Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami seemed jealous of what they were talking about. "How does Sir Eats-a-Lot keep a better figure than I do?"
Erin replied. "He doesn't snack on potato chips after ten."
This made her even more furious but she contained herself. "Sh-shut up!"
Jaecen wasn't paying attention. Her cheeks were full of scones. "Who cares? Erin, you've outdone yourself."
"Whatever." Erin returned to the stove.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:28 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled when Nami seemed to be jealous of Jaecen's fem-form. She had to admit though, Jaecen is probably the most attractive woman she's ever seen...which was odd. She shook her head to get that thought out of her head and grabbed herself some sausage and bacon. "Anyway, I agree with Jaecen, your cooking's pretty good Erin. Maybe you should take Wakai's job and cook instead."
"H-Hey, how mean!" Wakai stood in the doorframe with a towel on her head. She wore her casual wear, a t-shirt and short-shorts. She puffed up her cheeks at Tsuyoi's remark, "Are you saying my cooking is bad?" she said with a frown.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"That's exactly what she's saying." Erin stated.
Nami shook her head. "Don't go Gordon Ramsay on her. Instead, why don't you teach 'er?"
Erin scoffed and started putting the pans in the sink. "Be'er luck teachin' a kettle how to boil water itself."
Nami turned to Wakai. "Don't listen to him, Wakai. He's probably still tired. Doesn't sleep much, that one."
Jaecen looked to Nami, then to Erin. She couldn't help but overhear. "Insomnia? But why?"
"Dunno. Don't care." Erin responded before Nami could.
She did, however, end up replying. "The doctors have all said it might be PTD but he thinks otherwise."
"Yer bloody righ'. Can't trust a doctor as far as you can throw 'em. Maybe I'd believe 'em if I could find th' right chap." Erin scowled.
Jaecen pointed a thumb over her shoulder. "Aliya can probably help you. I have to admit, she's good at what she does."
"Brekkers first, fruit cake." Erin said, plopping his plate down on the table before taking a seat.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to eat, though she was concerned about Erin after what Nami had told them. Seeing how Shinochi gets without sleep is a sight to be cautious of, however, it can just be as bad for others. She folded her arms when Jaecen mentioned Aliya, "Speaking of Aliya, where is she and Lil Oda, I expected them to be here by now." she asked.
Despite Erin's rude remark, she took her seat and grabbed herself a plate and some food. She was hungry after all. As she ate, she was actually impressed with Erin's cooking. She couldn't help but wonder where he learned how to cook this good. She seemed to be deep in thought as she ate.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen simply shrugged and swallowed all of the scones she had stuffed in her mouth at once. "Beats me."
Nami and Carter glanced at each other before greeting each other awkwardly. Jaecen took notice. "I don't want to know. Whatever it is, you two girls work it out with each other."
Nami looked sidelong, down at the floor. "Y-yeah...." She then glared at Erin.
He shivered. Eheh... I should keep my mouth shut....
Damn right you should, git. The twins spoke to each other without speaking.
Jaecen frowned, noticing Erin. "You alright, Erin?"
"What? Yeah. Never better. Best eat while it's still warm." Erin quickly shoved a hot cake into his mouth.

(OOC: Where Aliya is depends on whether or not Odayaka fell asleep or not.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:58 pm
[ooc: She's awake, but still in the room with Aliya sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, she couldn't help but feel worried about Odayaka. But, all she could do was hope she's stronger than she appears. When Carter walked in, she noticed she and Nami seemed to have an awkward moment. She looked at Carter and smiled at her before returning to her food.
*Meanwhile, in the Infirmary room*
Odayaka was making a few potions from whatever she found in the cabinets. She was surprised, it was almost like the Infirmary at the Academy. Though, while making potions, she began to think about Sasha and wondered how she was doing. She hoped she was doing okay, handling the Infirmary by herself while she's away.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya shot upright in her bed. "Musk melons!"
She looked around. "H-huh? Ah... It's just fox-girl."

"So, where're the boys at? They still sleeping? They best enjoy it, I guess." Jaecen mocked and sat back, folding her arms.
"Father. Please do be careful with them..."
"As careful as a man falling into cactus gorge. One should expect to get pricked." She seemed a little too gleeful now. "And maybe I can finally knock some sense into that Little Red Riding Rip-off."
Erin and Nami had no clue what he was talking about. They made eye contact with one another. The old git's lost it, hasn't he?
Nami nodded. Possibly...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi leaned back into her chair while drinking her coffee, "There's something I still don't get though...why hasn't her friend come to get her yet? You know, the one in the gas mask." she said before looking at Jaecen. "You think they're planning some sort of trap?" she asked with concern.
Odayaka looked at Aliya, her ears perked up, "You're finally up, Erin was calling everyone for breakfast earlier." she said, her ears twitch. Her stomach had growled a few times before she placed her hand on her stomach. "Hehe, I've...erm...been waiting for you to wake up so we could go together." she said before laughing a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya shot upright in her bed. "Musk melons!"
She looked around. "H-huh? Ah... It's just fox-girl."

