Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laurenh135

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Hi, I'm Lauren, I'm 15, almost 16 and I live in California....I've just completed my quests for the Gift of the Goddess and the Fire Flower....and I'm currently questing for a Chyaku Norisu Scarf and two Flame Swords. I'm somewhat experienced in vending, but I've never really had any gold to work with, so I could actually make some decent profit in my store....

If I won the giveaway, I would finish my dream avi and then help my friends out with theirs....and whatever i have left over i will probably either save, invest in making more gold, or donate it back to the giveaway or other charities/giveaways.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 pm

About Padfoot-Alchemist

Hello! Well, I'm Padfoot-Alchemist here on Gaia and new member of this Guild.

Name: Tabby
Nicknames: Tabby, Jaysin, or Padfoot
D.O.B: June 21, 88 --- the first day of Summer -gag- and I'm 19.
School: In college studying to become a Veterinarian for a Zoo or wildlife perserve. Animal; Wild and Domestic Cats.
Zodiac: The Dragon smile
Astrology: Cancer, Not a Gemini.
Pets: 3 cats and 1 yorkie dog.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Doodling, Music.
Interest: Fanfiction, Art, Books, Anime, Manga, Magic, Gaia, animals, music, poetry, stories, dolls.

Favorite Movies: Thirteen, The Virgin Suicides, Tomie, Jawbreaker, Harry Potter, The Crush, Edward Scissorhands, PotC, Happy Feet, Musicals!
Favorite Reads: Harry Potter, Cirque Du Freak, 7th Tower, Demonata Series, Kingdom Keys, Sybil, Flowers In The Attic, FullMetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ai Yori Aoshi, Confidential Confessions.

My Personality: Moody, Introverted, Shy, Book Worm, Morbid, Random.

I open up the more I get to know others, so feel free to PM or add me... smile

Poisonous-Vixen

brokentorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 pm
im Brittany....im 18 years old smile newbie 18 year old. i would love to donate to others to help their quests!! and i would buy fairy wings smile
im going to college and i love it!! im going to be a registered dental assistant...it's going to be awesome...and i'll be out in the real world. then i plan on renting a house with my boyfriend and getting a dog and a cat. and w'ell live happily ever after after we get married and have a real home smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:24 am
User ImageUser Image
~live..love.//

Hey hey heyy
^__^
Me? I'm Brii!
Im 17 years old, and still act like a child.
XDD
Obviously a girl. -3-
Right now im questing my first big item, and hoping that i have enough discipline not to just give up, lol.
I joined about 2 months ago..
Umm, I spend most of my time either chatting or drawing in the freebies forum.
{I dont really know what else to put}
^.^;;

O u z o B o o z o

Adam Celestial Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:45 am
whoops didnt see this thread before, srry

i'm Adam Celestial Knight or A.C.K.

my user and avi are based on a cosplay my pals and i are starting, once we all join Gaia we may even make it an RP, a PRIVATE one

my interests are anything with giant robots or futuristic knights or the like so long as it's modest by nature

the things i cant stand are people whom think skimpy is a way of life, and any cuss word - i cant even stomach those at all

as in regards to my cosplay, it'll start officially when each of my friends join Gaia and get their outfits, which all total to 162011gp and can be seen in my sig

thanks for listening to my late-as-all-get-out rant of an intro  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:47 am
User Image
I'm Radish.
My name is Sam IRL. ;D
I'm 16 years old.
I have a wonderful; boyfriend IRL. We've been dating for a year now. :]
I love drawing. I'm into art.
I just got my permit yesterday! :D

Look in my profile to learn more about me or PM me! :3
Bye bye.
{{{{{}}}}}}

Evil Radish

88BlackthornRoses

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:25 am
Hey, I'm 88blackthornroses. I joined Gaia cauz my real life friends forced me to , lol, and I thank them for doing that * bow bow*. I like how gaia is a very large community, and that you can actually walk around with your avie. I mean, how many other online communities do that with out charging you for money, right? I think that all the avies are really cute, and I love the art arena (yay).

I go by Nora in the real world (but thats only my nickname, you hafta gain my trust before I give you my real one). I'm 16, going on 17, and I'm currently a student attending Magruder High School in Gaithersburg, Maryland. I live with my mother, stepfather, stepbrother and halfsister. I love art, history, books/reading, gardening, movies, gaming, italian and asian foods, etc.

