Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 pm
teles into the room... hello class  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Maco said or actually asked the student "Is there anymore students i will now begin class" maco then sat at a desk  

Zak Heartless

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:35 pm
sorry but im not a student.. im here watching  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:33 pm
Kaito arrives.

"I hope they can retrieve Kaname as soon as possible I don't feel like staying in here for too long."  

--Amada15--

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
"Oh okay well i'm Maco pleased to meat you and .... wait aren't you one of the legendary Sanin"
Maco bows then stands up and puts his hand out for a handshake to Anbu  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Oroami walked silently into the class room  

Havok-Trance

Zak Heartless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Maco looked at the kid who just walked in and said "Are you a student"?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Sosomi went and stood in the corner of the classroom upon walking in. He despratley wanted to show the Mizukage-sama what he was made of, but was also content to watch over the citizens with the other Shinobi.

"I just wanted you to know, I would have been honored to go on a mission with such powerful and promising genin." he said to Mako and Kaito.  

Hidden Mist Moon

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 pm
Melody looked at tales then at oroami and said "wow we have tales and oroami in here this is like a dream come true."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:46 pm
luigi1211
"Oh okay well i'm Maco pleased to meat you and .... wait aren't you one of the legendary Sanin"
yes im kinkaru of the legandary sanin and im here to observe the village and improve it.. if anyone has any problems pm me.
on another note im makeing a team that i myself will train if anyone is interested pm me. But hurry there is only three spots open.  

Anguish The Avenger

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:53 pm
anbublackopps123
luigi1211
yes im kinkaru of the legandary sanin and im here to observe the village and improve it.. if anyone has any problems pm me.
on another note im makeing a team that i myself will train if anyone is interested pm me. But hurry there is only three spots open.

well hello there ambu your on the nawty list you know... ahah just kidding... my fist time in a long time on the puter(im happy biggrin ) domokun domo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:56 pm
hehe just read your post... id love to train under you wink need the training  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 pm
anbublackopps123
luigi1211

"Oh my gosh I love to train under you tales."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:03 pm
read the post then lol if your interested pm me.
also if to many want to join im going to ask the kage for permission to hold a mini tournement in which i will watch and judge the ones i see fit to be trained i will train (you dont have to win to be selected, also wining dosent gurenntee a slot)  

Anguish The Avenger

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:05 pm
{{well if the retarted akatski are gone I will come back to the village}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games