Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I'm sorry I........ don't know what came over me. You're just so beautiful."
"why did you attack me early Darco?" berry was still in his arms
"I just can't stand to see you with the Prince. I thought, maybe if he thought you were dead, he would leave you alone."
((what the prince aint going to say anything?))"Darco the attack you did almost killed me."
"I would have reversed the effects later. You would have been fine."

"I saw the damage you did Draco. She was on the brink of death. Not even you could have saved her."
berry looked at the prince then darco"the damage was bad. i almost did wake up. but the prince when inside my mind then to my heart where the damage was and fixed me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I'm sorry I........ don't know what came over me. You're just so beautiful."
"why did you attack me early Darco?" berry was still in his arms
"I just can't stand to see you with the Prince. I thought, maybe if he thought you were dead, he would leave you alone."
((what the prince aint going to say anything?))"Darco the attack you did almost killed me."

"I saw the damage you did Draco. She was on the brink of death. Not even you could have saved her."
berry looked at the prince then darco"the damage was bad. i almost did wake up. but the prince when inside my mind then to my heart where the damage was and fixed me."
*The Prince aims his arm at Draco.*

"Sleep."

*Still standing, Draco falls asleep. The Prince walks over and takes Berry from his arms. He brings her back to the palace.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:00 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

*Still standing, Draco falls asleep. The Prince walks over and takes Berry from his arms. He brings her back to the palace.*
Berry looks up at Prince "Thank you for healing me. i would never guessed draco would try and fake my death to get us seprated. now what is going to happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

Berry looks up at Prince "Thank you for healing me. i would never guessed draco would try and fake my death to get us seprated. now what is going to happened?"
"I don't know. That enchantment will not end unless I end it."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:45 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

"prince maybe if he knew we were getting married then we wouldnt have to worried about him trying to kidnap me or anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

"prince maybe if he knew we were getting married then we wouldnt have to worried about him trying to kidnap me or anything."
"No. That would just make him want to take you more."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:02 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

"then what are we going to do? he is still my friend"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Sleep."

"What do you mean he is your friend?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"well that one time when you told me to run off and hide he showed me around and he was nice to me. there nothing between me and him"berry looked in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"well that one time when you told me to run off and hide he showed me around and he was nice to me. there nothing between me and him"berry looked in his eyes.
"You don't see it do you? He loves you."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"what? he loves me? but i dont love him. i love you prince."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:05 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yes, but he doesn't know that. And if you try to tell him he won't listen."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:35 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"i dont know what to do now prince."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I'm sorry Berry. Neither do I."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:46 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I'm sorry Berry. Neither do I."
Berry gets out of his arms and kisses the prince on the lips"we have to do something"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games