Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14621 14622 14623 14624 14625 14626 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Owwin
Would you look at that. Gaia is giving away items to deflate the gaian economy. That is actually pretty clever.
Where is this happening?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

auS-e-Dude
Owwin
Would you look at that. Gaia is giving away items to deflate the gaian economy. That is actually pretty clever.
Where is this happening?
The new announcement to donate to the shops. When you give money to NPC's it is destroyed from the gaian economy. Also that 2% in the marketplace it takes is destroyed.

Owwin

otawara

Bleh...

Owwin
auS-e-Dude
Owwin
Where is this happening?
The new announcement to donate to the shops. When you give money to NPC's it is destroyed from the gaian economy. Also that 2% in the marketplace it takes is destroyed.
There's an announcement?

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 pm

auS-e-Dude
Owwin
auS-e-Dude
Owwin
Where is this happening?
There's an announcement?
Save da shops
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

So the tax is out? 'Bout freakin time.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:26 pm

I will not fall for their trick, and they can all burn in data hell with my dead goldlfish and the pokemon I have released.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Owwin
I will not fall for their trick, and they can all burn in data hell with my goldlfish and the pokemon I have released.
Right, you have to spend 1000 to get an item you could buy off the market for 21 gold soon.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
I will not fall for their trick, and they can all burn in data hell with my goldlfish and the pokemon I have released.
Right, you have to spend 1000 to get an item you could buy off the market for 21 gold soon.
Indeed. Though I am curious what they are.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
Stupid.

Lets see, you get a Rufus Mock Set, includes Ears & Tail, You get Edmunds Scar, Morias Wig, Hat Shoppe Girl's Bonnet, Sashas Lei, and Liam's Top.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
Stupid.

Lets see, you get a Rufus Mock Set, includes Ears & Tail, You get Edmunds Scar, Morias Wig, Hat Shoppe Girl's Bonnet, Sashas Lei, and Liam's Top.
Edmund does have a pretty cool scar. I could never see myself wearing it. Disfigurements are cool on warriors, not scientists. Well, some disfigurements are.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
Stupid.

Edmund does have a pretty cool scar. I could never see myself wearing it. Disfigurements are cool on warriors, not scientists. Well, some disfigurements are.
Rape Monster?

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Don't forget the worthless picket sign.

Altogether, you gotta shill out 6500k. 1000 for each of the items, then 500 at any minor shop for the sign.

I still ahve 40k in my coffers. I'm such a packrat.
xd
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cattra Nightblade

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

I always wanted her bonnet it is so cute!!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14621 14622 14623 14624 14625 14626 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games