Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:38 pm
GeeHearts

I write all my posts in google drive docs. I have a folder I call Lore Logs and I keep a separate document for each character. I write my posts there and then paste them into Gaia. That way I never lose something I wrote due to inactivity  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 pm
Coheart
GeeHearts

I write all my posts in google drive docs. I have a folder I call Lore Logs and I keep a separate document for each character. I write my posts there and then paste them into Gaia. That way I never lose something I wrote due to inactivity

AH! Thank you so much~! biggrin

Also sorry for being offline. I took a nap earlier and didn't really wake up til like... Half an hour ago? Bleh, bleh. Dx  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:30 pm
Lorelei Zolnerowich is ready for rp if anyone is interested o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:49 pm
You may want to post that in the Find Your Roleplay Partner forum! heart

Losseth

fuestray

Faun

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 pm
Losseth

Lorelei is cute. She cute, yo. Very, very, cute. How she cute? She just cute. Cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:46 pm
GeeHearts

Lorelei is cute. She cute, yo. Very, very, cute. How she cute? She just cute. Cute.

Thanks! vwv  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 pm
Losseth
GeeHearts

Thanks! vwv

Ya welcome!

She's also kinda... Ironic? I dunno if that's the word but it's kinda what she's like. She has a completely new identity and is deep undercover but she hates being lied to. AH~! So interesting~! emotion_kirakira

Edit: WAIT SORRY! That kinda sounded like an insult. I didn't mean for it sound like an insult. >.< I'm sorry. D; I just thought she was kinda cool with that whole kind of thing because of her biography... and um... yeah... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm
GeeHearts

Ya welcome!

She's also kinda... Ironic? I dunno if that's the word but it's kinda what she's like. She has a completely new identity and is deep undercover but she hates being lied to. AH~! So interesting~! emotion_kirakira

Dun-dun-dun, she hates lies because she lives lies. Well, that or she really just rather have someone tell her the truth to avoid a complex series of events. xd

I'm glad that you feel that way though. 4laugh I love her so much.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:10 pm
Losseth
GeeHearts

Ya welcome!

Dun-dun-dun, she hates lies because she lives lies. Well, that or she really just rather have someone tell her the truth to avoid a complex series of events. xd

I'm glad that you feel that way though. 4laugh I love her so much.

-Read after Edit- Oh dear. Dx I'm so fooly wooly. >.<

But uh anywaysssssss, ah! I got you. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if someone did lie to her. :0 Like what exactly would she do? Would it depend on who it is, what the situation is, or what her mood would be like?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:19 pm
GeeHearts

-Read after Edit- Oh dear. Dx I'm so fooly wooly. >.<

But uh anywaysssssss, ah! I got you. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if someone did lie to her. :0 Like what exactly would she do? Would it depend on who it is, what the situation is, or what her mood would be like?

Well if she suspects she is being lied to she will investigate. It may be round-about questioning or if it pertains to her mission/ security/ security of a friend then a full on investigation. It depends on the situation in order to deem how she responds. She would handle someone lying about how they feel a lot better than a lie regarding something more extreme.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:31 pm
Losseth

Well if she suspects she is being lied to she will investigate. It may be round-about questioning or if it pertains to her mission/ security/ security of a friend then a full on investigation. It depends on the situation in order to deem how she responds. She would handle someone lying about how they feel a lot better than a lie regarding something more extreme.

Ah that makes sense... And it makes her sound so cool. Gahh~! She so cute and so cool~!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:49 pm
GeeHearts

Ah that makes sense... And it makes her sound so cool. Gahh~! She so cute and so cool~!

Thank you <333!!  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:52 pm
Losseth

Thank you <333!!

You're very very welcome~! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:04 pm
GeeHearts

You're very very welcome~! heart

If you want to rp in the future just send me a message :3  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:01 pm
Losseth

If you want to rp in the future just send me a message :3

Ah! Anytime~! ... And... Maybe... Just maybe tomorrow? Not exactly the legit real life tomorrow but the RP tomorrow. So maybe during the event? :3 But if naw then that's cool.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games