Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:34 pm
@xXHotBabiBluXx: nice pics!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:01 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Cool hair style!..how you make the pictures blurry??
Let's see...

When you're using a picture, copy the background layer.
With the copied layer, you go to the Gaussian Blur and set it to a point where you cannot tell what it is anymore.

After that, change the mode of the layer to,"Screen" or "Overlay." Notice that you lose a bit of shading there.

That'll change, go to the Blending Options on that layer, and change the top bar, black marker, to 100/255. This'll brighten up your picture in no time.

Bury Michigan

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:06 pm
yalie5
eek blibbles? are you sure that's you? you posted a pic of yourself some time ago and you look really different... sorta makes me wish you were straight rofl rofl rofl eek rofl rofl rofl
That's me alright... I don't really have that much self-esteem for my outer appearence. I only try to be different, I want to be conspicuous. My friend said that I should bleach my hair completely.

I don't think I'm too good looking...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:43 pm
Blibbles
yalie5
eek blibbles? are you sure that's you? you posted a pic of yourself some time ago and you look really different... sorta makes me wish you were straight rofl rofl rofl eek rofl rofl rofl
That's me alright... I don't really have that much self-esteem for my outer appearence. I only try to be different, I want to be conspicuous. My friend said that I should bleach my hair completely.

I don't think I'm too good looking...

lol. you should have more self esteem. it's good for you most of the time. i don't you should tey to be different. because if you do you'll end up being the same. at least that's my theory. lol. hmm... really? i don't know... i need to see the pic again to see what you might... hold on... eh... i don't think you should bleach your hair completely... lol.

you really don't think your good looking? or are you just saying that so someone else would say: "that's not true! you look really good?"
lol
well either way i've got two contradicting statements i want to make.
1) If you don't think you look good, then i guess it's true. I mean after all it is your body, not like I would really know.
and
2) I think you're the only one who thinks your not good looking. That's probably because it's you and you'd see something harsher than the rest of the world. Just like when a not completely self absorb person looks into a mirror, they don't see a pretty person, they see some fat ugly hag looking back at them.
lol don't get confused by my comments. rofl  

yalie5

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:52 pm
Okay, here's a pic of my dream avatar. I wanted one that kinda reflects my personality and who I am, sooo....I chose...an artist! I love to sketch/draw - loved to do it ever since I was small, so yup! And I also like other kinds of art forms such as music and literature, but in this case, my avatar is representing the art medium of drawing and painting. 3nodding Here it is:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just came up with the dream avatar today, and I bought the items that I had enough money to buy so far...so right now, I'm 2/8 of the way through...only... sweatdrop hehe, but eventually, I get to it...eventually...haha... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 pm
Tranquil_Waterz
Okay, here's a pic of my dream avatar. I wanted one that kinda reflects my personality and who I am, sooo....I chose...an artist! I love to sketch/draw - loved to do it ever since I was small, so yup! And I also like other kinds of art forms such as music and literature, but in this case, my avatar is representing the art medium of drawing and painting. 3nodding Here it is:

I just came up with the dream avatar today, and I bought the items that I had enough money to buy so far...so right now, I'm 2/8 of the way through...only... sweatdrop hehe, but eventually, I get to it...eventually...haha... biggrin

wow. looks expensive.  

yalie5

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:24 pm
yalie5
Tranquil_Waterz

wow. looks expensive.

Yeah, I actually calculated how much gold it would take to buy everything, and the total turns out to be 34,780 gold... eek The hat will take the biggest drain on my budget...aiyah.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Tranquil_Waterz
yalie5
Tranquil_Waterz

wow. looks expensive.

Yeah, I actually calculated how much gold it would take to buy everything, and the total turns out to be 34,780 gold... eek The hat will take the biggest drain on my budget...aiyah.. sweatdrop
O.O maybe you can get cheap in the market place.  

yalie5

Tranquil_Waterz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:42 pm
yalie5
Tranquil_Waterz
yalie5
Tranquil_Waterz

wow. looks expensive.

O.O maybe you can get cheap in the market place.

I changed the hat from "Royal Musketeer Hat" to "Grey Beret"...I think the beret is more fitting for an artist. Now the total price is lowered to 14,699 gold. biggrin

3/8 items accomplished so far...5 more to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Haha..my quest takes more than 500k, but I just need 7 more items I think.. rofl  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 pm
@Babi - your dream avi has a HALO in it. That's like (have to refer to Charlie on the current estimate, but I think it is) 300 million..

I still need over 400k. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:16 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Babi - your dream avi has a HALO in it. That's like (have to refer to Charlie on the current estimate, but I think it is) 300 million..

I still need over 400k. >.<;;

i wanted a halo... still do.... but i'm facing reality... i'm too poor.  

yalie5

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:28 pm
sasa_powa_4eva

Ok, here's a pix I took few months ago... so quite recent. >.< Do any of you have an idea to cut my hair? Cuz I wanna make a change... I'm tired of that boring long hair! hehe... By the way, I did the "Japanese Straightening Treatment" last summer so I don't want to curl my hair anytime soon.

I saw this pic in the Asian Pride guild! =D Urmm... If you're guessing that I'm looking through all the pages of this thread... You're right. xD Anyways... Try layers or bangs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Moon Light Ninja
*Le gasp!*
I finally decided to post my pictures on Gaia. :3
I guess you can comment my picture...!
Here what was hiding behind the screen...

User Image

What do you think? ._.

Val... I see this damn picture everywhere! @_@ Lol, just kidding. I like the pic. Of course, I don't care about it when I can see your annoying, big, pretty face any weekend. 4laugh  

Night Rain55

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:16 pm
lilcutie524
@xXHotBabiBluXx: nice pics!

Thanks.=]

@Blibbles: Cool.

@Niphredil Ithilmir: I know, but it's my dream avi, so I'm dreaming that I have one. xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games