Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Nudge seven hundred and eighteen

72. Instead of going to the trouble and risk of stealing a 200 MT nuclear device and ransoming a city for the billions of dollars I'll need for my Ultimate Diabolical Plan, I'll simply open a evangelical teleministry. That way I also get a bonus Fanatic Legion that will obey my every command, should I ever need such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Nudge seven hundred and nineteen

73. If I come into possession of, or manage to assemble the Ultimate Weapon, I will immediately use it at full power in direct pursuit of my goal of world domination. No warning shots across the bow, No "This is only a fraction of my weapon's potential!" grandstanding.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty

74. I will also refrain from using the Ultimate Weapon for simply offing the Hero. If it's really the UW, the Hero's efforts will come to naught anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-one

75. No Ultimate Incantation that requires sacrifice of a Virgin is worth the trouble of a) securing such a rarity and b) relying on a quality so easily cured by an amorous Hero or Heroine in a few minutes' stolen time.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:07 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-two

76. If my superweapon can be controlled by computers or other electronic/electrical means, then there is no need for there to be only one set of controls right next to the main power source. A fake set, directly connected to a multi-amp circuit, will occupy this location.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:11 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-three

77. While it may be tempting to use an Ultimate Weapon or Spell with a rare, almost impossible to exploit, Tiny Flaw to accomplish my goals, if many Penultimate Weapons or Spells with no such flaw can achieve the same effect, I will employ them instead.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-four

78. I will not use area-effect, mind-altering spells as a long-term solution to civil unrest, because (a.) They wear off, or the subjects gain or breed immunity, and the population I made to love me will inevitably hate me; and (b.) Outsiders not susceptible to the initial spell will quickly become suspicious, and try to Do Something about my subjects' mindless happiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-five

Miscellaneous Evil Resolutions

79. My planned assault on the rebel base will take place after my assault on the rebel base.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:19 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-six

80. If my objective is world domination, I will not be tempted by tantalizing opportunities for absolute power, which invariably backfire. If my objective is absolute power, I will consider settling for world domination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:21 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-seven

81. I will never enter into an alliance if I am not sure I can betray it if necessary. I will always assume my new allies observe this same condition.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-eight

82. When it is time to unite all the diverse underworld organizations into a single cohesive crime syndicate, the meeting with all my fellow under-bosses will not feature the elimination of the vociferous objectors and intimidation of the rest. It will feature the deputization of the most powerful that I can control easily and the elimination of the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:25 pm
Nudge seven hundred and twenty-nine

83. If I can't execute the Hero immediately, I can take the time to completely -- and I mean no finger, toe, or tongue wiggling -- immobilize him. A couple of rolls of Saran-Wrap plus some judicious cordage will do fine.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:28 pm
Nudge seven hundred and thirty

84. One of my close advisers will be a prolific hack novelist. If my plan matches or mimics any of his plots, it will be summarily rejected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:31 pm
Nudge seven hundred and thirty-one

85. I've murdered tens of thousands in cold blood. If I can't ice the sad-eyed puppy too, I don't deserve the job.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Nudge seven hundred and thirty-two

86. If I must fight hand to hand, no matter how I outclass my opponent in skill and finesse, I will fight dirty and get the job done as quickly as possible.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games