Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14695 14696 14697 14698 14699 14700 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:19 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Heya Kriel, why don't you change your new name to something more memorable? It sounds so bland. xp

This account is Shane's only evidence of existence. emo
Who's Shane?

The um...the...
This guy.
I tried to throw him in a story once, but it failed. Hard.
Lol, why not just make a new account?

Eh, too lazy.
xd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm

ChaosTorrent
TtheHero
HUZZAH!!!

*drops in*

.-.-.

Ah Balrog, that boxy robot thing. He never gets old.

Wait.... Cookie's back?

CookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookie
CookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookie
CookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookie
CookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookieCookie

BZZT! CRACK!

...SYSTEM REBOOT.

Cookie? How was your great adventure?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Y'know...looking back on my gaming career, I'm slightly depressed at my lack of accomplishments...

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!

Just jump into another game. Start conquering.

Easy for you to say. I'm broke... =/

@LPS:That's happened to me a few times too... ><;

So am I. Got any games you own that you failed to pwn yet? Or, jump into the Monthly NES Game. 8D (Insert Cheesio advertising). Srsly, maybe rom a classic you haven't played before. Bucky O' Hare hardly counts as one, but Castlevania sure was. Or just try to find a cheap game to pwn. I don't care how broke you are, 10 bucks a month for a game won't kill you.

Most of them actually...Now that I think about it...I never finished most of my games... =/
And as for the Games for Cheap Bastards, I have zero income. I get ten bucks a week for lunch...

@LPS: As far as Co-Op goes, me and Kaze usually end up killing and/or yelling each other...

ninja

Al Torrenz

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Y'know...looking back on my gaming career, I'm slightly depressed at my lack of accomplishments...

So am I. Got any games you own that you failed to pwn yet? Or, jump into the Monthly NES Game. 8D (Insert Cheesio advertising). Srsly, maybe rom a classic you haven't played before. Bucky O' Hare hardly counts as one, but Castlevania sure was. Or just try to find a cheap game to pwn. I don't care how broke you are, 10 bucks a month for a game won't kill you.

Most of them actually...Now that I think about it...I never finished most of my games... =/
And as for the Games for Cheap Bastards, I have zero income. I get ten bucks a week for lunch...

@LPS: As far as Co-Op goes, me and Kaze usually end up killing and/or yelling each other...

Get a job.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Man, I thought getting 'The most beautiful Pokemon of them all' would be exceedingly difficult. All it took was a stroll to the Poffin shop. Didnt even need to like Dry food. Wat?

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi

Get a job.

I want to. But I need to get my driver's license first... xp
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi

Get a job.

Dude, you're really answering your own questions here.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi
Ribbin
Harusame Mizukishi

Get a job.

I'm with ya there.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Harusame Mizukishi

Here's what you do. With that ten bucks, you buy a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, a bunch of bananas, and a box of sandwich bags. If you only use it for lunches, it should last at least two weeks. Then you have $10 hoarded away. xd I used to do that with my lunch money when I was too young to work. Added up faster when it was $5 a day, though.

Also, that may explain a lot as far as your gaming progress goes. xd My sister is still the only person I can get to play vidyagames with me, and she sucks. She hates Kirby because I used to yell at her for doing stupid things or getting unnecessarily killed on KSS, and wouldn't even attempt Four Swords with me and my brothers. sad

5ir Psycho 5exy

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Ok, everyone chill the ******** out. J's here and is bringing Sexy back.......yeah.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Man, with the cash I've gotten weekly I've been able to expand my game library DRASTICALLY.

I still remember the times where people bought games for me.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 pm

J of The Wind
Ok, everyone chill the ******** out. J's here and is bringing Sexy back.......yeah.

k
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Shane-Cheshner
J of The Wind

k

mh

Al Torrenz

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

God, I hope my team drafts Captain Munnerlyn.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14695 14696 14697 14698 14699 14700 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games