Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 pm
(When I get back from Petersburg with after getting a car, we can skip.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:55 pm
((Bye Bye Ten year old Riko. Watch her become a lady.))

Riko looked at him and in his eyes, taking his hands and kissing him softly. Afterwords she wrapped arms around him, putting her head on his shoulder. "Yes... of course... I'll stay with you all the way through. You don't have to worry." She muttered softly, thinking about the years to come.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 pm
(Okay, teen time! I'm doing homework, so someone else can start it off.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:20 pm
{{Ok I'm gonna try and jump back in now...I didn't think I could get in until the skip thingy came so I waited. If anything majorly important while they were kids let me know if no then I will just try to keep up.. sweatdrop }}  

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm
(Okay here goes)

Ricky yawned as he awoke he had been spending the week in Shale he had been doing that alot since Kendal and Alyss's wedding. He looked around and smiled he had been staying Kendals old room. He wondered if Kessaris and Marcove were awake yet he wanted to do some training with them. He went to Kessaris's room and knocked on the door "Hey Kess are you awake?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Riko shot up straight in bed, breathing heavily and in a cold sweat. "Brother!" She put her head in her hands and wiped away the tears, getting up slowly. Riko had a lot of responsibilities now that she was fifteen, being sort of in charge of many things to say the least. She unbraided her hair as she slipped on her house shoes, muttering something in a different language as she yawned at the same time. "Stupid nightmares... I don't want to see my brother dying in front of me again." She made a sand brush out of the small particles that had blown in through the double doored window that led out onto the balcony. Riko brushed her hair, humming quietly.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Kendal had been walking around before heading back to Alloy when he saw Riko. He could tell somthing was bothering her. He walked over to her. "Riko are you alright?" He asked in a fatherly kind of way. He knew she wasn't his kid but he knew Alyss viewed her as a daughter and wanted to try and get closer to her. "If somthings bothering you maybe I can help?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 pm
"...Riko..." Kessaris mumbled unconsciously as he tumbled blindly over the small ridges and hills made of cover. Deep within his dream, he says with a toothy grin, "By the ocean..." Obviously, he’s having one of ‘those’ dreams again. Even the untrained could tell this as saliva started to roll from web of his mouth, over his cheek and down to his pillow like a malfunctioning faucet. It is indeed amusing, but it was his dream. Unfortunately, for him though, the line connecting him to his fantasy female was about to be suddenly disconnected. Ricky's knocking could be heard far off from other side of his wall. He subconsciously reacted to it by lazily rotating his tired body halfway in the bed, his head dragging askew limply on his neck from no more than the force of rotation from his lower body. After transitioning weakly, he halted drowsily once he found a new he could smoothly conform to. Also, when he halted, his head dropped to the drool-saturated pillow with a sticky and wet sound. "What? Haven't we trained enough?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:40 pm
Riko dropped her brush, it shattering and she jumped a little. "Damn it!" She put her hand over her mouth, kneeling down and gathering up the sand and sucking it into her porcelain skin. "I'm fine... just nightmares, Kendal..." She said to him, looking at him a little "Excuse me..." She snapped her fingers and her outfit changed to a gray vest and socks that went up to her knee, a long with a black skirt. Her boots wrapped around her feet and the sand came to a sand still. "Sorry I... it's normal... I've been having them lately thats all. Your not... let's say... a bad person Kendal but I have to go get Kessaris up." She smiled, her teeth bright and shinning, walking past Kendal to her boyfriend's room, sneaking in and hiding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Ricky shook his head "Come on you can't be that tired" He said. He waved his hand causing a snow storm in the bedroom. "I doubt you can sleep in the cold to well" He said.

Kendal looked at her "oh..." He said as she walked away. He sighed and walked back towards Alyss's room. He couldn't help but feel Riko didn't like him all that much but he understood how having new family members could be. He knocked on Alyss's door. "Alyss are you awake?" He asked trying not to disturb her if she was still sleeping.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Riko hissed at Ricky, shooting earth spikes at him. "Stop it, Ricky... your being a child. Besides... Kess needs a day off." She said softly, her voice had grown hypnotic and amazing over the years. Her body stature grew also, her chest was bigger, her legs were longer and she was taller. But Kessaris was still taller than her.

Alyss opened the door and pulled Kendal into her dark room, closing the door. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him against his lips softly. Alyss didn't let go until she couldn't go on any longer. She stopped and breathed softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm
Kessaris opened his eyes feeling chilly and wet. "AAAHHHH!!!" Kessaris threw his sheet off the bed. Only a pair of dark boxers covered him. With a furious wave of his hand, the storm dispells and the desert sun beams in to melt the ice. "I'm coming....Christ!!!" he said grabbing his clothes from the previous day. A white button up and dark pants that stretched beyond there limits. He resembled a chinese monk, but no robes. ~Marcove and his brand of training has got Ricky hyped...if these years are supposed to be hard, where's the difficult part?~ "I'm coming Ricky...hold on buddy."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:16 pm
"Calm down, Kessaris!" Riko threw her arms around him, kissing him on the lips softly. "You know you have gotten really handsome over the years?" She said softly, smirking slightly and letting go of him. "I've heard you in the night when I wander the halls. 'Riko this and Riko that.'" She giggled, winking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:16 pm
((Im BACK twisted ))

A loud thud is heard outside of the bulb. Which created a large dent into the ground. The body of a red haird female, was laying in the street. Her hair was neck length, in a uneven bob. Her breathing was settle, as she appeared to be unconcious. She was dressed in clothing not known to this realm. She was dressed in purple as she lay there, a small psycokinetic barrier covered her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:21 pm
(Remember the talk we had about character development and timing?)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games