Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Odysseus curled up on top of one of the beds in the infirmary. He didn't turn to his human form, prefering to stay in his saber form. Tufts of white fur were torn out and the rest was stained red. Blood still leaked out of his wounds.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 am

Adonis cackled slightly his voice hoarse and gravely. 'I bring good news' he growled spitting a slimy puddle of sickly and unearhtly red blood on the stone ground. He couldn't help smiling as he limped along to the room.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:40 am

Beastboy strode forward wanting to talk to Raven. The scrouge with death had shown him what was important and how he couldn't burrow down his feelings anymore with the frail existance of life.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Vesta did a slight smile. She looked back into the water as she looked at her fathers reflection. "Do you think people stay with us....kinda like mom is she still with us?"

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Starfire accidently heard Blaise's offer to Gemini with ehr red wolf ears listening to the conversation. She didn't mean to be nosey but she then did wonder if Gemini would go abck with them or saty in this world.

Gemini sat under the tree still and thought about her uncles offer about staying in this world with him or going back to Earth.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm

"Of course my child. Even though she is dead, she'll always be with us in our hearts and even though it does feel like parts of your heart is missing, their still here and watching over us from above," said blasie with a sigh, a soft one. "Even my sister, your aunt, and Gemini's mother is still with me and watching over us. But as for Gemini, she has no clear memory of her mother nor father. Only little memories like lullibys and a warm voice. the only parents hse's known are you other ones, Robin and Starfire. But those are adoptive parents not real ones. So only you, Sirius, and Italius are the only ones who met their parents gets to know them," said Blasie.

~~~~~~~~~

Midnight helped him into the room, lied him on a bed, started to make a healing potion, and asked him, "So what is the good news your brong my love?"

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Kimiko walked into the infimary and went to go attend Odysseus's wounds. she sued erbs and mdicine on his wounds/cuts. Then rapped bandages on his cuts to stop the bleeding. Kimiko always ha a crush on Oysseus but never ahd the guts to tell him and doesn't want to be rejected.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:29 am

'Swiftkill is no more. I've killed her. Hows Sirius ?' he asked gulping the a thick unattraactive green gunk down his thorat slowly, he only stopped to wince in disgust and click his tongue to remove the unsavoray taste which resided within his mouth. His felt his wound hiss as they slivered away his mood taking off which each gulp.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 am

Robin morphed out of wolf form preffering to stay in human form in and odd fear he'd never be able to change back. He sat down besides a tree gazing outwards assesing the situation. One question lingered in the back. How and when would they get home ?, it didn't seem so pressing no young children were in danger.

Quvietius got up sitting on the seal gazing out the peeping stars slowly creeping out into the sky revealing the dark grey clouds snatding out on the faded blue sky. He couldn't get this twicth out his mind. It was so firm it felt like some kind of signal. Though what ?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 pm

(( Is that Sirius's no name? ))

Starfire walked over to Robin, still in her wolf form, and sat next to him. It appears that Starfire has gotten use to being a wolf. "Is there something wrong?" she asked him.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:10 pm

"Hm, well thats is great news," said Midngiht. "Oh, and Sirius is fine since the last I checked with him. But of course, when he's with our daughter in the room, of cousre he's fine," said Midnight. When she was done making the potion she put it on Adonis's cuts and wounds. She then wput bandages on htem as well to stop the bleeding. Midngiht then said, "Um, love I got some bad news. A. . .wolf reached in our headquaters and I fought of course. She then took off after trying to beat me in a fight. With that I was given wounds and cuts from her but I cleaned up my wounds and blood of course. As the gaurds cleaned up the area."

She then sat down in a chair, next to his body, and and looked at her left hand. Her left had a bandage over her cut that was on the palm of her left hand. She then put her hand down. And then she said, "And I think I'm getting sick but I don't know from what. For I've been feeling weak ever since we fought Blasie's pack again."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:16 am

Adonis mulled other his mates words slowly. This new wolf was intriguing yet it's importance had been drowned by the health concenrs of his wife. 'From now on you stay in the caslte until you feel better. Later I will examine you but for now this new mutt intrests me, our location may be revealed putting us all in danger. Blaise will grasp at any chance to strike us hard. We need to double guard patrols and cast new charms we have no place to run to which is as safe as this' Adonis coutinued remvoing his tunic to reveal his plae lumpy white chest below.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

(Yes. Sirius has renamed himself. I mentioned it a while ago in one of my posts)

'Everrything fine Star' Robin replied gazing directly at the skies as if he hoped for all his problems to answered with something dropping out of the sky and onto his lap. He knew it was naive and refused to except they were done for yet.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Vesta didnt think aabout that. "I guess i am lucky..." She said with a slight smiled. At least she knew them.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Odysseus was still smiling, but now the stupid grin had receded and instead been replaced with a broad smile. "Thanks." He said, glad that the wounds were now covered. It saved him trouble that there was someone to treat them. "I've got some good news from our little mission." He said, feeling the need to talk. It wouldn't hurt to speak of Swiftkill's death. Maybe there could be a feast to commemorate the occasion.

Scar padded over to Gemini. He couldn't have helped overhearing the offer Blaise had made. "Hey, Gemini." He sat down in the grass, curling up. It was all he could think to say.

Raven walked over to Beast Boy. She had heard the news of Swiftkill's death, everyone seemed to have heard by now, so she wrapped her arms around Beast Boy into a quick hug. "Hello... Are you okay?"
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games