Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:22 pm

I'm off to bed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:23 pm

Sorry >,<

Someone fight mint(rene)!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurai omg,

OWWWWWWWWWWWW
MY LEG
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

X.X

It just started hurting freaking bad. Ow ow ow owow owowowoowoowwooooowww

OK, sorry

Kurai xp call forth aili's power or something. Your strong enough, just burn up the needles and like burn ur skin a little so it scars and the holes get fixed. Dont die XP

Sorry its taking me so long to post my computer is being freakin annoying and people keep talking to me.

Rene the Hopeless

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:24 pm

I just healed him.. and blocked your disks.. take it up with Shaiya if you want. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:28 pm

anyway, night all

((I am now officially 13 xd ))

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

zero-jt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:37 pm

ninja

hello? anyone around?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:01 am

ninja

Herro?

Taerl

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:53 am

HOMG!!!! DNANGEL'S ENDING IS TOO MUCH OF A TEAR JERKER!!!!

*~spoiler warning ahead highlight to read~*

Basically, all these weird things are happening in Daisuke's home town, like low tides and earthquakes, and spirits are gathering for the Ultimate battle of all time. Krad and Dark are fighting until Dark attempts to seal him away. But when they go in, Satoshi and Daisuke are still with them, but they're supposed to be seperated from Dark and Krad. Krad is njust about to kill off Dark. And there was this one girl, Mio Hio-san who was really a doll and was trying to take Daisuke's life so she could live, but she ended up sealing herself up in a pendant and comes backout later to restore Satoshi's adoptive father to normal. So when, Krad tries to kill off Dark, Satoshi's adoptive father destroys the place that they're in ultimately sealing the two angels away. So basically Dark and Krad sealed themselves away.

And in the end, after both the angels are sealed off, Daisuke and Satoshi are walking to the tip of a mountain where Satoshi talks how he'll try to lead a better life and how he'll try to live it to the fullest. Then Riku and Risa come and Daisuke starts to talk to Riku. Riku says 'I found you!', then she cries tears of happiness and both Daisuke and Riku hug. At this point the focus goes to Risa and Satoshi, in which they flirt silently. The focus goes back to Daisuke and Riku who kiss on the lips passionately. Then the focus changes to a black feather and Daisuke says 'It was then I felt like I found my Holy Maiden for the first time.' Then the feather slowly distigrates. (sp?) Then the end credits are rolling, and in the corner there's a box with clips and epilogues to every episode there ever was in the anime.

IT'S SOO SAD!!!

In other words, I just finished watching the anime, I replied to Sakura-chan and I'm alive and here!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:55 am

::cough:: spoiler warning.. ::cough::

i guess Makie-sans still onto that XP.

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 am

D:

But, I like Dark and Krad. This isn't suppose to happen! I think Dark should at least get his own human body and live. If Krad got a body, who knows what he'll do. But, Dark and Krad are my favorite characters!

At least my favorite couple kissed. xD. I don't like the RisaxDiasuke couple. And Satoshi... eh.. well his too full of himself for me to think he's cool.

In other news, the ending is wrong! DX
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:02 am

Tee hee, sorry Kuri-chan...

So, how is thou doing today, Sakura-chan and Kuri?

Yeah, I know Dark and Krad shouldn't have done what they did...

Geez... Most animes that are based off of manags are soo much DARKER then in the manga... Pita-Ten's anime is most likely the only exception from that though...

Yeah... I wish, it had a slightly different ending, like them still living on so it's possible to have a second generation...

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 am

Drama drama.. ::wiffs hand::

it sells. and TV shows yeah they downgrade a lot. Thats cause you know. Its air... and air, especially americans, are picky about that stuff.

And plus Manga is like the orignal work neways. ::yawn::

Kurai is feelin like her avi... Sleepy and want coffee... and cold.. maybe if i dressed instead of sitting here in my underwear would help....

I want to just suddenly have Butch to interuppt you guys sappy lil scene there. But... Makie-san's long posts and Kurai's tired mind don't mix too well.

::Wiffs hand:: ill catch you guys off guard in a date then.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 am

the manga is usually better I always say...maybe not the art and such. But just the whole story..XD I got Shoujo Beat!!! Two volumes..*w00t*

i really like Nana,and Absoulute boyfriend. Why does Nana O. Remind me of the blonde rocker dude in Paradise kiss??....ahh Miwako. Loved her and her voice...

JoY_AnGel

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:10 am

I've heard about DNAngel but I've never actually seen it. Probably will today though....

Goint to a convo today!

XD!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:11 am

Yeah.... Mangas are way better... Except the Pita-Ten manga was pretty dark in the end... And way darker then the anime period...

Tee hee, if Butch interrupted Makie and Oliver, Makie'd be prett pissed off inside.

Ohh! Gomensai!! Sorry for my long posts!!! It's just... Describing a dance is hard to do!! >.>

My back hurts from leaning over the key board...

Heyy! Mesa didn't dress out of my pajamas either! Actuallym last night I had skating so, I had my skating dress on when I cam home, so I didn't really change out of my skating dress/tights... >.>

Nana from Elfen Lied... Hmm... Heard of the anime, maybe I should watch that anime now!! But Paradise Kiss... Never heard of it... @.o

It's a really good anime/manga Tai! You should really watch/read it! ^.^

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:13 am

Lucky Lucky lil Dairus.

Dances dances yeah yeah my dear talented Makie who skates and do all supa kewl extrariffic activities. <- jelous.

XD but yes. Butch would just come onto the roof.

"reehh? Whats this.. Oliver! what are you doing! The gals giving you a present and all!" Baps him on the head with a wooden sword. "ASK HER SOMEWHERE! SOMEWHERE FRENCH." shakes head. "lawd what is wrong with boys these days..."

and continue on with his own viewpoints on how women work XDD.

Oh and Dairus XD. DNAngel is a very sappy lil shoujoy anime. I only got through like a few ep. and couldnt watch continue watching it without loosing my manhood Xd.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games