Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 pm
Aislin gave a half nod, rolling her eyes and walked out the door, not bothering to be quiet. The way she walked make her seem like she belonged there, because in her mind she did. This was her job.

As she walked she looked for her long knife, the one she'd dropped when she'd been knocked out. Sighing she took instead her heavy knife, it was the one she used as a second, especially when going against someone larger then her. It could cut right through bone.

((Kay))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 am
Barick followed Core's orders and went in the direction as instructed.

Aegina also flinched when Gab screamed. The swords hovered around to protect her, Core, and Chiasa, but none launched itself to attack the incoming guards. Once she got her concentration back, she started to attack again.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 am
The guards were too busy running past Aislin to notice her. They were only attacking Core and Aegina.

"Don't help me! Help Gab!" Core demanded, "What the heck is wrong with him?!" He opened fire again. He was soon going to run out of darts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am
Aislin followed her ears, after a while she stopped walking like she owned the building, and started walking in a way that made her practically invisible. She stayed close to the walls, in shadow.She opened a door to a room she'd heard an especially loud crash. Inside she found the damaged walls that would lead her to the big man, or the other group.

She listened, hearing the gun shots from one direction, and headed in the other. She walked slowly, carefully, her feet making next to no noise as she walked. Eventually she saw the big man, and grinned evilly. She crouched, ready to attack him, at the first chance.

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Chiasa looked hurt as she reached to take Gab. She didn't think he was physically hurt. "Gab, what's wrong?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Gab didn't react. He didn't even whimper. His body stayed limp. His gem blue eyes blinked, and raised to look at Chiasa before they dropped again.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm
"Is it Lin? Did something happen?" Chiasa asked, gently jostling him a bit. "I need you to tell me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 pm
"Lin's gone..." Gab whimpered, quietly, "I could always feel her... her warmth... Now... It's just gone..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 pm
Chiasa hugged him closer. Her magic started to go to him, trying to recreate that bond he had with Lin, temporarily. It was nothing close to as powerful as that, but it might provide him some comfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 pm
Gab whimpered weakly, and lifted his head to lay it on Chiasa's shoulder, "I want Lin... The one I can feel... it's not her..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am
Aegina heard Gab say that and stopped attacking. The swords hovered around, circling them and protecting them fromt he gunshots. She looked at Gab. "... Not her?" Aegina repeated, her voice was shaky. She had a feeling that something was very wrong here.

After Barick took down the last wall, he heard footsteps. Familiar footsteps. The soft, delicate footsteps of someone he knew well. He turned around slowly. "Lin...? Lin!" Barick exclaimed, relieved. He dropped his hammer-axe and walked towards her to give her a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am
Aislin's grin dropped, and her eyes widened before narrowing, "You know my name... No matter... You won't live for much longer anyway..." She shifted her weight back then forward and she became a flurry of movement, ending up so close to Barick she was outside of his strike rang. She used one hand to stab into the left side of Barick's ribcag, and the other hand to slam it in deeper, "Now be good and die quietly."

Gab whimpered and his head twitched, "It's not the Lin who found me, or the her I know... This Lin feels cold... Mean... Cruel."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 am
"What...?" Core's eyes widened. They did something to her. Now he was trying to figure out what, "...No...they didn't..." He said quietly in realization. He looked around desperately and found another emergency tranquilizer gun in a glass case. He broke the glass and snatched it, "We have to stop her...!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 pm
Barick was surprised and cried out in pain. He felt so hurt and confused. "Lin... why?" Barick asked, his voice shaky. He pulled out the dagger and dropped it on the floor.

Once Aegina heard Barick cry out in pain, she gasped and looked at the incoming guards. After quickly launching swords at their chests, she ran in the direction that he went. "Barick!! No!! It's not her!!" Aegina called out, hoping she would be heard before it was too late.

But Barick didn't hear her. All her could do was stare at his lover and wonder why she was doing this.  

Bullet_Ber

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm
Chiasa hugged Gab close and chased after Aegina. She figured that they needed to stop Aislin before she did anything bad.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games