Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 pm
Hi guys...I'm back -___-
Sorry for making some of you wait...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Everything okay Thor? *hugs*  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:27 pm
-hugs-
Thanks Ukyo, though honestly, no, it's not alright. My life is very uncomfortable at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm
cry I'm sorry your life's uncomfortable right now Thor. You can tell if you want, but you don't have to. I'm sure nobody's THAT upset by the wait.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:26 pm
I know I'm not. You needed a brake is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
...maybe bouncing these things off you guys wouldn't be a bad idea... Surt already knows, and Julia wouldn't talk about these things behind my back.
Alright, so the last week has been H-E-double hockey sticks. My moms boyfriend moved in. I'm not to happy cause I'm somewhat fragile, and home is like sanctuary. Now I'm uncomfortable wherever I go. Then, I find out my boss won't let me take a week off to visit family. That bummed me out. During this whole time, I had been spending time with a friend of mine and his sister. His sister is basically a girl version of me. We have a lot of the same interests. Like, pretty much everything. I had known her for a while, but it was only recently I had spent enough time to really know her. So what happens to me? I start to think about her a lot, and I realize that I think i like her. But I just want to be friends with her. It's like in my head I want to be friends, but then there's this nagging feeling under it all. So there's that, plus the annoyance of a stranger in my house, added to the general pain of life as a young adult, things have just been so rough... crying  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 pm
*hugs*
Everything will work itself out Thor. It'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 pm
I can understand! biggrin Oh joy!
No but really. Last year in May, mom lost her apartment so she had to move in with her boyfriend. I actually stayed in the town with the excuse that I didn't want to go through my last year of school in a strange place. (Which was true, but I mostly was uncomfortable with moving in there.) So I stayed with a different couple, which was also very uncomfortable because it wasn't my house, and they were the exact opposite of my Mom. Sometimes, if I was feeling too uncomfortable or even aggravated, I would listen to music and block out everything until the music was all I could hear or think. I also stayed really busy so I didn't have to be there that often. I do like the couple I stayed with, it was just really different.

As for the girl thing, I think everyone who's been a teenager can relate. Whether it's for a girl or a guy, basically everyone has been through it. If you want to be friends, be friends. There's nothing wrong with that. If you want to be more, try it at your own risk. sweatdrop We teenagers are hard creatures to understand. I told a guy I liked him about a year ago. He called me ugly then. ._. About three months ago I asked him why he said that and he said that he didn't remember but he was ashamed that he had done it at one time, and that I was one of the most beautiful people he knew, inside and out.

Life is confusing.. But the best thing you can do is adapt in the best way possible, and know that things are always changing.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm
Yep...It's confusing alright...
I don't want to take the risk, even though that pesky irrational part of my brain keeps trying to convince me it's a good idea. Maybe I'll just ignor it and continue to be friends. Who knows, she may like me as well and make the first move. But honestly idk, because I can't read girls very easily. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm
... The only person who can read a girl is herself. :/
Don't worry about it. smile Feel what you feel. It may serve as a distraction from an uncomfortable home.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm
My family was(and still is) an extremely defunctional one, and a bit on the abusive side. I'm actually going through an episode with the family now, but I'm more or less tollerating it since I'm on the other side of the island. But when I was young, whether I liked it or not I was in the middle of the fighting and the arguments. Music and Pokemon were my safe havens.
My bro lost his job that my parents practically GAVE him, and now the family is on edge yet again...Tomorrow I'm going to try and convince my bro to *shudders* move here with me for the summer at least, so he can get a job here and stay FAR from the parents for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm
Hmm, the only problem is I don't want to ruin my friendship with my friend. (The brother of the girl) so yeah... Lol, for whatever reason im remembering a conversation we had about smelling blood XD
It sounds like you are having a rough time too Ukyo...Well, if you'll let me cry on your shoulder I'll let you cry on mine whee  

Thorgrim the Wise

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 pm
awww!!
guys... ; n ; *hugs all of you tightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Despite the darkness, I find my entire life filled with light. smile  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Good ^-^  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games