Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am
Amara looked at Kenji as he approached her and kissed her. She passionately returned the kiss, as she began to embrace and caress his body. His skin against hers was the thing she had been craving for so long and he was able to deliver it to her. Her passion overshadowing her judgement, she continued to kiss him passionately. She was aggressive yet delicate so that she wouldnt further hurt him. She was in a pure stage of bliss and wanted to hold on to this feeling as long as she could.

((Amara is such a tramp,lol. scream ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 am
Dulceri couldn't help breaking a smile at her boastful comment. "Sounds like something I would say..." he said through a quiet snicker. "I witness greatness when I look in the mirror. Now, flatten the land. It's been a while since someone besides myself did something amazing. Also, another note. In that portion, you can request whoever you want at anytime to stay. They can build housings with your permission of course."

(And Amalia gets cool points for what she said to Dulceri. cool )  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 am
Kenji was a little surprised at how Amara returned the kiss. He responded to it with just as much passion as her and wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her warm skin against his and was suprised at how much he enjoyed the feeling. Pulling her closer to him, he continued to kiss her.

((Lol, oh no! so much for kenji's childish personality ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 am
Amalia looked over at Dulceri and cracked her knuckles. "Ill flatten it from right here where you are standing" she stated. She then began to focus on the different light spectrums in the electromagnetic field. She focused becoming infrared rays as she shot in the air, extending her hand and blasting the debre and flattening "Noroa" as she descended she looked back over towards Dulceri. "You've made a wise choice Dulceri Shale" she said with a smirk as she began to walk off, not at a fast pace, slow enough if he wanted to catch up, he could.

Amara continued to kiss Kenji as the wind picked up, she then stopped and looked into his eyes. "Kenji...I..." she started to trail. "I dont know if I can do this" she stated. "I mean...do you think that you are ready? maybe I'm rushing things" she continued,looking out for his best interest and not her lusty desires.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 am
Kenji hid a slight frown when Amara had pulled away. It then turned into a playful smile when he hear what she had said. "I'm not that childish." he said still embracing her. "If you honestly like me like how I like you, then I'm ready." he said softly. He chuckled. "See how words mean a lot?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am
Apollo smiled to Rygor "How about I lead you to your room for now that way you can rest up before we deal with anything else. He then lead Rygor to his room and then left and headed for his own. He had done alot today and felt he could use a break and besides if he was needed they knew how to find him.

Rygor sat in his new room and looked around. He frowned he knew it was a new room but still he felt like something was off in it. He sighed deciding on fixing it up later. After he took a quick nap he got up and decided to go find Dulceri and Amalia.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am
Charon floated high above Amara and Kenji before they had vanished. " Kenji, take care of her, give her the companionship that I could not. " He said quietly, remorse and sadness filled his voice. He knew that his words must have hurt Amara to a point, the sad thing was he had to say them, he would never be able to give Amara what she really wanted.

" I told you when we made our deal, there would be conciquences, because you create the masks your forms do not age, you can never settle down with a family, you will have to watch them all grow up while you stay the same. " Avon said as he appeared beside of Charon. " Charon do you regret the power I've given you? All of the lives you gone through never to completely live them out? " He asked.

" No, it was my choice to live, and my misfortune to get that specific ability, I only wish I didn't have to be so cruel to Amara. " He said quietly.

" If you love someone keep them at a distance. This saying applies greatly to you, Charon I am sorry for your loss however I cannot relate to your problem. Sorry little brother this is one fight you will have to fight on your own. " He said before he disappeared once again.

