Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14641 14642 14643 14644 14645 14646 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 am

Ribbin
Betman
JANES ADDICTION ALBUM ON TUESDAY HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

They're touring with NIN. 8D
lol NIN-JA tour

@kagura: Wow. Seriously? That's a social disorder called 'send me to the happy-farm with the men in white coats please'
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 am

I wonder when Harmonix is gonna put some good music, unlike what they've been pumping out currently.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am

Regulust
I wonder when Harmonix is gonna put some good music, unlike what they've been pumping out currently.
I know you did not just hate on Jane's Addiction.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am

Betman
Ribbin
Betman
JANES ADDICTION ALBUM ON TUESDAY HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

They're touring with NIN. 8D
lol NIN-JA tour

@kagura: Wow. Seriously? That's a social disorder called 'send me to the happy-farm with the men in white coats please'

So genius. xD

I'm going to see them in Toronto, I've been wanting to see NIN for ages, so I'll see them both. =D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 am

I've only heard the Mountain Song on Rock Band and it's one of the worst songs on the game. Up there with Painkiller.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am

SO!

How do you feel about the Chao Masks?

They look appealing to me, but I just enjoy seeing their natural faces.

I have waned to have a Chao named Potsie and have it wear the pot on it's head. xd

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am

Regulust
I've only heard the Mountain Song on Rock Band and it's one of the worst songs on the game. Up there with Painkiller.
You can't judge them by 'Mountain Song', because that is one of the worst songs. I know. But the rest of it is good s**t.

@Ribbz: You lucky ********. I still haven't been to a concert. I should look into that...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:30 am

Betman
Regulust
You can't judge them by 'Mountain Song', because that is one of the worst songs. I know. But the rest of it is good s**t.

@Ribbz: You lucky ********. I still haven't been to a concert. I should look into that...

Stop is pretty decent.

Also I haven't been to one aside from school ones, where I saw Marianas Trench and Faber Drive.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am

Betman
Regulust

I wasn't basing my opinion on whether they are good or not by one song. >>
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 am

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD GOTTEN RID OF ME, DIDN'T YOU? twisted twisted twisted

sooper-man12

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:33 am

Regulust
Betman
Regulust

...Dude yes you did D: You said that Harmonix was releasing s**t DLC lately, and that you --

You know, I dont even care. S'all good. cool Gonna go play some vidya
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:50 am

Betman
Regulust
Betman
Regulust

...Dude yes you did D: You said that Harmonix was releasing s**t DLC lately, and that you --

You know, I dont even care. S'all good. cool Gonna go play some vidya

I was talking about what's already out like the REO Speedwagon and Styx s**t, and the Chinese Democracy CD.

...Though Gasoline by Audioslave is coming out and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Audioslave... They need the entire album though.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:59 am

I don't have enough room for the Chao in my garden, I have to have a backup on Kags memory card. xD

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 am

You may think the dubs are mistranslating
But the guys who fansub are masturbating

I love LK xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14641 14642 14643 14644 14645 14646 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games