Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14666 14667 14668 14669 14670 14671 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 am

Super Cheesio
Shane-Cheshner
Super Cheesio
I MAKE I MAKE MOCHUN PIKCHURS SPACE MOVIES DO YOU LIKE SPACE? I FILM IN CALIFORNYA MA MA THE NAME OF MA COMPANY IS IS BELLAMAFIA QUACKAFELLA RECADS INCORPARATED BY RHYMSINDICATE THREE YELLOW MEN TRILLIONARE CLUB YA GOTTA THINK BIG

I read that out loud to my friend.
what
xd
IM TRYIN TO GET TO FURTY SECOND MARKET STRRET

xd
Oh my god.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 am

PAU HAMMAH BITCHES!

Cattra Nightblade

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 am

He who fights monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 am

Owwin
He who fights monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Hot.

Update: Boon just beat all the races and fights. He's still only level 88 in stamina though, so I need to give him some more chao fruit. He's almost full blown evolved for the second time too. =D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 am

l-Kathulu-l
ChaosTorrent
l-Kathulu-l
ChaosTorrent
l-Kathulu-l
ChaosTorrent
WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR
I played this in band.

So did I, and it now conquers my brain.

EEERLAY IN TEH MOOOORNIIING
I fragot my notes, but I could remember them, but i'm not willing to.

*oboe solo*

*PIANO SOLO*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*out of tune trombone*

*springy noises on regulator*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 am

Ribbin
Oi Kriel. I know you have a dope sense of musical taste, we generally like the same stuff. But how wide is your enjoyment for different genres? For example, I'm listening to D12 right now. 8D

The only genres I don't really like are country and rap (and most of its branches).
biggrin
But I can't really give you a band from an different genre right now. xd

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 am

Ribbin
Update: Boon just beat all the races and fights. He's still only level 88 in stamina though, so I need to give him some more chao fruit. He's almost full blown evolved for the second time too. =D
He is the Cosmic Horror of chao. Do you have a video camera? I want to see how fast and strong he is.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 am

HEY. BASKETBALL GAME. HURRY UP I WANT TO WATCH THE DRAFT.

Allegro

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 am

Owwin
Ribbin
He is the Cosmic Horror of chao. Do you have a video camera? I want to see how fast and strong he is.

Actually, my camera takes videos, just without sound. Although that should work, assuming I don't get glare from the tv. I'll try to get a video of him doing Super Karate. =)

@Kriel: I used to consider rap being lower on my priority list, but there are so many rap songs I love to death. In reality I do love rap, just as long as it's done well. Although, I assume you can guess that much from Desu Man. xD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 am

Ribbz, what're your tastes in rap/hip-hop look like?

Allegro

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 am

Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

Actually, my camera takes videos, just without sound. Although that should work, assuming I don't get glare from the tv. I'll try to get a video of him doing Super Karate. =)

@Kriel: I used to consider rap being lower on my priority list, but there are so many rap songs I love to death. In reality I do love rap, just as long as it's done well. Although, I assume you can guess that much from Desu Man. xD

Yeah, I have to admit, there's some really good s**t out there. xd
I mean, I like Outkast. >_>
It's all the mainstream bullshit. gonk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 am

Allegro
Ribbz, what're your tastes in rap/hip-hop look like?

As you know, I enjoy D&B. I listened to quite a bit of Eminem when I was younger, which led me to getting D12 World, which is awesome. Let's see, Immortal Technique is ridiculous, rapcore bands like Project Wyze are awesome, also I enjoy Dead Celebrity Status. I occassionally listen to Ludacris and N.W.A. and all the other usual suspects.

EDIT: Oh, I also used to listen to a buttload of ICP.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

If you're into Immortal Technique, I'd suggest almost anything from Rhymesayers entertainment, particularly MF Doom, Brother Ali, and Atmosphere. Also take a look at El-P, Aesop Rock and Sage Francis. That's should be a good start.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 am

Allegro
If you're into Immortal Technique, I'd suggest almost anything from Rhymesayers entertainment, particularly MF Doom, Brother Ali, and Atmosphere. Also take a look at El-P, Aesop Rock and Sage Francis. That's should be a good start.

Mhmm, Immortal Technique pretty much blows my mind. I may just look into those.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 am

User Image

... I got bored >.> any improvements guys?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14666 14667 14668 14669 14670 14671 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games