touched her pale cheeks. She brushed her hair behind her ears and looked down at the floor shyly for a few moments before lifting her eyes back up to his. He appeared to be at a loss for words. Bailey found this rather adorable. Yet the fact that he too had been worried about her filled her heart with joy. "Yes, um...Nik? I think that's his name at least. He grabbed me and that human girl Morgan and got us out of there. We stayed at Will's house after that for about a week. It was um...rather interesting," she said before falling silent again while her fingers played with the tips of her black hair. "So, what did you do after you made it out of Che's house?" she asked with minor curiosity.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 pm
Nikolai had actually fallen asleep for a little while during the meeting, he missed most of the middle, but caught the end, all in all, it wasn't a very interesting meeting. Nik was going to leave anyway, so he didn't really have a problem with Anya dragging him out. He stumbled after her as she pulled him along by his shirt. "Do you really have to be so rough? I'm following you just fine." He said as he stumbled slightly, wondering where the heck Anya was taking him; and he voiced his questions. "Where exactly are you taking me? Are we going to go shopping? Maybe grab a bite to eat? I still need to find a tailor... so much to do so little time." Nik was just randomly fishing for conversation, since Anya was unusually silent, normally she'd be calling him an idiot or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Anya had her jaw set as she exited the meeting room, Nikolai in tow almost literally. She heard him firing off question after question until he finished with saying something about finding a tailor in the small amount of time they had before the rest of the group started helping with the South America issues. However, she said nothing right away, just simply released her hold on Nikolai's shirt and continued walking for a bit. She did not stop until they were a short distance away from the meeting hall where they had left everyone else. When she did stop, the Poison Owl turned to face Nikolai. "What does it look like we're doing? We're leaving." she stated flatly to him, answering her own question just because she could. "We're not needed here anymore anyway. So why stick around?" Anya added before turning away from Nikolai and starting to walk again. There was a few more specific reasons that Any had to why she wanted to leave the group of UNS, Night Owls, and others. However, she wouldn't necessarily go into details unless Nik tried asking her to explain. She knew her powers would be basically useless on a battlefield where they didn't want to really hurt anyone. Her ability, as far as she knew, could only hurt and kill people. She knew that was a selfish reason, but in her mind it was a pretty darn good reason not to stick around any longer than she already had.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Thomas made his way to the elevator where he found himself attempting to relax. South America always had that effect on the darkened, grizzled man. Now wasn't the time for that though. He had business to conduct with the UNS that had nearly killed him last week. What the hell were they thinking attacking like that? Brandishing a slidephone, Thomas dialed a number, then awaited for an answer. When he did receive one, it came in the form of a beep. They didn't need to speak to him. He needed to speak to them instead. "Damn it! Next time, try not to aim at me alright? Almost took my damn head off...just...just send it in whenever you all are ready. This time, inform me first please. Trying to keep my a** safe working with you all is gettin harder by the day...Death out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Nikolai simply followed Anya in silence, not asking any more questions for the time being. he stopped when Anya stopped and bobbed lightly to his music as she turned to face him. He blinked for a moment when she spoke, thinking about her answer for a moment and saying, "Okay. Fine with me. Mind if I ask why? I mean shouldn't we help them? Don't get me wrong, I don't care either way, you're the only reason I'm even here right now. Just, it's not exactly like you to leave in the middle of something like this." Nik had stopped dancing for the moment, but his music was still playing. He wondered why Anya would just up and leave even when they were so deep into this mess. He thought it might have something to do with having to work with all the people she 'd rather not see ever again ever, but he wasn't sure. He wouldn't complain either way, whether they left or stayed and helped, what he said was true, the only reason he was even involved with any of this was because he was following Anya. Nik had never really thought of himself as such, but he was basically Anya's shadow, he went where she went.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 pm
Anya heard Nikolai's question, which was basically one she had hoped he wouldn't ask. He was wondering why she wanted to leave when they were basically shoulder deep in this mess in the proverbial river. Of course, she did wonder why Nik followed her into this in the first place. Granted he did say she was the reason, but why was she the reason?

She stopped again, letting out a a small, exasperated sigh before actually answering Nik's question. "I know we should help them! But it's not like I can help much! The only thing my powers do is hurt people or kill them. Yeah, I can control the level of hurt, but most of my abilities aren't able to discriminate between friends and enemies. So basically, I would be dead weight out there in this." With that, Anya had said her thoughts from just before out loud. She didn't want to be a liability in battle with her friends. That was how she saw herself with this particular mission. Anya hated when she couldn't do anything to help, even when she really really wanted to. That said, Anya turned away from Nikolai and started walking again. " You can go ahead and stay and help if you want. I don't really care either way what you do, but I'm not staying around a place when I can't do anything to help even if I wanted to." she said over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm
Chris Shadowheart
Demios resisted the urge to facepalm at Bun Bun's pun. However when the little rabbit began singing Demios let out a sigh it was surely going to be a long day. When they reached the base Demios smiled to the little rabbit "Well here we are, this is sort of our base of operations at the moment" He said. He then smiled as he opened the door "I have to warn you though, I'm not sure how everyone will react to a robotic rabbit so stick close to me okay" He said. He didn't want the little bunny to get hurt.

Bun Bun stopped singing soon as they entered the base. The robotic bunny that really just looked like a simple real live bunny nodded and smiled and settled to looking cute in Demios's arms. Its ears flopped downwards as it looked around. One ear arched up upon seemingly hearing noises as if it were a real bunny.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm
Nikolai was surprised when Anya basically shouted at him, but he was slightly used to it so it didn't faze him too much. He listened to her talk about her powers, and he could see where her logic was coming from, she definitely drew the short straw with her powers, at least for this particular mission. When she turned and started walking, he followed her, and replied to her statement about how he could go and help if he wanted with what he thought she should have known he'd say, "No, they don't seem to need my help either. And besides, if you're not there, why would I be there?" He danced his way up beside Anya and said, "Wherever you go, I go, I thought I made this clear by now." He smiled and continued dancing his way alongside her. He was still just smiling and bobbing his head along to the music that was playing over his headphones. He waited a few more moments then said, "So, where are we going? Wanna get some food? Stop in a coffee shop maybe? I'm sure there's some good places to eat around here somewhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Anya had not intended to shout at Nikolai. It just sort of came out that way, given that she was slightly frustrated with his question. Though she was relieved to hear that Nik was definitely still going to follow her. In truth, she really liked having him around, even if he did get annoying at times. He was definitely good company. Anya glanced at the Dancing Owl, who was... well, dancing right next to her as they walked. She couldn't help the slight smile that came to her face before she shook her head and looked forward once again. They were now leaving the UNS building and heading outside. "I don't know. Anywhere but here would be great..." Anya answered Nik's question about where they were going now. "If you want to, we could find a tailor and get you a new jacket..."  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 pm
Nikolai smiled when Anya smiled, he liked seeing her smile, which was a rare occurrence in and of itself. He hummed lightly and spun around when they exited the building. Fixing his sunglasses, he smiled again and said, "Well, we could find a tailor first, or we could go get something to eat first. I think... we should go get something to eat first." Nik did another spin and continued walking next to Anya, they were just walking down the street, and would continue to do so until they found a restaurant that looked good. It only took a few minutes before they found one, it was an Italian restaurant oddly enough. Nik smiled and said, "Well, come on, we haven't had anything good to eat that wasn't microwaveable in like forever. I'm buying." Nik dragged Anya inside and quickly got them seated at a table and started to look at the menu idly.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games