Charon looked up into the sky his sadness created the aura around him that made him look like a phantom floating in the sky. " Live long and happy Amara, I can only pray Kenji will take care of you....He can't possibly do a worse job then I did. " He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 am
Rygor frowned he seemed to have missed Dulceri but then decided to walk around Shale a bit. He soon saw what appeared to be a phantom figure in the sky. He frowned not sure what to make of it. "Hey who goes there" He said to it hoping to get it's attenton. He only hoped it wasn't hostile.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 am
Dulceri catches up to her and slides his hands into his pockets. "Really Amalia, what was impressive, although I could've done that as well. Thatnks for working for me." He said, glancing over to her. "Now, we're going to need material of course. We can get everything we need from Evermore now that it's ours. Heh, I think I should have a victory party tonight. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am
Charon heard the voice but said nothing, he just continued to look into the sky, his long blonde hair covered his eys which were now blank and emotionless. " I'm sorry, everyone but I cannot stay like this, this body holds to many memories, to many tragedies that I cannot let go of, good bye Amara, Dulceri, Avon, and everyone else. " The new mask he had created appeared infront of him, it's power increased slightly by the sadness and regret that now filled Charon's heart. Charon gripped his hand into a fist and gently reached out for the mask. " My time span as Charon as my concrete body has ended, I leave behind this angelic body filled with endless regret and surround myself in the void. Never again will this body be my official form, from now on I banish this form and transfer my soul into this mask. " He said as he placed his hand gently on the mask, his eyes turned black and his wings burst into thousands of feathers which fell to the ground, black whips shot from the mask enveloping him. A black horrible aura shot from his now completely blackened body and the mask shot onto his face, a dark blood red hood and cloak wrapped around him, his body became taller and only slightly more muscular. Black metaled gauntleds filed along his arm, and black platemail covered his legs, his torso was wrapped in what looked like dozens of black belts two masks were clipped to a belt which went diagonally across his chest. " And now I return. " He said with a horrible laugh. He fell towards the ground and landed with a thunderous boom that shook the surrrounding area. He looked at the man that had called him. " I remember you, you're that boy with the white shadows. Sorry but you aren't the one I want to talk to. " He said in a bone chillingly cold voice.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 am
Rygor frowned he remembered him "Charon no!" He said. He looked at the evil form and went for his sword only to realise that he didn't have it with him. "I don't care who your after I want Charon back" He said. He stood his ground ready to fight this man "and even if you refuse then I will find a way to stop you" He said. He only hoped that he could protect whoever he was after. "Who are you after anyway" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 pm
He stared at Rygor and through the eye holes in his mask shot two thin beams of black energy. " Charon is no more, I am now the solid form, I chose this body as my new permanent shell, there is nothing you can do to bring Charon back he like all of the other forms I have can no longer be the forms in complete control, they all have had their time to be the the concrete form, and now it's my turn. " He said to Rygor, he had heard his other question but only said. " Like I said when you can stand on your own and attack me then I will tell you, but until you can crush me into dust with your own power you aren't even worth talking to. " He said as he continued to walk.

Avon had seen the events unfold. " Good bye Charon, may the light you cast onto this world never be forgotten. " He said ominously. He looked at the new body he had created. " Such potential and talent used to such evil gains. " He said softly. An outline made of a blue light covered his body and he vanished again, there were things he needed to discuss with others.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Rygor was struck by the beams and slid back a bit. He ran at him "I don't care if he's not your main form or what ever this mumbo jumbo is I know from before if your let to roam then nothing good will happen" He said as he swung his fist at him. He then jumped back and sent a glowing beam of darkness at him "and if I have to crush you then I will try my best to do that" He said. He doubted he would last very long and even if he could he knew that he would be destroying parts of Shale in the proccess. "I'll just have to follow him as best I can and fight him somewhere less populated" He said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Spinning to avoid the punch he leapt into the air to avoid the darkness that was shot at him. He raised hia arms up to shoulder level creating several long wicked black swords he fired them at Rygor and said. " I don't care if you think what I am doing is wrong or right, I don't need your approval. " He said as he landed on the ground. He turned and said. " One day when you are stronger then you can fight me head on, I will look forward to that day, Rygor. " He said through his mask, his hood stayed over his head so that no part of his actual body other then his black and yellow eyes were showing.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 pm
Amalia looked at Dulceri and smiled. Through the war there was really no time to actually have fun and just let go. She nodded. "That would be wonderful and the perfect excuse to get a new dress" she added with a smile.

Amara poured into Kenji's eyes and began to kiss him again with the passion of a thousand suns. She began to unbutton his shirt as the time moved on, their passion was expressed physically as she was now in pure extacy.

((I feel bad for Charon a little))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games