Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 am

{{ARK: Go with the Sand teacher.
Ice: To properly use the style you want to learn, you will also have to learn how to use Sunaton techniques.
Everyone else: If you aren't sure which teacher to follow, or you want to learn something that I didn't mention here, PM me.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 am

((Hey can I start training now since I'm going to be off like all day because of the super bowl and stuff.))

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 am

((Find out via PM the suggestion I gave Ice, and apply it to what you want to do/learn.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 am

((Ok I did))

Agent Rainbow Killer

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 am

Homaru walks trough the hall and wanted to speak with the Kage. He looked to every door to see if there was one with KAGE OFFICE on. He was in the grass village for over a month now and really wanted to learn great jutsus. He needed a good teacher that could learn him the ways of an assasin. He finally found the door and knokked on it, waiting for someone to open.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm

{{Door is open Homaru, just enter and listen.}}

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm

User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade remained still, since he was yet to be adressed by either the kage or the saanin. However, the kage's words troubled him. Despite his allegiance to his sensei, he was now bound by Grass law and was not allowed to leave the village. So this led to a dilema among the young ninja, stay here in Grass and hope for the best with Rein and Axel, or sneak out and disobey a direct order from the leader of the village and possibly being branded as a rogue by doing so. Decisions decisions...

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Kyo landed just outside the Kusakage's office, and immediately entered."Kusakage....I feel that something is going to happen. I was flying and the horizon did not seem right."

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Quen decided that he should learn at least a little ninjutsu as a fail safe. He could learn swordsmanship later. He adjusted Kakera and followed the wind clone. He hoped training went fast. The sooner he was prepared for... whatever it was comming... the better.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm

((Can we start yet?))

Agent Rainbow Killer

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki felt relief wash over her as Ronnel took to action. They would be prepared. She thanked her lucky stars for the day she unsealed him from the scroll. The woman leaned against the desk and folded her arms against her chest her brow furrowed in thought. She would need decide who was truly their friend in these times. Shahnz was still sannin of Grass and had begun his own group, and Akira of Leaf was a long time friend of the woman. Maybe just maybe she could fully count on those two.

Ronnel's voice cut her away from her thoughts. She looked up to the man and offered a small smile. "Of course Ronnel." The short statured woman stood up straight an looked to those remaining in the room. After a small moment of slience she spoke. "If you could all please prepare yourselves in the manners you see fit. Let us remain strong and united."

Turning to blade the Kage adressed him alone, "I know you have just returned home, I'm sorry your welcome was followed by such distressing premonitions." Kyo at this point entered bring the woman's attention to him, "We have felt this uneasiness here too. I suggest you prepare yourself for the worst."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel's clones separated out, indicating that the students following them should come with them. The Sannin himself glanced at the Kage, who was still looking tired. He sighed - she obviously hadn't slept in the time that he had been gone, and it was showing in the strain on her face.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Ok: Wind Clone is going to the Training Grounds. Earth Clone is going to the Stone Enclosure. Sand Clone is going to the Tree of Life. Sandstorm Clone is going to the Hot Springs. Shadow Clone is going to the Hospital. Go with the clone who is teaching your subject.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Tenketsou slowly followed the clone heading to the hosiptail so that he could learn more techniques to add in the upcoming danger they were to face.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Shikazumi slowly followed behind the Sand clone to the Hot Springs as he needed to hurry and start so that he could learn the way to building puppets.

Agent Rainbow Killer

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

((Ronnel you messed up.I read your previous post saying which clone was doing what and you only created either a sand clone or a sand storm clone.So Where do i go exactly?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games