I am entering 11th grade, I am also a honnors student, and am taking Advanced Placement courses (thats college credit yay 4laugh ). I'm also considering joining a sport, mabey Flags or Soccer, dunno. ALSO who says smart people cant fight? I KNOW TAE KWON DO ninja MUHAHAHAAA!!! That kinda shocks people who dont know me cauz Im quiet, but my friends would tell you a different story about me. People who don't know me call me cold and mean and hard to read (I was even nicknamed "Samara" after the girl from the ring in my art class, lol) but I'm really not like that at all once you get to know me (and once I warm up to you). heart

I hope to become a great artist in the future (at a personal satisfactory level of course ^_^). Other career prospects include: lawyer, median, attorney, doctor, veternarian, nurse, psychologist, therapist, surgeon, gardener/landscaper......etc (well, you pertty much get the idea that I have MANY aspirations).

I was born in Fairfax, Virginia and I am part Native American, African America, Filipino, and of some other Latin origin. My mother and Father are divorced, so I don't know much about my relatives on my fathers side, I don't remember much about my father.....meh. I pretty much look like my avatar in real life, except my hair isn't blue, sadly crying , I want is blue.... In real life my hair looks like Girl's Silken Black (Dark), and I have no tattoos (currently, I plan on getting one ^_^, and not a cheesy one either), also my eyes are a much darker brown compared to my avie. I joined this guild since it seemed like fun, and someplace where I could meet new people 3nodding . If anyone wants to talk to me you can just PM me. heart

What do I plan on doing with my winnings? Well, hmmmm...... I would probaly first use them to finish my dream avie, then I would donate some to my friends or people whom I KNOW to have been hacked. I myself had my account hacked and lost everything crying , so I'm pretty anti-hacker, and have plenty of sympathy for other users that have been hacked. It makes me feel kinda helpless when I find another uses that has been hacked and that I cannot help them to recover their lost items. Sooo, thats what I would use my winnings for. whee

-Thank you
T.C.D. (my initials)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:26 am
hi im Ron and i found the mil-a-day in someone's sig in the GD....so i joined and this looks like a lot of fun smile
im going to college currently, a freshman. im enjoying archery very much! im gay and completely in love.  

Cantequn

himura^-^x

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:55 am
Hi people,

My name is Gustavo Noce.
I'm 24 years old and I'm from Brazil.
I like to make new friends.
And I love my friends.
I'm a Graphic Designer.
I like anime, manga and all japanese culture.
I like to exchange culture with people from different countries.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Hi!
My name is DĂ©bora, has 17 years of age. I am of Brazil.
Taste of anime and manga, videogame, to dance and to touch keyboard.
Taste very to draw, therefore I will have as profession, tracer of HQ (and manga).

Deby_Bee

Conservative Friend

5,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fire Demon Do Po

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:10 pm
Hi, my name is Jordana, I'm 16, I'm from Brazil too. ^^
I like anime, mangá, rock-music and j-musics. x]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:11 pm
Well, hay.

I'm Ian, from Brooklyn.
I'm 14 years old.
Fresh and single.
Love Gaia, on it for a couple of months.
I make friends fairly easily (cocky) and I like them all.

KRATOSBIZNATCH

Calinalcaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Well I'm Fayt (Call me Wes) and what I would do with winnings? I have some friends to give some moneys to because they need some fo rquests get the hair I want and a bow and maybe some different clothes (not cloak though)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 am
i'm called Katharine in the real world,and I'm a teen,but other than that all my personal info is,well, personal. lol  

Elarii

Blood Purse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:39 am
Name: Joe

Nicknames: Vincent, Java, Chaos (funny story behind that with my friend adam who im sure i will refer to this site as soon as possible razz )

Age: blah im 16 . but age is just a number as far as im concerned. im already in college part time and i get As and Bs *shrugs*

Hobbies: video games used to be my life and well. up until recently (about a month ago) i took like a 3 year long break. shall indeed return with a vengeance biggrin . i also love to draw and paint on MS paint biggrin very fun even tho its time consuming D: .. i like DDR and myspace too. oh. and math

Interests: my hobbies razz . magic the gathering.. anime.. how things work.. man i wish i knew how everything worked thatd be great. .. i used to heavily RP and hope to get back into it

My Personality: im rather mature for my age and i tend to use big words or act like myself mostly. im very random. and i mean that with the highest priority!!! otherwise. im caring and understanding. everyone knows hme around here as the guy everyone can go to becuase im not the enemy. and i probably know the person your fighting with lol. popular. yet. its hard for me to take sides.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games