Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am

((Wow, staying up late, Kiyoshi and Cherry?))
Zann crossed his arms and sat down on a tree branch,
“That reminds me, there’s a position open at my squad, but Neko’s squad should come first. Who’ve you got now?” Zann looked at Neko.
On his right shoulder, a falcon regarded the newcomers with his head cocked, looking at them with gleaming eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am

"you really want to be in my squad huh?" *neko said smiling*

*she then pulled out a note and writes cherry's name on it*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:07 am

((yah lol))

"Yay!" Cherry jumped up and down with excitement. "I'm in a squad! Oh and hey Zann." She waved.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 am

Kiyoshi laughed a little. "Not enough students to go around. It sad when the Jonin out weigh the Acadmey students. Where in the Leaf they were beging for Sensei's" He pointed out at how different the two villages were.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:18 am

((Kiyoshi—pm Hayato your panther summons if you want them approved, he approved mine.))
“In the leaf?” Zann turned to Kiyoshi,
“There are much more Jounins than Chuunins in Kumo, which isn’t really a good thing. Now, Jounin has become not such a high rank after all.”
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 am

(( I know I did, but i left my final version with that pictures at home. So he wanted to see picture before he decideds anything))

"They just promote people now a days like it no big deal. I mean think of the military asspect. If one village has to many Jonin they could easily launch on an attack on a village with not that many." He laughed, "But hey what can you do." Kiyoshi then turned to Cherry. "So Cherry finally learning Fire jutsu, nice. I need to start working on my Wind and Earth." He sighed since he knew he been slacking.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 am

"Hm, wind and earth. Nice choice, unusual though. Well, the earth is. I haven't met anyone with that element that I know of." She shook her head and put her hands in her short pockets.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:35 am

well i need to prepare myself for the sannin test, im going to fail... confused

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 am

((IS that Rp or OOC neko so hard to tell lol))

"We all going to fail if Rahenno decideds to use the Kyubi. He bringsthat out we can all kiss our chances goodbye." Kiyoshi said knowing with the Kyubi's unlimited chakra and Rahenno's Crystal Ice Mirrors. If he combined the two he would be almost unstoppible.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 am

i think truggul will be hard as well, and dont forget, sakythia also is sanin, so there are only 2 places left" "where is your dog? rei is here with me but i cant seem to find yours"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:09 am

"Oh Miki, he around." Kiyoshi then whisled nd Miki came running into the training ground. "Here he is."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:18 am

*rei umped out of neko's shirt, running to miki* "ow, he also has grown alot"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:30 am

"Really? Looks the same to me." Kiyoshi shruged as Miki ran up to Rei with his tail wagging.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:33 am

t about working togheter, do yu lready learned some jutsu's togheter with miki?" *rei jumped on miki pushing him with her paws, showing him that she wants to play*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:38 am

"Not yet, I have been kinda slacking." Kiyoshi said looking at miki. "I have a lot of catching up to do."

Miki rolled over, then jumped up and pounced at Rei.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games