Unbeknownst, the fact that she was wearing only her underwear and shirt had escaped her. She stood with her hands on her hips. "Aye. Best tae be gettin' summat t' eat. Les' go."

Jaecen rubbed her unusually soft chin. "If I had to guess, I'd say she was unable to get through the barrier. Like hell, I'd let her in here anyways."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded in agreement, "Yeah...I still remember what she did to my hand." she said before looking at the hand that was ripped up from when she fought with her. "Whoever she is, she knows how to exploit her targets." she said before putting her cup down, "She was able to take down a magic shield that Kuro made, and that's not an easy thing to do." she said, knowing how tough Kurona's shields and barriers were.
Odayaka nodded, "B-But first, you should get yourself dressed." she said, pointing to Aliya. "I tried to put your clothes back on while you were sleeping...b-but you just kept taking them off." she said, her ears go down.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya sighed. "I guess... I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind. I did it all the time when I was younger too." She did as Odayaka said and put her pants on. "I tend t' kick off m' trousers in me sleep if'n it gets too hot at night. There's no reason for it. It jes' happens."

"One of Kuro's shields didn't work, either?" Jaecen seemed surprised. "I didn't think it was all that easy. Even I have trouble trying to do that..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:24 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed, fixing her hat, "All I can say is that she's smart, much more smarter than the one we have in custody. She knows how to get around obstacles to reach her target." she said before she continued eating. When she swallowed, she spoke again, "She uses some sort of...anti-magic effect that she applied to her weapon." she said before looking at Jaecen, "She'll probably upgrade her weapon again if we encounter her in the future..."
Odayaka nodded when Aliya explained, though she was curious about her relationship with Jaecen. She decided not to think too much about it, "Well, let's get going then, breakfast might be a little cold by now." she said. She would follow behind Aliya when they head to the kitchen.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:23 am
[OOC: Gosh you guys, ever since Trump was elected, everything has been chaos...especially at work. People have been telling me to "Go back to your own country." or "Stop stealing our jobs." or something like that. Whyyyy, what did I do to you..... crying ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna had suddenly awoken from her sleep, her eyes slowly scanned the room. She sat up straight and yawned, covering her mouth. She noticed there was something on her, looking at what it was. It was Liya, "Ah yes...that's right." she remembered, Liya had fallen asleep in her arms. She pet Liya's head a little with a small smile, "I hope this time, you slept well..." she said quietly.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen twisted her wrist around before grabbing another scone. "I'm not too worried. I could probably condense her to a pile of blood and bones with one spell, if I wanted to."
"Da, no sickening talk. It's disgusting." Nami stuck her tongue out.

(OOC: I'm sorry, Revi-sama... People are really stupid. Especially when they forget that he doesn't become president until January. I really wish people wouldn't treat each other like that. You're just as human as me and them (well, maybe they aren't as human as you.) Anyways, just know that I've got your back, kay? I'll come knife some people for you, if I have to. (Just kidding, I'm not that insane. They'd be getting a stern speech from the Devil, actually. (^~^))

And just so you know, this kind of bigotry shouldn't be tolerated or supported, even by the government even if it means going against the right to freedom of speech. It's freedom of speech, not freedom of actions. And you all probably know where this is going. *Dazed*

*Shakes Head* What happened again?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:22 pm
[ooc: That sucks, I've been hearing a lot of things happening that's similar to your situation. Apparently, Asians are the next target for Trump supporters...unfortunately. So, you gotta be careful from here on out I guess. But, yeah, I'm here for you as well. Don't let those racist b*tches bring you down. Dust off their hate and stand up strong as a fort, you're a good person and you should think so too! 3nodding
Seriously though, I hope they get what's coming to them twisted ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled a little at what Jaecen said, much to Nami's disgust. She eventually finished eating the bacon and sausage she grabbed for herself. "Well, let's just leave that on the side for now..." she looked at Jaecen, "For now, you gotta deal with rookie training." she said with a smirk.
Finally, Odayaka and Aliya arrived, "M-Morning everyone..." she said, her ears twitch. She noticed all the food on the dining table, her ears perked up as her eyes seemed to shine a little. What caught her eye especially was the hot cakes, she hadn't had them for breakfast in a long time.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games