Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm
(*glomps Rose*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm
(( okay okay!
and its in my nature to, Roza-chan. -smiles and walks over to you- besides, it is fun. ))

Samantha walked along the path of the school, wondering where she should go. She stopped right at the entrance of the school gates. She watched the cars go by wondering where she should stay...?

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm
The mad driver was heading straight for the school. He was speeding past cars, fighting against current. "I think I see her." The driver spotted a lonely girl standing all by herself. A yellow Volkswagen was heading straight him. "Wanna play chicken, eh? Ok!" He revved the orange Honda motorcycle and lifted himself onto one wheel. Cars were honking madly and so was the driver of the Volkswagen. In split second, the man on the motorcycle vaulted off the slugbug and catapulted into the air. The school flagpole was about to past. The somehow took advantage of this by sprouting a large ivy vine from his hand and lassoing around the pole. He spun around the pole until he let go of the vine and rode off towards the girl. Please oh PLEASE do not run away. I'm as it is an I do not need to chase you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm
(BLEH! Why must you join their side...*sniffs at Sean*

*pokes Blossom-chan's foot* Pokkke...and I guess it is fun to poke at me. *pouts* Being the little chicka, it's my role....Ya know, this reminds me of the time my pe class literally played "Midget catch" with me.

Very scary game....now I let no guy picks me up. 3nodding Though it is hard for them to resist, I bet! ^ ~^)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 pm
(*Huggles Rose* Don't Rose, I'm still with the light side. I'm just being a tree hugger and "Sharing the love")  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 pm
(*pats Sean* I wasn't serious, silly. Just going with the flow *shrugs* Sharing the love" XDD That's one way to put it, eh? )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm
((I wub chu though Rose chan. ^o^
:glomps and hugggles:
Besides I dont play midget catch...and I have met only a very few people taller then me. >.<
Trust me being tall is not always a good thing...I'm 6'5" XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm
(( -laughs- that sounds like fun.
-smiles and pokes Rose's side- hehe, silly.
OMG! Ares, your tall! ))

Blinking, Samantha heard a noise interrupt the quite peaceful day. Looking to the side she noticed a wild man running at her with his motorcycle. Gulping, Samantha quickly looked around for methods to escape. Maybe back in the school? What?
Wait... he is a friend... but who? The voice said, causing Samantha to calm a bit and observe the crazy fellow and wonder what his next move would be.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 pm
(*blinks innocently* Yay!! *group huggles all of ya* Me so lucky <3 Me luv mah size thou, bout 4..ummm a high 4?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm
The man had two choices he could stop and introduce himself or keep and....nah he was going to have to stop. Another game chicken though. Just as the driver was within 10 yards, he hit the brakes and turned hard. He stopped but a few feet away from the girl. Slowly the driver got his motorcycle and took his helmet off. "I hope you're ready to head off to the party."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Samantha was speechless. Who the hell was he? She questioned, eying him rather oddly. Was he a molester? Some guy getting children with candy but he was using a party? Giving her a mental slap, Samantha raised her eye-brow and stared at the guy. "I... I don't know who you are. I do not go with strangers."

(( Btw Roza-chan.... wtf is with your sig? ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm
(XD Oh, this? *shows off sig* A part of a movie really, bit dramatic but that's what I loved about it. Kung pow, to be more precise >:3 )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm
The rider smiled and held his helmet under his arm. "I won't be a stranger for long. You may call me..." The man was hesitant. Surely he had a name. "Dio. You may call me Dio. I go to this school here. I just missed the first few days because of transfer mix up. Morons get me mixed up a nobody called, Jerry Langa" Dio eyed the girl. "By the way. There's something about you that's peculiar. I know we haven't but...."

(Who cares? It's awesome! It's all like, EPIC STARE DOWN. Samuri..Chestman...Samurai...Chestman....SAMURAI...CHESTMAN...SAMURAI......n****e!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 pm
(( eek
I have no idea what's going on... It's a little frightening...))  

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am
(*puts away manga* Uhmmm... I totally didn't just logoff to go read stuff...totallllly didn't.

And thankies Sean, again- movie ish Kung pow! Revenge of the fist >:3

Oh, and sry Kmart...ya see the ones controlling Hades and Poseidon have been inactive sooo we went ahead and had some ooc fun ^^' )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games