Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm
Mayah Playah
sweetie, you posted a leon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 pm
Pure T0rture

It didn't take long to carry the woman to her room, and even less time to tuck her under the covers. "There, now why don't you sleep for a while?" Without waiting for a reply, the man walked out, catching sight of his son. With a smile, he watched silently.

Arwen skipped down the hallway, pulling her baby brother along in a red wagon. The boy blinked at the fast-moving ceiling, staring up. Arwen stopped once she caught sight of Belyi, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow. "Belyi, what are you doing out here? You should be in the office with Auntie!"

{{I hate that word, coo. For some reason, it just doesn't sit right with me.}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 pm
Mayah Playah

hugging hattie's pillow tightly, Snow let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes. because all i can dream about is her.....

Belyi giggled and went over to arwen, holding his hands out to her whilst babbling. mommy can't play with me, he keeps making nasty noises and it smells icky! and daddy never comes home to play with me. so auntie iris put me in here so i could play on my own

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture
My phone stopped working, so text me again

She took one if his hands, sighing. "Oh, you're useless. Okay, okay, why don't you play with me and Ben?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Pure T0rture
Mayah Playah

otay!!! he smiled, holding her hand tighter, his eyes glimmering softly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm
Pure T0rture
Seriously, Kat, it's being a jerk

Pulling him closer to Ben, she rolled her eyes and Ben's babbling. "Ben says you can't be a crybaby this time."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

the child frowned and stuck his tongue out at Ben, only to smile up at Arwen. i'll be good! he smiled, his eyes glimmering as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Pure T0rture
Not even a reply -.-'

"He also says that if you slow us down, well bring you back to the playroom," said Arwen, unmoved by his sparkles. The kid invented them, after all.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah
i've sent you two texts!!!!

otay..... he babbled, his smile never leaving his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

six months had passed in the safehouse since Xaene had been told he was pregnant, and his belly had grown with the child inside him. yet he was sicker then ever, curled up in bed and unable to walk.
"dammit Xaene, eat something." Drake frowned, sitting at his brother's bedside with a bowl of soup. "if you don't eat, you and your baby could get hurt." he frowned, just about ready to play the hard cards if Xaene continued to refuse food as he had been for what was now two months.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Grigorii sighed as he walked into the room, leaning on the doorway and shaking his head. "You know, you aren't being anything but selfish," he said, thoroughly upset. "Dominick is trying his best to return to you, we all know that, and you're disappointing him by rejecting food and bringing harm to his baby. He's at war, Xaene, the last thing he wants to see after coming home is you miscarrying the baby because you can't make yourself eat. He doesn't deserve that, and you know it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

"not.... hungry...." Xaene mumbled before curling up on his side, crying into his husband's pillow.
"if you won't eat, i'll just get Snow in here and have her hook you up to an IV. damned moron." drake huffed, setting down the bowl as he stomped over to the door. "grig... can you try for a bit while i go look for Snow?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed and nodded, walking into the room and sitting on the chair by the bed. "You do realize that Dominick is going to be more angry than happy to see you when he sees what you've done to his first child," said Grigorii, watching him closely. "You aren't doing anyone any favors."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"h-he's not coming back, though..... Is he....?" Came the monotonous reply of the weakened dragon.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:20 pm
Pure T0rture

"Of course he is," said Grigorii, running a hand through his short white hair. "Dominick always comes back. He's just...delayed every now and then."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games